NYAY Yojana Scheme Registration – Minimum Income Guarantee Scheme [Nyuntam Aay Yojana], Universal Basic Income (Eligibility Criteria) 2019 by Rahul Gandhi
Rahul Gandhi has decided to launch a new scheme that would help to improve the income of poor families. Moreover, with successful implementation of the scheme, Rahul Gandhi is planning to help 20% of the poor families. According to the guidelines of the scheme, it has been decided that the minimum rate of annual income (NYAY Scheme) would be revised for the poor families. Read on to know more about the details of the above-said scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
|Scheme has been launched by||Rahul Gandhi
|Name||Minimum Income Guarantee Scheme (Nyuntam Aay Yojana)|
|Amount decided as annual income is||Rs. 72,000 per annum
|Target beneficiaries of the scheme||Poor families of the country
What are the highlighting features of the scheme?
- Aim of the scheme – The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial help to families that belong to economically backward classes. They would be given a minimum of rupees 12,000 on a monthly basis or Rs. 72,000 per annum. This would help them to maintain financial stability in the family.
- Target beneficiaries – The poor families of the country will be benefitted by this scheme. Since they have suffered a lot due to poverty, with successful implementation of the scheme, the higher authorities are planning to eliminate poverty from the country.
What are the eligibility criteria to get facilities under the scheme?
- Residential proof–The candidates interested to apply under this scheme should be a member of this country. No other members will be able to get the benefits under the scheme.
- Age limit – Certain age limit may be declared by the higher authorities and depending on it, the scheme benefits will be given.
- Income details – The families will be given a minimum of rupees 12,000 on a monthly basis. To get this benefit, the person has to provide their income details to help the higher authorities to judge whether they are eligible to get the benefit or not.
What are the documents required to apply for Minimum Income Guarantee Scheme?
- Residential documents – These documents help to ensure that the person is a permanent citizen of India. The documents would be scrutinized by the higher authority before the individual, and their family is able to get benefits under the scheme.
- Income certificate – depending on this certificate, the minimum income would be given to the individual. If the person gets a high rate of monthly, they cannot avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Bank details – The details of the bank account should be given as the money would be directly credited to the linked bank account of the individual.
However, near about 25 crore people would be benefitted from the above-said scheme. So, it is important the higher authorities make suitable plans for successful implementation of the scheme. In relation to this scheme, Rahul Gandhi further stated that he is trying his best for the successful implementation of the scheme similar to that of MNREGA.
Application procedure of the scheme
No such application process has been declared by the higher authority. The idea of the scheme has only been promised by Rahul Gandhi. It can be expected to be implemented after the Lok Sabha elections. But as soon as the process is declared, the beneficiaries will be the first one to know about it from the official portal of the related scheme.
This is one of the best minimum income schemes that have been released by higher authorities. It is one of the best thought ideas that would help to look after the condition of poor families. Therefore, with the help of this effective implementation of the scheme, the higher authorities of the country will try to eliminate poverty and improve the condition of people living in the lower strata of society.
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension
- Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme In Andhra Pradesh
- Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana in Bihar Application Form
- PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi Yojana Form PDF