Migrant workers (Pravasi) Online Registration (State Wise Link) (Covid 19 portal, Helpline, Register, Shramik Train Details)
The central government realizes that the situation of the migrant labors, trapped in other regions, due to the lockdown, is dire. They do not have adequate money to purchase food. They cannot collect ration from the fair price shops as they do not possess authorized ration cards. To top it all, they have also lost their employment due to the lockdown. In this situation, these people want to get back to their home towns. To offer this facility, the central government has decided to run special trains. However, the interested applicants need to register to get the permission. The COVID 19 Online Registration for Migrant Labors has been activated by the respective state governments.
Launch details of the scheme
Name of the scheme
COVID 19 Online Registration for Migrant Labors
Department responsible for scheme operation
Railway Department of India
Department responsible for scheme monitoring
Ministry of Home Affairs
Migrant labors stuck in other states
Benefit of the scheme
The Ministry of Home Affairs had recently announced that the Indian Railways will schedule special trains to take the migrant labors back to their home states. These trains are not for the travel of common people. Only the migrant workers, who were trapped in the other regions for the entire lockdown period, will be entitled to get the benefits of this scheme. The state governments, sending and receiving the migrant labors will have to follow the guidelines, issued by the Home Ministry to ensure that the Coronavirus affected people are detected and treated.
Click here to get Haryana Unorganized Workers Online Registration Form
Documents necessary for application
- Current residential address – The applicant must attach a document that highlights the current address.
- Permanent residential proof – The migrant labor must highlight the permanent address in his native state, and support the claim with pertinent address proof documents.
- Aadhar card – A copy of the person’s Aadhar Card must be uploaded during the application process.
- Arogya Setu App status – If the applicant desires to become a beneficiary of this project, then he must share the status of the Arogya Setu App status.
- Photograph of the applicant – It is mandatory for the candidate to attach a copy of his recent photograph with the form.
- Registration code – The candidate needs to upload a copy of the registration certificate, which has been issued by the Labor Association.
How to register pravasi online for shramik train
- Online portal – Most of the state governments have already launched portals for the registration of the migrant labors, stuck in other areas. The interested applicant must click on the respective link to get to the authorized enrollment portal.
- Application process – On the homepage, the applicant will get a link that will activate the registration process.
- Application form – Clicking on the link will give the migrant labor access to the digitized application form.
- Form fill-up – The candidate must fill in the fields with personal and residential details. He/she must highlight the details of a contact person who lives in the native state.
- Verification information – The applicant must highlight the Aadhar code and voter ID number for verification purpose.
- Form submission – After this, the applicant must click on the “Submit” button to save the request.
मध्य प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री प्रवासी सहायता योजना में रजिस्ट्रेशन के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
State-wise links for online registration
|Name of the state||Official online registration link|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
When these migrant labors reach the native state, they must remain in isolation for 14 days. Specified buildings will be used to quarantine these individuals. Medical tests will be done in two phases. The first is when they reach the state, and the second will be after 14 days of quarantine. If these reports show absence of Coronavirus contamination, they will be released from the isolation facility. However, these migrant labors will be advised to follow home quarantine for the next 14 days for extra precaution.
Ans: Yes. The implementation of the scheme has been done for ensuring that the stranded migrant labors can go back to their homes.
Ans: As of now, the apex officials of the Ministry of Home Affairs have stated that the state government, sending the migrant labors to the native state, will pay for the train tickets.
Ans: Yes. The current state government will conduct medical checkups to ensure that the labors are not infected, before they board the special trains.
Ans: No. At present there is no app through which the interested candidates can register for travel. All enrollments must be done through the portal.
Other links –
- Lockdown Shramik Special Train List
- Punjab Migrants Workers Online Registration
- Suraksha Store Online Registration
- उत्तराखंड प्रवासी यात्रा पंजीकरण