Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Chhattisgarh 2019-20 [Eligibility Criteria, Loan Amount, Aplication Form Process]
Chhattisgarh State government has announced the launch of PM Yuva Swarozgar Scheme under which it shall be accepting applications for the year 2017. The new launched scheme is aimed at offering financial help to young generation so they can efficiently establish their business in the state. It is certain that the Yojana is expected to help the youth of the state to overcome their unemployment problem.
Launch Of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Chhattisgarh
The new Yojana for inviting application forms was launched in the state of Chhattisgarh by Chief Minister Raman Singh’s government headed by the PM of the country.The yojana has been launched by the government for the fiscal year 2017 for the youth’s of the state.
Key Features of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Chhattisgarh
Below stated are all relevant key features regarding Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana.
- The government has made it very clear that the scheme is launched to benefit the unemployed youth of the state.
- The applicant can make use of this loan amount to get established and set up their industry within the state.
- Interested applicants can get a copy of the form on or before 31st May 2017 from district industry and merchants centre.
Loan Criteria Under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Chhattisgarh
- It is also certain that under this scheme the Chhattisgarh government will be offering financial assistance in the form of loan amount equivalent to Rs 25 lakhs.
- Apart from this the government will also offer the loan amount of Rs 10 lakh for any youth who is looking forward to establish their service providing business in the state.
- The government will provide Rs 2 lakh assistance for young people who want to setup their small business.
Eligibility Criteria for enrolling under the scheme
To be eligible to get enrolled under the Swarozgar scheme it is certain that all applicants need to meet all below stated criteria.
- The scheme is only open for any applicant who is a resident of Chhattisgarh state by birth.
- To apply for the loan scheme it is certain that the applicant should have passed primary level school (8th Grade or above).
- The applicant also has to be of the legal age between 18 to 35 years of age at the time of applying for the scheme.
- The scheme is open for any applicant who is having an annual income earning below Rs 3 lakh.
- It is also important that when applying for registration under this scheme the applicant should not have availed financial loan from any state or central government institutions and banks.
How to get the application form to get registered under the scheme
It is certain that presently the state government has not provided with application forms online. So to get the forms for the process of registration candidates will have to visit nearby DMIC office (District merchant & Industry Centre).
How to register for enrollment under the scheme
- In case you want to get registered under the Swarozgar scheme then first you may have to check with your eligibility for the scheme.
- If eligible then you have to visit DMIC office and request for the application form for the year 2017.
- Fill in all required details in the form and then you have to submit the application form at the DMIC office along with all required documents.
- You form shall be sent for verification to the respective bank. Once all your documents submitted and details have been verified then your loan amount will be approved by the bank authorities.
To apply for the enrolment under the scheme you may have to provide with following documents
- Document proving your residency-ship of the state – may include your birth certificate or other document that shows your place of birth (Passport / Ration card).
- Aadhar card / Pan card as proof of your address and date of birth.
- Your school leaving certificates or your pass certificate of your last academic year.
- Your proof of annual income – Salary slip or income tax file.
- NOC from institutions about no past claims of pending loans.
- Your present occupation details of establishments or business you own.
- Project reports for your future project where you shall be using the loan amount along with a copy of certification reflecting your proficiency in your field.
Under the scheme it is certain that the state government is aiming at implementing new innovative ideas to help young generation to get established easily. Apart from this the state government has also ensured that the entire process of setup for youth will be very much simplified.
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
- How to Get Free Jio Phone
- Sahaj Bijli Bill Yojana in Chhattisgarh
- Saur Sujala Yojana Scheme Chhattisgarh