Apply Ladli Laxmi Yojana in Madhya Pradesh (MP) 2019 – 20 [Status Check, Name Search, Eligibility, Documents List] [Application Form, Certificate Download, Scholarship ]
The Modi government wants to remove female infanticide forever. For this, it has designed and developed many scheme for supporting the education, and progress of female children. One such scheme is Ladli Laxmi Yojana. This scheme offers financial assistance to the families of girls. The monetary help will pave the path for the proper education, and personal development. This scheme has been implemented in several Indian states. The Madhya Pradesh government has been operating this scheme for ten long years.
|Name of the scheme||Ladli Laxmi Yojana|
|Launched in||Madhya Pradesh|
|Launched by||Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Supervised by||Women and Child Development Department|
|Target beneficiaries||Girl born in BPL families|
|Other states that implement the scheme||Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Jharkhand|
Key features of the scheme
- Girl education and financial development – The main objective of the state government is to stop female insecticide. The money will ensure that girls get their shot at education.
- Reduce sex gap in the society – The implementation of this scheme will maintain a proper sex ration in the society. When families stop seeing female children as a burden, they will welcome them with open arms.
- Help poor families financially – Under this scheme, the Madhya Pradesh government will offer financial assistance to those families who belong to financially weaker sections of the society.
- Payment in installment – To ensure that the parents take care of the female child, and offer her adequate education, the state will pay the promised amount in several installments.
- Prevents child marriage – The scheme promises a one-time payment of one lakh during the marriage of the girl. As there is an age criterion, the scheme discourages poor families to plan a marriage before the girl attains the right age.
- Fund transfer in bank account – To ensure that the money reaches the right beneficiaries, the state government has highlighted that all money transfers will happen through bank accounts. It is mandatory for all applicants to have an active bank account.
Financial benefits offered by the scheme
- Money deposited in the name of each girl child – All applicants will attain Rs. 30,000 in their names. Madhya Pradesh government will deposit Rs. 6000 in the name of each eligible candidate. This will be done for five years. But the money will be offered in installments only.
- First installment payment – The state government will deposit Rs. 2000 in the bank account of each applicant when she gets admission in standard six.
- Second installment payment – The scheme highlights that all selected applicants will receive the second installment, amounting to Rs. 4000, when the girl gets admission in class nine.
- Third installment payment – The third installment offers Rs. 6000. The state government will deposit this amount when the girl will take admission in 11th
- Fourth installment payment – The girl will get another Rs. 6000 to the candidate when she gets admission in 12th
- Fifth installment payment – The state government will deposit the fifth and final installment in the candidate’s account when she attains 21 years of age. This will only be given if she passes the 12th final examination. This installment will help the girl’s family to meet financial requirements for her marriage.
|S.No||Time Line in which Assistance provided by the state government under this Scheme||Cash Benefits|
|1||National Savings Certificate for every girl child for first 5 years||Rs. 6000|
|2||At the time Girl child’s entering 6th Standard||Rs. 2000|
|3||At the time Girl child’s entering 9th Standard||Rs. 4000|
|4||At the time Girl child’s entering 11th Standard||Rs. 6000|
|5||During the Higher Secondary Education of 12th Standard||Rs. 6000|
|6||On the completion of the 21 years, amount which girl child receives||Around 1 Lakh|
Eligibility for application
- Residential criterion – The scheme is only for those people who are legal residents of the state. The girl must be born in Madhya Pradesh to attain the financial benefits under this scheme.
- For poor families only – It is only for those families who don’t have the financial capability to support the education and upbringing of a female child. Only families that fall under the BPL category can apply for this scheme.
- Non-tax payers – The parents of the female children must not pay any income tax.
- Bank account is necessary – As no cash transfer will be done manually, only those applicants can enroll who have an active bank account that is linked with the parents Aadhar card.
- Age for registration – It is mandatory for eligible parents to register for the scheme, before the female child completes the age of one year.
- Age limit for marriage – Applicants will cease to attain the perks, if the girl gets married before turning an adult, i.e. completing the age of 18 years.
- Continued education – In order to receive all the five installments, the registered girl must complete her school education. If she stops attending school, or takes a temporary break from institutional education, then she will no longer receive the scheme benefits.
- For two girls – The project will allow two girls from each family to receive the financial assistances.
- In case of twin children – If the eligible couple has either a male or female first child, and then has twin girls, then both twin girls will be able to get the benefits of this developmental project.
- For orphan girls – All orphan girls must be registered under the scheme once they complete one year, after coming to the orphanage. This has to be done before the girl crosses six years. In case a couple adopts an orphan girl, the couple must collect all documents from the orphanage.
