mahafood.gov.in :- Maharashtra Smart Ration Card 2020 Application Form, List and Details (Yellow, Kesari and White Cards)
The Maharashtra Government department for Consumer protection, Civil supplies and Food has announced the invitation of online application forms for smart ration cards. According to the latest initiatives the state government is accepting the applications forms from candidates who want to apply for the smart ration cards within the state. Under the new initiative the state people will get the benefit of availing benefits under various digital schemes launched by the government.
The state government has announced that the services for application process will be made available via its official web portal service. To avail the benefit the applicants have to log on to the official website www.mahafood.gov.in from their web browsers.
Features of smart ration card
According to the latest updates the digital format of the ration card shall offer users with details related to their name in full, Photograph (For identification – Head of family), Address and bar code for authentication and verification process.
- To get registered under the scheme for applying for Smart card, candidate will have to log on to the official website mentioned above. On the main web page you will have to make a selection of down load link option for the application form.
- You have to make the selection of application for new card link. Then you will be redirected towards application form. Once the process of download has completed you will have to collect a print out and fill in all details manually on the form.
- Then you have to attach all your desired documents asked along with the application form to the ration card office.
To apply for the smart ration card the applicant will have to submit a copy of their PAN card, AAdhar Card, Caste Certificate, Voter ID, Proof of residence, Passport sized photographs.
Types of Ration cards under the scheme
With an aim to identify people according to their categories the state government has decided to introduce three distinct card color variations. Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for each color scheme introduced.
- The state government has introduced the yellow ration card for people who belong to the BPL (Below Poverty Line) categories within the state. To apply for this ration card you may have to provide with your income proof. The overall income of the family should not exceed Rs 15000 annually.
- Apart from this the income from all other sources should have been mentioned under the IRDP list 97-98.
- The ration card will be provided to the applicant whose family working members are not employed under professionals services including CA, Doctors, architect and lawyer. It is also important that the family member should not be eligible for paying sales tax, business tax or income tax.
- The applicant or his family members should not be in possession of 4 wheeler or telephone and should not have a land holding of more than 2 hectares.
- The ration card will be provided to abandoned women, Kolhati society, Pardhi society and Bidi workers. If the worker used to work in closed mills and yarns in rural areas then he is eligible to apply for this ration card.
Kesari Ration card
- To apply for this colored ration card the applicants annual family income should be between Rs 15000 and 1 lakh. The candidate or his family member must not have owned a four wheeler.
- The applicant should not be holding a land piece that exceeds 4 hectares in measure.
This ration card can be applied by everyone else who is the citizen of the state and has Rs 1 lakh or more annul income. There are no restrictions for applying for a white color ration card.
- Farmer Crop Loan waiver punjab
- Swachh Survekshan 2018 Guidelines
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
- Kaushal Vikas Yojana details