Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Rajasthan 2022, Kya Hai, Health Insurance, Hospital List, Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Helpline Number, Guidelines
Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme is a government scheme by Rajasthan government to offer cashless medical benefits to natives of the state. The benefits will give coverage up to rupees 5 lakhs. The benefits have been made available to the residents of state from 1st of May, 2021. However, the willing candidates have to check details of eligibility criteria and other documents to be submitted at the time of registration for the same. The state promised to offer universal coverage for the same.
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Rajasthan 2022
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||Urban unemployed people|
|launched by||CM Ashok Gehlot|
|Announced on||March, 2021|
|Launched in||May, 2021|
Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2022 Rajasthan Budget
Recently, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot presented his fourth budget in the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly. According to this budget, now the scope of Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana of Rajasthan has been increased. Earlier, insurance coverage of 5 lakhs was given under this scheme, but now it has been increased to 10 lakhs.
Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Features
- Main objective of scheme – The Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme is a healthcare scheme by government state department to offer cashless medical benefits.
- Coverage from the scheme – The cashless facility from the state government will cover up for 5 lakhs of service.
- Announcement of scheme – The scheme has been launched by Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Shri Ashok Gehlot during the state budget of the year.
- Annual payment for scheme –Applicants has to pay rupees 850 annually to avail of the scheme benefits.
- Scheme budget – The state government has sanctioned a total of 3500 crore for the successful implementation of the scheme.
- Cover up under the scheme – As a result of the scheme, it will cover up for treatment other than its benefits and haemodialysis for the poor sections of society.
- Category of farmers – In this, only marginal and small farmers can apply for the scheme and enjoy the benefits. The contractual workers are also eligible to avail of the scheme benefits
The families who are eligible for the scheme would be offered the benefits and medical coverage. The candidates should pay through the online source to get the coverage for the scheme.
Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Eligibility
- Natives of state – As the scheme has been launched by Rajasthan state government, only the natives of the state can apply for the same and people from other states are not eligible for it.
- Category of candidate – In the category of candidates, SECC 2011 registered families, NFSA card holder, small farmers and other families and members of Samvida worker are eligible for the scheme
- Payment to be done annually – The applicant should pay rupees 850 annually that helps them get benefits for the scheme
- Beneficiary candidates – The candidates who are beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana can also apply for this scheme
Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Health Benefits
The health benefits are for the residents of the state and they can opt for it by applying for it online.
- The insurance will cover up for almost 1576 medical tests as per scheme rules and help with treatment of different disease
- It will cover up for medical tests, expenses, for a package of 15 days at the time of hospitalization to be covered under scheme
- It will mainly help by the benefits to the network hospitals that has been collaborated under the scheme
Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Steps to Register Online
To avail of the scheme benefits, one should go through the SSO portal and follow the detailed steps as below:
- Visit the SSO portal and you have to register on the website
- After you fill up the form, you have to submit it and then get the credentials for it
- Use the login credential to get access to the details on the website
- Now, open the dashboard using the correct credentials used
- Here, you have to open the application form and fill it with correct details
- Take a photo of the form after you submit it and save it for future reference
How one can Apply for the Health Scheme Online
- Use the right login credentials and you have to retrieve it for future use
- Fill up the details given
- Now, you can get access to the dashboard
- Fill up the form with suitable details for the scheme
- Now, you have to click on submit option
- Here, you can take printout or screenshot of the form to be submitted
Following this, you will be asked to furnish suitable documents that are required to submit to higher authorities to know that you are eligible for the scheme.
Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Documents
- Domicile details – The candidate has to furnish suitable domicile details to justify that they are natives of the state and eligible to enjoy the scheme benefits
- Income certificate – One has to furnish suitable income certificate to enjoy the health scheme benefits and show the details of total income
- Category of family – Families who are beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana can apply for the scheme. For this, they have to furnish suitable details to be checked by higher authorities before considering them beneficiary for scheme
- Health details – One should furnish suitable health details and documents to justify their condition and get the cashless benefits from the scheme
- Identification details – The candidate should furnish Aadhaar card, Voter ID card and equivalent at the time of registering for the scheme. In addition, one has to furnish Aadhar Card or Jan Aadhar Card number or Bhamashah Card or Jan Aadhar Registration Slip to be checked by higher authorities
Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Steps to Check Online Status
After submitting the application, it will be checked by the authorities. Once it is clear, you will get link of status check online that will get activated on the portal. You can click on the link and it would direct you to the place of processing it. However, you will be notified if the application is rejected. Here, you can check status of the application online. But one should know that any central or state government employee cannot apply the scheme benefit. In this regard, the government is planning to start the RHGS cashless service in future similar to this scheme.
Ans : Offer cashless medical benefits
Ans : Natives of Rajasthan
Ans : Online mode via its portal
Ans : Rupees 850 annually
Ans : Small and marginal farmers.
Other Links –