Mahaswayam Employment Registration Web Portal Maharashtra (mahaswayam.gov.in, for Job Seekers, Login, Eligible, Documents, Registration Process)
The Maharashtra government has launched the Mahaswayam Employment Registration Web Portal and inviting registration. The main purpose of launching the portal is the unemployed youths of the state. Through the launch of the portal, the state officials are trying to create job opportunities for the candidates such that it can reduce the rate of unemployment in the state. However, the interested candidate has to furnish suitable documents and other information to register on the portal. Read on to know about how to register and other details pertaining to the entitled scheme.
Mahaswayam Employment Registration Web Portal Launched Detail
|Name of the scheme||Mahaswayam Employment Registration|
|Purpose of portal launch||Help job seekers search for jobs from different employers|
|Name of portal||unified web portal|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed youth in Maharashtra|
|Website for direct login||rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in|
Mahaswayam Employment Registration Web Portal Features
- Target group of the scheme – The unemployed youth in Maharashtra are the job seekers who will be benefited from the portal launch.
- Objective of portal launch – There are three parts of objective of scheme launch and they are employment for youth, skill development and self-employment scope in the state.
- Benefits to be given under portal launch – The portal launch shall help the job seekers to search for potential job offers through the portal launched.
However, different job portals have been merged and it has been converted into the entitled one. It enables easy login and registration by interested employees to get suitable job opportunities on the site.
Mahaswayam Employment Registration Web Portal Eligibility
- Educational details – The candidates applying through the portal should produce suitable education details at the time of registration for the scheme.
- Residential details – As the scheme has been launched in Maharashtra, only the legal residents of the state are eligible to avail of the scheme benefits.
- Income details – The employees need to furnish suitable income certificate to justify that none of their family members earn good. Only then the candidates are eligible to register through the newly launched portal.
Mahaswayam Employment Registration Web Portal Documents
- Residential documents – The candidates who are registering through the portal should produce suitable domicile documents at the time of registration.
- Income certificate – The candidates need to produce correct income certificate of their family to justify their eligibility and register on portal to get jobs.
- Education certificates – The candidates who wish to get jobs in the portal online should furnish suitable education certificates based on which they can seek for suitable jobs on the portal launched.
Mahaswayam Employment Registration Web Portal Registration Process
- First, you have to visit the official portal As the home page shows up, you have to click on the ‘employment’ option that comes under the man menu tab
- The link is available for direct registration for the scheme for the ease of the employees
- As the link opens up, the candidates can search for suitable job options and use filter search results like skills, district, education and the like. this shall help the job seekers to get hands-on suitable job options on the portal
- Here, the candidates have to click on the ‘register’ option which comes under ‘jobseeker login’ part
- Following this, the registration form will show up on the screen
- Now, the candidates have to fill up the application form with correct details failing which the form may get rejected by higher authorities
- After this step, the candidate need to click on the ‘register’ option to complete the registration procedure
- After the steps are completed, a registration ID will generate for the candidates and they have to use it along with password when they wish to login to the account of the job portal
This way, the successful launch of the job portal shall help the candidates to search for latest job options and apply for the same from the comfort of their home.
Mahaswayam Employment Registration Web Portal Components
The three components are vital parts of the new portal that helps in handling and reducing unemployment problem in the state, aiming for welfare of the youth.
|Component||Department responsible||Official portal|
|Skill Development||Maharashtra State Skill Development Society||click here|
|Employment or job opportunities||Directorate of Skill Development, Employment and Entrepreneurship||click here|
|Entrepreneurship||Annasaheb Patil Arthik Vikas Mahamandal Maryadit||click here|
The three components together are mixed and the facilities are offered at Mahaswayam Web Portal for the convenience of the customers.
Ans : Mahaswayam Employment Registration
Ans : Unemployed youth in Maharashtra
Ans : mahaswayam.gov.in
Ans : Three portals
Ans : Unified web portal
Other Links –