NTA – NEET (Medical) & IIT-JEE Mains (Engineering) Entrance Exam 2020 2 Times / Year [How to select slot date and center] Exam fees And Syllabus @ ntaexams.co.in [Application Form, Process and Documents]
There has been a steady increase in the number of school final pass-outs who opt for higher education. Candidates who have an aptitude for science subjected want to study for engineering or medical. These candidates have to sit for respective entrance examinations. The National Testing Academy or NTA will conduct important entrance examinations in India. It will take all necessary steps to make sure that these examinations are conducted smoothly. From 2018 – 2019, this organization will conduct both JEE for engineering and NEET (UG) for medical aspirants. It will be responsibility of this organization to finalize all examination dates.
- Conducting examination easily – NTA will make the online entrance examination smooth and hassle-free. From conducting research on the subject to taking the assistance of experts in question paper selection process, the department will maintain a close watch on each task.
- Two entrance exams each year – According to the latest announcement of NTA, both above mentioned tests will be conducted twice each year. It will offer better opportunities to the applicants to test their aptitude and cement their position in a good college.
- No compulsion on exam selection – As both NEET for medical and JEE for engineering will be conducted twice, applicants will be entitled to select according to his/her preference. Sitting for both exams is not compulsory. If the applicant wants, he/she can sit for both exams. If not, he/she can apply for any of the two exams.
- Best of two – If any applicant had applied and sat for both examinations during one academic year, he/she can pick the better of two entrance scores. The counselling will be done based on the best exam score.
- Secure software – Several allegations of corruption had been registered previously. On several occasions, question papers had leaked before the actual test was conducted. To eliminate such malpractices, NTA will use high-tech software. These programs will ensure that question papers are activated in all places simultaneously. It will remove corrupt practices as well as system failures.
- Online application and payment – There will no longer be any manual application. All interested applicants need to log on to the official site of the department, and fill in the application form. Once enrollment form has been filled in and submitted, they have to pay the fee online as well.
- Uploading photo and signature – The organization has not only made the application process online, but has made it mandatory to scan and upload required documents. Apart from the Aadhar card, applicants need to scan and upload their signatures and recent photographs. These will be printed on the admit cards, to ensure the authentication of the applicant on the day of actual examination.
- Several language based question papers – The entrance examination question papers will be set in all languages, which are registered by the Indian law. It will help those students who are not very fluent with English or Hindi. They will be able to write the exam in their mother tongue.
- Scientific question patters – The responsibility of making the question papers will be placed on the shoulders of the best teachers, trainers and educationalists. The department has already selected these experts. They have opted for the guidance of the best to ensure the best results.
- Feedback from experts – Once question papers have been created, the department will take the help of educationalists and experts on the subject to evaluate the standard and difficulty level of these papers. If these experts have their consent, only then the paper will be finalized.
- Scientific evaluation process – Apart from question paper creation, scientific methodologies will be followed for evaluation as well. Each entry will be checked via powerful software. It will eliminate any manual errors, and will generate the correct score fast.
How to choose your Date and slot of examination?
As the examination will be conducted on many dates, applicants will be able to pick a date that they are comfortable with. For selecting any particular date and time slot, applicants need to log on to the official website.
It has been announced by the central government department that no changes have been made in the syllabus of the examination. The question formats and the difficulty level are also same as previous years. Any applicant who desires to get more information about the examination syllabus must check out the official site of NTA by clicking on the link ntaexams.co.in/.
All general and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1400 as the examination fee. All candidates with ST or SC certificate and those with any registered physical deformity will have to pay only Rs. 750 as examination fee. The examination fee must be paid online.
Practice centers for practicing on computer
As these examinations will be totally computerized, applicants must possess some information about basic computer operations. This may be easy for candidates who reside in urban areas, but the same is does not hold ground for students, who are located in villages. NTA has announced that special computer practice and training centers will be setup in all villages or nearby areas, where, applicants can come to acquire computer knowledge. Schools, colleges and engineering institutes, which have fully equipped computer labs, will be used for this purpose. All applicants, who are from rural areas or don’t have access to computer will be able to take admission in these centers. They will be able to practice as long as the candidates want. The best part is they need not pay any fee for this practice sessions. NTA will conduct these practice sessions for free. These centers will become fully operational from the second last week of August.
The entire process will streamline the entrance examination process. Applicants will have easy access to information. In case of any queries, they can get in touch with the help desk and clear their queries.
- Yuva Aajeevika Yojana in Himachal Pradesh 2018
- Mukhyamantri Saral Bijli Bill Scheme in Madhya Pradesh
- PM Awas Yojana
- RuPay Card In Jan Dhan Yojana