Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2020 (25000 per hectare, Apply Online, eligibility, documents, FAQ, Helpline number, list, farmer status form)
The Gujarat state government has come up with the idea of launching Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana. The scheme launch’s main objective is to offer financial help to farmers affected by the damage due to rainfall in Gujarat. The state government is trying its best to come up with a suitable solution to help the farmers suffer huge losses. By this, it shall help them to cover up for the damage and live a stable livelihood. Some other relevant details are given in the following part of the article.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Launch
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat|
|Date of launch||August, 2020|
|Scheme has been launched in||Gujarat|
|Scheme has been launched by||Chief Minister of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries of scheme||Farmers of Gujarat|
|Benefits offered by scheme||Financial help|
|Mode of Application in scheme||Online|
|Official portal of scheme||Yet to be launched|
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana features –
- Main focus of scheme– The financial help shall be of immense help for the state’s farmers, especially during the Kharif season when there is a chance of irrigational problems.
- Amount to be given – The scheme’s beneficiaries will be given rupees 25,000 rupees based on each hectare as per rules.
- Number of beneficiaries of the scheme – As the scheme rules, the scheme will cover up for almost 56 lakhsof farmers of the state.
- Barring of otherpremium insurance–To avail of the benefits of the scheme, the beneficiary should not get help from other premium insurance companies.
- Financial aid due to loss– The beneficiary will get suitable financial help of 60% of loss that the farmer has suffered due to irregular farming.
- Compensation to be given – As per scheme rules, financial help will be given for the State Disaster Response Fund. It shall be given to the farmers if they suffer a loss due to natural calamity.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana – Financial Assistance
- Assistance in heavy rainfall – When there is inadequate rainfall for 28 days during monsoon, the farmers will benefit as per the scheme rules. If the place gets less than 10 inches of rainfall for two months, it is eligible to get financial help. Moreover, this coverage for the damaged area is counted until the 31st of August as it is the monsoon time.
- Assistance due to irregular rainfall –If there is a heavy rainfall problem in 48 hours, the farmers will be covered up for this as per the scheme rules. Some of the Gujarat regions are Surat, Bharuch, Navsari, Valsad, Tapi, Narmada, and Dangthat suffer from irregular rainfall and the like issues.An area becomes a damaged one when it is getting less than 25 inches of rainfall.
- Assistance offered during draught season – Gujarat has the usual pattern of rainfall from 15th October to 15th November. During this time, it can be expected that the farmers will help from the state government. In case, there is heavy rainfall for a stretch of 48 hours, it can result in severe damages. Owing to this, the state government offers suitable financial assistance.
Details of Premium Amount
The scheme details that based on the damage that the farmers suffer, they will be given rupees 20, 000 per hectare. If the loss ranges from 33% to 60%, the state government will cover the damage.
When the loss exceeds 60%, the amount is rupees 25, 000 and it amounts to almost 4 hectares. If damage occurred due to natural calamities, the state government would offer suitable help to the farmers.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- Recognized farmer – Only the recognized farmers of the state are eligible to avail of the scheme benefits. The farmers having an 8-A holder account as per the Forest Right Act is suitable for getting the benefits.
- Residents of state – As the scheme has been introduced in Gujarat, only the state’s farmers are eligible for the scheme benefits.
- Identification details – The farmers need to show up suitable identification proof at the time of registration to justify their claim that they are eligible for the scheme.
- Residential proof- At the time of registration, farmers need to furnish suitable residential proof to be scrutinized by higher authorities
- Identity proof– The applicants need to furnish documents like Aadhaar card, ration card, voter ID card, and the like options at the registration time.
- Account details – As the recognized farmers are eligible, they must submit documents of the 8-A account to be checked by the authority.
- Bank account– The candidates have to produce correct bank details as it will be linked with the bank account.
Details of beneficiary list
Steps to prepare the beneficiary list is given below.
- First, a list of talukas is prepared by the district collector, depending on the extent of damage that the farmers have suffered.
- After this, the revenue department will give allotted financial help to the talukas
- The affected areas will be surveyed by team and it will be a survey of 15 days before the financial help is granted to the farmers
- After completion of the survey, the district development officer shall announce the names of farmers included in the beneficiary list.
- There are two types of lists – one suffering damages of 335 to 60% and the other one who is suffering damage or loss of more than 60%.
How can one apply for the scheme?
This is a newly launched scheme, and the official portal is yet to come. For this, the scheme application is offering offline applications. To apply for the scheme, one has to go to the e-gram center and furnish the documents mentioned above. Therefore, to help the farmers of the scheme, the state government is trying their best. However, the state government has said that it will implement the scheme in the coming Kharif season for the farmers’ help. In addition, the Revenue Department of Gujarat will come uBesidesportal launch that shall help in easy application for the scheme. By the launch of the scheme, it shall help to solve farmers’ issues easily.
Ans: Crop insurance scheme facility
Ans: https://revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in/home is the official portal
Ans: E-gram center in talukas
Ans: Rupees 20, 000 for 33% to 60% of losses and rupees 25, 000 per hectare for losses above 60%
Ans: Not yet
Ans: Through DBT bank transfer
Ans: Upcoming Kharif season onwards
Ans: Farmers with 8-A holder account
Ans: Farmers are waived off from paying an insurance premium
Other links –
- Pradhama Shiksha Yojana Scholarship
- Kerala Micro Chitty Laptop Scheme
- Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana
- Gujarat Atmanirbhar Package