PM Kisan Maandhan Pension Yojana (PMKMY) 2020 [Eligibility Criteria, How to apply, Premium Chart, Registration Form Online Download, Amount, Farmer List, Guidelines, last date, Exit Policy, Documents, Helpline, Check Status @pmkmy.gov.in]
The central government has launches a pension scheme for the farmers of India, called PM Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana. Keeping situation of the farmers in mind, the Modi government came up with scheme to provide aid to the marginal farmers. The scheme targets to help around 120 million farmers in India who have less than two hectares agricultural land. The will provide its beneficiaries monthly three thousand rupees as pension. It will help the farmers to fight against financial scarcity.
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana (PMKMY)|
|Launch date||9th Aug|
|Launched by||Union Agriculture Minister, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Welfare|
|Target beneficiary||Marginal farmers of India|
Key features of the PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- Nature of the scheme- The main feature of the scheme is that it is contributory, and voluntary.
- Availability of the scheme- According to the rule o the scheme, the farmers’ age between 18 to 40 years can start contributing to the scheme. The monthly amount will be rupees 55 to rupees 200.
- Defaulter of the scheme- If anyone becomes the defaulter of the scheme, then he can resume the scheme by paying the dues.
- Contribution of the government- According to the rules of the scheme, the central government will contribute the equal amount as the beneficiary in the respective beneficiary’s pension account.
- Managing the account- As per the rule the pension account will be managed by LIC.
- Pension amount- The marginal farmers will receive three thousand rupees monthly as pension once they turn into 6o years old.
- Important rules of the scheme- If the beneficiary dies before turning 60 then the spouse of the beneficiary can continue the scheme by depositing the money. In case the souse wants to withdraw from the scheme, she will get back the deposited money along with interest.
- Death of a pensioner- If the beneficiary dies after reaching 60, the spouse will receive half of the pension amount monthly that is fifteen hundred rupees only.
- Death of the pensioner and his spouse- In case of demise of both pensioner and his wife, the amount will go back to the pension fund.
- Withdrawing from the scheme- According to the rules, the beneficiary can withdraw his name from the scheme. If a beneficiary withdraws his name after five years being in the scheme, the LIC will return all the money with interest to the beneficiary.
- Benefits of the scheme- If a beneficiary wish that his pension contribution should be debited from the scheme then he can opt for it, and it will be free for the farmers, as the government will pay the enrolment money that is thirty rupees to CSC.
- Effectiveness of the scheme- The scheme has already given the first installment of two thousand rupees to 5.89 crore marginal farmer. It is said that, the second installment for 3.41 crore farmers is yet to begin.
Eligibility criteria for PMKMY
- Nationality- The scheme is only eligibility to the farmers who come under Indian territory. The farmers need to be the permanent resident of India.
- Amount of land- To become the beneficiary of the scheme the farmers need to have no more than two hectares agricultural land.
- Eligible age- A candidate of 18 years old can become the beneficiary of the scheme, the maximum eligible age is 40 years.
Documents Required for PMKMY
- Residential proof- As the scheme is dedicated to farmers of India, thus the candidates need to produce government authorized residential roof like, voter card, Aadhar card, or ration card.
- BPL certificate- The candidate needs to submit a photocopy of BPL certificate.
- Age proof- To become the beneficiary of the scheme, the candidate needs to meet the age criteria set by the scheme. Thus, the candidate needs to produce the photocopy of his age proof.
- Registration certificate- The candidates need to submit a photocopy of farmer’s registration certificate. The certificate will be the proof of whether the candidate belongs to the marginal category.
- Land documents- At the time of the registration the farmer needs to submit documents related to his land.
- Bank account details- To maintain the transparency the government has decided to transfer money on the bank account. This is the reason to avail the scheme the candidate needs to submit account details at the time of registration.
Application Form Process for PM Kisan Mandhan Pension Yojana offline
- Initially the enrolment process is being done through the Common Service Centre in all state.
- The Ministry of agriculture and Farmers Welfare will make the process digital shortly, apart from that facility of easy enrolment through PM-Kisan State Nodal Officers will be available soon.
- The Common Service Centre charges 30 rupees for per enrolment but the money is borne by the central government of India.
Online Application Form for PMKMY
- The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana portal has been started by central government through which applicants can apply via the online mode and avail scheme benefits.
- After visiting the PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Official Portal of the scheme, you have to click on apply now section that is given on the right side of the home page of the portal.
- You have to choose from two options. Either you can choose to enroll yourself, or you can join the Public Service Center. As you are opting for the online registration option, it is better that you opt for the first option.
- Following this, you have to enter the registered phone number and then click on the ‘proceed’ button to complete the registration procedure.
- After this, a box pops up on the screen where you will have to enter certain relevant details such as name of the beneficiary, email ID, captcha code and others. After providing the relevant details, you have to generate OTP that you will receive through the registered mobile number.
- Here again, you have to enter your mobile number and click on proceed option. Following this, you will reach the dashboard of the scheme portal for further proceedings related to online registration.
- Now, here, you have to click on enrollment link and then select the name of the above-said scheme and click it. After this, a form will open up where you have to provide relevant details and then click on the ‘submit’ option.
Therefore, it will help in completing the enrollment procedure. It shall show you subscriber ID on the screen that you should keep for future reference.
How to check list for a name?
- For checking your name from the nomination list, click on the link given in the main page of the official portal of the scheme. From here, you have to click on the name of the scheme to proceed to check your name from the list.
- After entering the right subscriber ID, you have to click on the ‘search’ button. Soon after this, the list of the beneficiary name will show up on the screen from where you can check your name.
- In case, you could not find your name from the list, you have to select the right name of the scheme and then enter your subscriber ID and check for your name from the list again.
Premium Chart –
|Enter age||Last premium depositing age||Monthly Contribution by Beneficiary||Monthly contribution by the Central Government||Total monthly contribution|
Other links –