PM Jan Arogya Ayushman Bharat Yojana in Delhi 2020 (Eligibility, Application Form, List, Health Card)
The Ayushman Bharat Yojana, which is also known as PradhanMantri Jan Arogya Yojana, is an initiative by the Delhi state government. The main target group of the scheme is the financially weaker sections of the society. However, the state government is trying to offer help to citizens of the state at the hour of distress caused due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Read through the following part of the article to grasp a better insight into the offerings and the beneficiary group relating to the scheme.
Name of the scheme
Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Delhi state government
Chief Minister Manish Sisodia in the state assembly
Main aim of the scheme
Offer annual health
Coverage under the scheme
Health coverage of up to rupees 5 lakhs for every family
Main idea for the scheme launch
Outbreak of COVID-19
Target group of the scheme
Poor and financially weaker families
Number of empanelled hospitals for the scheme implementation
Key features of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Target group of the scheme – The main group of the scheme is the financially weak sections of Delhi.
- Benefits to be offered by the government – By help of the scheme, free annual health coverage of up to rupees 5 lakhs will be offered for every family. It would be given through the tertiary and secondary care hospitals of the state. Cashless benefits will be offered by the state government from the empanelled health centers.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme – The poor and economically weak people of Delhi, accounting to almost 10.74 crores beneficiaries. It is almost 50 crores Indian citizens.
- Expenses to be given by the government – The pre and post-hospitalization expansion along with allowance costs will be given by the government.
- Fund to be offered from the government – For successful implementation of the scheme, 60 percent of the required fund would be raised by the central government and the remaining 40 percent would be given by the state government.
The main idea is to cover up the vulnerable group of the population and help the financially weak section get help with the necessities at the time of the outbreak of COVID-19.
Click Here to check list of Delhi Scholarship Scheme List
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
- Age limit – Families without any male members from the age group of 16 years to 59 years. Also, the family without any member from 16 to 59 years is eligible to avail of the scheme benefits.
- Economic condition of the family – The beneficiaries who belong to the lower section of society based on the information of the Socio-Economic and Caste Census of 2011 will be eligible to get the scheme benefits. However, it has been decided that the scheme will cover up 2.33 crores families from an urban area and 8 crores families from rural areas.
- Health condition of the family – It is important to consider the health condition of every individual of the family before they are offered the financial. If there are any positive cases of COVID-19, patients will get suitable help both from private and public hospitals that are empanelled with the scheme. Even the traveling allowance would be offered to the families of the affected.
- Identify proof – The candidates who wish to get the benefits under the scheme need to produce suitable identification proof at the time of registration for the scheme. As the scheme has been decided in Delhi, only the citizens can avail the benefits.
- Landless households – Individuals earning their living as casual manual laborers are eligible to get the scheme benefits.
- Physically disabled individual – Families having a physically challenged member is eligible. Also, if the family does not have an able-bodied person in the family, they can apply for the scheme benefits.
Click Here to check customer care number of Delhi Home Doorstep Delivery Scheme
Documents required at the time of registration
- Category certificate – Candidates only from the lower section of the society can get the benefits offered under the above-said scheme.
- Caste certificate – The beneficiaries need to produce a caste certificate at the time of registration for the scheme as only the candidates from BPL and APL group can get the benefits.
- Identification details – As the scheme has been launched in Delhi, only the citizens of the state can avail of its benefits. For this, they need to produce Aadhaar card, Voter ID card and the like at the time of registration for the scheme.
- Family structure – The family details should be furnished at the time of registration for the higher authorities to know about the number of abled and disabled members in the families.
- Income details – The individuals who wish to avail the scheme benefits need to produce the income certificate. It will be scrutinized by a higher authority to justify whether the family is eligible to get the benefits or not.
- Age proof – The age certificate will help to know whether the candidate can get the scheme perks.
Details of the application process
- First, beneficiaries have to visit the official site at https://www.pmjay.gov.in/ and then click on the ‘Am I Eligible’ option.
- Now, they have to enter the mobile number, enter the given CAPTCHA code and click on generate OTP option.
- Following this, the beneficiary has to select state and then try to search by name, ration card number, mobile number and the like.
- Depending on the search results, you can check whether the family is considered to be beneficiary of the scheme or not.
Click Here to get infromation about Farishte Dilli Ke Scheme in Delhi
As this is a newly launched scheme in Delhi, once other details comes up, the beneficiaries of the state will be the first to get information from the related portal. For this, the beneficiaries of the state need to frequently visit the related portal of the scheme. However, the state authorities are taking strict measures for the quick implementation of the scheme that can help the lower sections of the society.
Therefore, by quick implementation of the scheme, the state government is trying to offer help to the financially weaker sections of the society. For this, it has selected both private and public hospitals that will work as empanelled hospitals and offer health coverage to the individuals.
Other links –
- Delhi govt some welface scheme
- भरण पोषण भत्ता योजना यूपी
- कन्या सुमंगला योजना यूपी
- फसल ऋण मोचन योजना उत्तर प्रदेश