Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana Delhi 2020 (Application Form Online, Eligibility, Amount, Student List)
Delhi government has come up with the initiate of developing the educational department of the state. After the recent budget details, it has been decided that the higher state authorities would try to improve education, business, health department and offer help to the old citizens. To take the education department to a new level, the entitled scheme has been announced by the CM of the state. The following part shall take you through some of the vital details relating to the scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana
Delhi state government
Beneficiary of the scheme
Schools students belonging to class 9th to 12th
Application procedure of the scheme
Yet to be declared
Key features of the scheme
- Objective of the scheme – The main focus of launching the scheme is to improve the condition of education in Delhi. By implementation the scheme, the government is trying to encourage school students to pursue education. Also, parents should continue to send their wards to school and help them to complete their education.
- Budget allocation for the scheme – State government has decided to offer rupees 150 crores so that more students can avail the perks of the scheme in the state.
- Financial help to be given to the students – The financial help would be given to the students so that the weaker sections of the society can easily pursue education. The parents of the weaker section should allow their wards to go to school.
- Help to students of class 9th and 10th–The students of classes 9th and 10th who have got 50% of marks are eligible to enjoy the benefits of the scheme. The students would be offered financial help of rupees 5000 in one financial year.
- Monetary for higher secondary students –Under the scheme, almost 10 thousand scholarships would be given to the students belonging to class 11th and 12th. Only the students securing over 60% of aggregate can get the perks of the scheme.
Click Here to get details about Delhi Home Doorstep Delivery Scheme
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- Residential eligibility – As the scheme has been launched only in Delhi, only the students of the state can enjoy its perks. Students belonging to other states cannot get it.
- Beneficiary category – The students belonging to scheduled caste and tribe are eligible to get the scheme benefits. However, the benefits will not be offered to students belonging to other category of the society.
- Bank account details – To get the scheme money, the beneficiary should have suitable bank account details.
- Identity details – As identification proof, the candidates should have Aadhaar card, Voter ID card and the like documents to justify their identification as a citizen of the state.
- Caste certificate – Students need to furnish the caste certificate at the time of registration for the scheme to get the benefits.
- Residential proof – Students should be a permanent native of the state to get the scheme benefits.
Click Here to get infromation about Educational Loan for Delhi Students
How to get the Application Form under the scheme?
This is a newly launched scheme and therefore, the details of the application procedure are yet to be declared by the state government. The beneficiaries need to visit the website frequently to get the information about the scheme.
The main idea behind the scheme launch is to offer suitable benefits with which students can continue to pursue education both at the primary and secondary levels. Adding to this, government has taken major decisions to be implemented in the health department for the betterment of the common citizens of the state. However, the CM of the state is trying his best to implement the scheme at the earliest for the good of the students.
Other links –
- PM Jan Arogya Ayushman Bharat Yojana in Delhi
- झारखण्ड बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना
- Farishte Dilli Ke Scheme in Delhi
- Delhi Scholarship Scheme List