- Enrollment at Anganwadi centers – The scheme also stresses on the upkeep of girls health. If the applicants want to continue getting the financial assistances, then parents must take the girl to nearest Anganwadi centers. Here, the baby will get all necessary medications, and vaccinations.
- Necessity for family planning – If a couple has two girls, and both of them are enrolled under the scheme, then they will have to take necessary measures to prevent any more child births. Family planning is an additional unique aspect of this scheme. In case the husband or the wife dies, then the family planning aspect will not count.
Necessary documents for application
- Residential certificate – The Madhya Pradesh authority will pay for the betterment of these girls under Ladli Laxmi Yojana. Thus, candidates must submit a certificate that highlights that they are legal residents of this state.
- BPL certificate – This scheme is for the help and betterment of the poor and needy families. So, all candidates, who desire to get the financial benefits, will have to submit their BPL certificates.
- Non-Tax payer certificate – Parents, applying for the scheme need to submit a certificate that states that they do not fall under the income tax slabs.
- Birth certificate – As all registrations must be done before the girl attains the age of one year, it is mandatory for the parents to submit her legal birth certificate. This is the document that will highlight the actual age of the baby.
- Aadhar card – If any eligible family wants to get the financial benefits for the daughter, then the father has to submit a copy of his Aadhar card. It will help the authority in checking the truth behind these claims
- Bank account details – As all monetary depositions will be made in the bank accounts, applicants have to attach a copy of the bank passbook. They also have to mention the bank and branch name, address, account number, IFSC code and other pertinent details in the registration form.
- Family planning certificate – As family planning is an important aspect, all applicants must submit their family planning papers.
- Certificate for the orphanage – Even orphan girls will be able to get the benefits of this scheme. It is the responsibility of the orphanage authority to make necessary certificates and get those verified by the government. When an orphan girl gets adopted, her parents must collect these certificates.
How to get the application form?
Madhya Pradesh authority has announced that applicants will be able to apply through the official website of this scheme. They have to click on the link ” Ladli Laxmi Yojana Portal” to get access to this portal. It is from this site that interested candidates will be able to get their hands on the digitized registration form. Apart from the application form, this site will offer any scheme related details as well.
How to apply for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
Though Madhya Pradesh government is putting a lot of stress on the development of online facilities, not all rural folks are comfortable with the portal-based application process. The state government has kept the options open for both offline and online applications.
Offline application procedure
- For offline registration under this scheme, interested candidates will have to make their way to the nearest Anganwadi center.
- The head of the centers will offer them registration forms. This form will be given free of cost.
- The applicants have to fill in all the details, and attach necessary document with this enrollment form.
- Then they have to submit all these documents at the same Anganwadi center.
- From here, these papers will be sent to the state health department.
- The officers will check the forms and scrutinize the attached documents.
- If everything is in order then the name of the girl child will be registered under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
Online application procedure
- Interested applicants will also be able to register under the scheme by logging on to the official site. One has to click on the official Link to activate the portal.
- As the home page appears, applicants will be able to see a different link for the registration process. It is located at the top of the page.
- Clicking on the button that is marked as “Application” will trigger the site to open a new page, where applicants will find the digitized form. In case one wants to save time, he/she can click on the link Ladli Laxmi Online Form to get to that specific page.
- On the new page, applicants will see three separate options. One of these options says “Apply through Public.” This will give you access to the public application page under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- It will trigger the site to bring up the actual enrollment form for this scheme. All interested candidates will have to type in correct data in each filed. A wrong entry can cause the cancellation of the application form.
- After filling in all the details, the applicant must click on the button that is marked as “Save.”
- Once the registration form has been saved, the candidates have to attach the scanned copies of all necessary documents.
- After this, applicants have to click on the “Submit” button to register officially.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Certificate
Each selected beneficiary will also get a Ladli Laxmi Yojana certificate, issued by the Madhya Pradesh government. Once all the registration forms get to the head office, they will be checked thoroughly by the officers. If these officers are satisfied with the genuinity of these documents, then they will prepare a benefit certificate, amounting to Rs. 1 lakh 18 thousand for each beneficiary. All beneficiaries will be able to download the certificate from the link Ladli Laxmi Certificate Download . Each applicant will receive a unique registration number. One has to type in this code in the correct field. Then he/she has to click on “Find The” button.
How to search the name in the scheme list?
Only selected applicants will get the benefits of this scheme. So, all registering candidates have to keep an eye open to see whether they have been selected or not. It is possible to check the final beneficiary list online. For this, applicants have to click on the Ladli Laxmi Beneficiary List . The state government updates the online page from time to time with names of beneficiaries. When the page opens, the applicant will have to choose the name of the district. There are several options related to the type of search one wants. The applicant can pick any one search option. This will trigger the site to check the database of that particular district. When a match is found, it will be highlighted.