National Youth Parliament Scheme Online Registration at nyps.mpa.gov.in portal, Apply Online for NYPS Programme, Download Certificate of Participation Appreciation, Last Date
The central government has been planning on increasing the participation of students in the administrative process for long. The PM wanted to create a platform for these young minds to mingle and exchange ideas. It will give then an idea about democracy and bridge the gaps between students from various parts of the country. Thus, the National Youth Parliament Scheme was developed and launched recently. Here, you can gather information about the website, its features and participation guidelines without much hassle.
|Name of the scheme||National Youth Parliament Scheme or NYPS|
|Launched by||Ram Nath Kovind|
|Date of announcement||2019 -2020|
|Date of launch||November 2019|
|Occasion||70th Samvidhan Diwas celebration|
|Target beneficiaries||School, college and university students|
|Official scheme website||nyps.mpa.gov.in|
Last dates 2019-20
|Commencement of the online enrollments||26th November|
|Closing of the online enrollments||31st December|
|National Youth Parliament Sessions will be held between||1st January – 30th April|
|Issuance of the digitized participation certificates||1st May – 30th June|
Key features of the National Youth Parliament Scheme
- Informative website – The website will be maintained by the central government. It has been designed to offer informative content for the students.
- Encourages students’ participation – The launch of this website makes it easy for the interested applicants to register for the youth sessions.
- Open for registered educational institutes – Students as well as educational institutes can register for the scheme via the official website.
- Aim of the scheme – Students will gain access to tutorials, snaps, videos on national, political and cultural topics. They can also hone their digital skills from the e-tutorials.
- Organizing Youth Parliament session – The registered schools, colleges and universities will be able to host the National Youth Parliament session within the institute.
- Duration of the sessions – No National Youth Parliament session will last for more than one hour.
- Number of participants – It has been stated that any session of the National Youth Parliament will consist of 50 to 55 students.
- Selection process – It will be the responsibility of the school principals and college or university deans to pick the applicants, who can take part in the National Youth Parliament.
- Separate youth groups – The Youth Parliament has been divided in two segments. The pupils, from 9th to 12 standards will become members of Kishore Sabha. Those pursuing academic courses in colleges and universities will constitute the Tarun Sabha.
- Preferred language for discussion – The partaking students can place their views in regional languages. However, speeches in Hindi and English are preferred so that participants from other areas can understand the subject matter.
- Certificate for the participants – To increase the participation of the students, it has been decided that every participant will acquire a certificate. The candidate can log in on the official portal and download his/her participation certificate.
How to Apply For National Youth Parliament Scheme
- Web-based application
The central government has already launched an official portal for this scheme. Interested applicants can land on the webpage by clicking on the link nyps.mpa.gov.in.
- Log in process
On the top of the homepage, applicant will see the “Log In” button. As they click on this option, they will be redirected to the page http://www.nyps.mpa.gov.in/Login.aspx.
- Registration for new applicants
If the candidate is logging in for the first time, then student needs to click on the “New Registration” tab.
- Option selection
The applicant needs to choose between Kishore Sabha or Tarun Sabha as per their current academic status.
- Digitized application form
As soon as the applicant makes a selection, the online enrollment form will come up.
- Form fill-up and submission
The candidate needs to type in the details in the respective fields. After the form fill-up is complete, the candidate can save it by clicking on the “Submit” button.
The Prime Minister has opined on several occasions that the central and state governments must take the initiatives to increase the participation of students in the administrative works. These children will play a vital role in strengthening the future of the nation. The launch of this scheme is a comprehensive step towards this.