PM KISAN Samman Nidhi Yojana New Portal website 2.0 @fw.pmkisan.gov.in 2020
There are some changes in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The portal was used to check the new launch of scheme, application process for the scheme, beneficiary list, etc. Now, the portal is changed a little for the people and the link is fw.pmkisan.gov.in. The older portal was pmkisan.gov.in. The article is going to talk about the significant changes that were done to the portal.
Reason for the changes
People could not access the website properly, and could not even register for the schemes. This is the reason government decided to bring some changes to the portal so that people do not face any problem further. However, all the old facilities are restored in the new the new portal. So it is evident that only the address of the portal has changed.
The announcement on the revised portal
- Government has announced publish the list that they received in April under the scheme. Due to the problem in the older portal few works was stalled and beneficiaries could not receive the facilities. The people could not check the account details and this is the reason so many works were left undone. After changing the portal government asked the authority to give the list in the April first week to ease up the process.
- Right after the changes in the portal the fifth installment was also announced and it is reported that money is being deposited to the accounts of the beneficiaries. So, now can beneficiaries can check their account on the portal.
- The application process has been restored in the new portal; so, the farmers can apply for the scheme.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is monitored by Center of economic Cooperation. It is said this is the biggest scheme that is designed to support the farmers of the country. The people will find every detail related to the scheme on the revised portal. And along with that all the other necessary things that registration, list of beneficiaries, registration status, correction form, and other essential things related to the schemes are available on the portal so that candidates do not have to depend on anyone to avail the benefits of the scheme.
The poor farmers of India are the target group who will be benefitted under the scheme.
A total of 8.69 million farmers will be offered help and given rupees 2000 each under the scheme.
The farmers can use a mobile app launched by the government to check the list, the number of installments given, name as per Aadhaar card, registration status.
The beneficiary farmers can look for the status and registration station from the official portal.
The farmers will be given rupees 2000 each in three installments and it would be transferred through DBT mode.
Other links –
- Kisan Rath Mobile App Download
- झारखण्ड कोरोना सहायता मोबाइल एप्प
- PM Garib Kalyan Dhan Yojana
- PM KIsaan SAmman Nidhi Yojana