Khelo India Program 2019 Pune Calendar [First National Para Games]Registration Form,Login, Games List, Schedule Online Registration,Eligibility, Dates, Age Criteria @ kheloindia.gov.in
Central government has made opportunities for online registration under Khelo India Youth Games 2019. The candidates have to log in to the online portal of the game association through kheloindia.gov.in. The association is looking for the best sports talent in the country, and this has become important after the success of First Khelo India School Games 2018. Though the search for the best talent is a challenging option, it should be done to find the hidden talent in the country. The online registration procedure has already started via the online portal of the gaming association.
The game to be held in 2019 is the second edition of Khelo India Youth Games. With the influence of extended scope by the central government, the participants can apply for under 17 and under 21 section. In addition, students from colleges and universities can apply for the competition.
Details of Khelo India Youth Games
|Name||Khelo India 2019|
|The competition will take place in||Pune
|The schedule of the competition is from [Calendar Date]||9th January to 29th January
|Two categories [Age Criteria]||under 17 and under 21
|The online registration has been headed by||central government
|Khelo India Portal||kheloindia.gov.in/|
Khelo India Youth Games Registration Form And Login 2019 Procedure
- First, you have to visit the online portal of the game’s association via the kheloindia.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the right link for registration for the competition.
- As soon as you click on the right link, you will be directed to the main registration page. The new page will help in the online registration.
- After this step, you can choose the category under which you are applying in the competition. The categories are the manager, athletes, coach, technical official and other. The new candidates have to choose for registration whereas the existing one can directly opt for the login process.
- Upon choosing athlete category, a new registration page will open up, and it will be automatically checked by the process whether the person has already registered or not.
- After this, the person has to enter the required details and check for the registration. For already registered candidates, they can directly login. For the new ones, they have to complete filling up the details of the registration form.
- After filling up the 7 steps of the form, the profile has been created, and they have to click on the submit option to complete the procedure.
|Name of the event||National Para Games 2018|
|Launched on||May, 2018|
|Main Project||Khelo India Programme|
Key features of the event in 2018
- Participation of disabled candidates – As the name suggests, the First National Para School Games will allow the disabled sport personalities to showcase their talents. With their help, India will also cement its position about the nations, which are known for their medal winning capabilities.
- Both for male and female candidates – Both male and female athletes will be allowed to take part in the sporting event, and prove their worth.
- Venue – The entire game will take place in Bengaluru. The shortlisted events will take place in four noted stadiums, which are all located in Bengaluru.
- Duration of the event – The event will start on the 28th of June, 2018 and will end on the 7th of July, 2018.
- Age related criterion – It has been mentioned that only those athletes will be able to take part in this event that fall in the age category of 16 to 40 years. The age is constant for male as well as female candidates.
- Preliminary selection – Only those candidates will be able to take part in this event, which have made the cut and have been deemed fit by the para-olympic association and para-sports federations, operating in state levels.
- Number of events – As of now, ten different events has been shortlisted. Athletes will fight it out on the ground to prove their supremacy over the others.
- Total participants – The event will see the participation of 2192 sport persons. Among these, 1311 fall in men category, 837 fall in women category, and 44 candidates will take part in mixed events.
- Number of medals – The event will see organization of 416 medal events. 220 medal events will be for men, 180 medals for women, 16 medals for mixed events.
- Conducting the event – According to the published notification, the Paralympic Committee of the nation will look after the monitoring and organization of the games.
- Organization of the event – Starting from the year 2018, the central government will organize this massive sporting event for disabled people after every two years.
- Application mode – All interested and selected applicants will have to enroll for the event via online mode.
Details of events and venue
|Organized sport events||Selected venue for the events|
|1. Chess||1. Kanteerava Stadium|
|2. Badminton||2. Kanteerava Indoor Stadium|
|3. Blind Judo||3. Karnataka Badminton Association Stadium|
|4. Para-Athletics||4. SAI Centre|
|6. Wheelchair Basketball|
|7. Table Tennis|
|8. Wheelchair Fencing|
|9. Para Powerlifting|
|10. Shooting Para-Sport|
Budget for the games
There are no extra points for guessing that the organization of such an event will cost a lot of money. For the betterment and promotion of sports about the disabled candidates, the Ministry of Youth and Sports Affairs has taken up the responsibility of funding the entire event.
Future of the participants
The standard of sport environment in other nations is very high. Unfortunately that is not the case in our nation. Even normal and able-bodies athletes do not get necessary assistance and encouragement. But the central government is all set to change this with the launch of First National Para Games. It has been mentioned that all candidates who participate in this sport meet, will get the opportunity to represent India in Jakarta Para Asian Games. The international event is all set to take place during October 2018.
It is a huge achievement for any nation to acquire medals in an international sporting event. Unfortunately, India does not have a bring representation in Olympics. But the central government is all set change this sorry state, and offer encouragement and exposure to all sports persons.
Others Schemes –
- Rythu Bheema Scheme Pathakam in Telangana
- Swachh Bharat Summer Internship
- Scheme for Poor Talented Players
- National Sports Talent Search Scheme