Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MPSY) 2020 [Eligibility, Application Form CSC, PPP, Documents, List, Helpline No, Portal, 500rs/month, Premium Chart, FAQ]
Social and economic security is not something that the poor people of India have access to. These people do not have any insurance policy or other old age pension benefits. But the central and state governments are churning out special schemes, which will change this sorry state. In this line, the current Haryana government has declared that it will soon launch the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. Under this project, eligible families will receive a specific amount and other social benefits like insurance and pension. Here are the details of its features, eligibility, necessary documents and application process.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana or MPSY
|Manohar Lal Khattar
|Date of announcement
|2019 – 2020
|Official date of launch
|Haryana State Government
|6000 rs per year (500 rs per month)
Key features of the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- Social security for the needy – The main objective of the state government is to offer social and financial security to the poor and needy people, along with other benefits.
- Annual grant amount – The total grant amount is Rs. 6000 for every family. It means Rs. 500 will be deposited in the account.
- Tenure of grant payment – The social security grant will be transferred in the bank account of the beneficiary on a monthly basis.
- Life insurance coverage – Under the scheme, one member of the household, permeably the main beneficiary, will get a life insurance coverage. If the person passes away, then the family will attain Rs. 2 lakhs.
- Premium payment – To keep the insurance policy active, a total annual sum of Rs. 330 will be deducted from the account.
- Premium of accidental payment – The state will automatically deduct only Rs. 12 every year to keep the accidental insurance coverage policy from deactivating. It will be done as per the PM Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- Contribution towards pension – Additionally, a sum ranging between Rs. 55 and Rs. 200 will be deducted from the applicant’s account. This money will be contributed towards the PM Shram Maan Dhan Yojana. It will offer the beneficiary a monthly pension of Rs. 3000 after he reached 60 years of age.
- Parivar Pehchan Patra – Government will identify suitable family through Parivar Pehchan Patra.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSY
- Residents of the state – The entire social security scheme will be operated and funded by the Haryana government. Thus, only official residents of this state can register for this scheme.
- Permissible land holding – It is common for rural folks to possess agricultural land. If the measurement of this agro-plot exceeds 2 hectares, then such households will be kept out of this program.
- Annual income – Only those households, which do not have a combined annual income of Rs. 1, 80,000, will be permitted to attain the benefits of this social security scheme.
- Age requirement – The lower limit of the age of the applicants must be 18 years. The maximum age limit, permitted under the scheme is 50 years.
- Possess a bank account – It is mandatory that the applicants have an active bank account for ease of money transfer.
Important documents necessary for registration
- Residential documents – The scheme is only open to the legal residents of Haryana. Thus, all interested applicants must possess residential documents, issued by the Haryana government.
- Land holding documents – Official documents, stating the measure of the agricultural plot, registered in the name of the head of the family must be submitted as well.
- Income certificate – As families, with a specific annual income can get the benefits of this program, every applicant must submit annual family income certificates.
- Age proof – As there is a set age bracket for the applicants, interested candidates need to submit official documents, which support their age related claims.
- Bank account details – The first page of the bank account passbook contains all details, necessary for the transfer of money. A photocopy of this page needs to be attached with the form.
- Aadhar card – The head of the family, who is applying for the benefits, must furnish a photocopy of his/her Aadhar card for background checks.
How to download application form online for Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana?
The state government has recently launched the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Haryana official portal. Beneficiaries can apply online through this portal. For online application, the form will be submitted through the portal. Beneficiaries have to follow some simple steps if they wish to apply for the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi scheme.
- As per the rules of MPSY, head of the selected family should fill up a form by providing some basic details in it. Some of the information that they have to provide is details of annual income, landholdings, occupation of family members and the like.
- To get the application form for MMPSY, one has to visit the official portal of the scheme. Individual can get the form printed by providing the family ID and the OTP that one receives in their registered mobile number.
However, if an individual faces any problem while printing the application form, they can seek assistance from common service centers such as Antyodaya Kendras, SARAL Kendras and other gas agencies.
How to apply Offline for Parivar Samridhi Yojana?
Another speculation suggests that registration can be carried out via offline modes. For this, applicants need to go to the CSCs and ask the official to fill and submit the enrollment form on their behalf. For this service, candidates may need to pay a small fee. As soon as the Haryana government makes any official declarations about the enrollment process, you will read about it first on this portal.
Pension Premium Chart under MMPSY
In Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana, beneficiaries will be given pension facilities as has been promised by the central government. The three pensions that will be regulated by the central government are PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana. As per the rules of the scheme, the central government has stated that individuals who have registered for the scheme will get a monthly pension of rupees 3000. In addition, it has also been stated that the pension money will be given only upon attaining 60 years of age. However, to give relief to individuals, central government will contribute equally to this pension scheme. So, it will be a 50:50 contribution to the pension scheme. However, it has also been said that under MPSY, Haryana government will give the pension money depending on their age. The pension premium chart details that people belonging to different age will have to pay a different premium amount for the pension scheme.
A social security scheme like this will bring a smile on the faces of the beneficiaries. Though the monthly grant is not substantial, this project is linked with other schemes. By applying for this particular scheme, beneficiaries can secure an old age pension for themselves. Additionally, there is life insurance coverage and an accidental policy. These will support the family financially in the hour of need. Thus, the developmental project has the potential to change the sorry state of the needy people.
The Parivar Samridhi Yojana was announced by the state government of Haryana on August, 2019 and fully launch on Feb 2020. The scheme was developed and implemented under the watchful eyes of the present Chief Minister of the state Manohar Lal.
The Chief Minister highlighted that the implementation of the scheme will offer both financial and social security to the candidates, who come under the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS).
The applicant must submit a copy of the Aadhar card with the registration form, for verification purposes. The applicant needs to furnish the EWS certificate and the bank account detail papers as well.
No. The Haryana government has pointed out that the scheme will allow the legal residents of the state to enroll and gain the perks of this scheme. The applicants must have the necessary legal residential documents to support their claims.
Yes! It has been mentioned in the scheme guidelines that only those candidates, who have bank accounts, will be selected as the beneficiaries. The state government wants the grant distribution process to be transparent. Thus, beneficiaries will get the grant by DBT or Direct Benefit Transfer.
Other links –