Haryana Unorganized Workers Online Registration Form , Labour, Download, Eligibility, Benefits, Check Status Name, Shramik Card, Payment Status, List, Portal @poorpreg.haryana.gov.in (Corona Sahayata Yojana)
The entire nation has been going through a tough time due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The number of infected people as of today is more than 32,000. The central and the state health departments are monitoring the condition, while the doctors are trying their best to provide proper treatment. The nation-wide lockdown has taken away the employment opportunities for those, working in the unorganized sector. These individual are in serious financial crisis. The Haryana government has launched Corona Sahayata Yojana or Haryana COVID-19 Financial Assistance to Unorganized Workers Scheme to provide financial aid to these needy individuals. If you want to gather more information about the features, eligibility, documents necessary for application and enrollment procedure, then read this article.
Name of the scheme
Corona Sahayata Yojana or Haryana COVID-19 Financial Assistance to Unorganized Workers Scheme
Manohar Lal Khattar
Date of announcement
30th April 2020
Unorganized sector labors
18001806222 and 1100
Key features of the scheme
- Financial security – The primary objective of the Haryana government is to ensure that the poor labors, associated with the unorganized sector, do not suffer from monetary insecurities during the lockdown.
- Financial assistance – The state government will soon declare the relief amount that it will give to each beneficiary.
- Frequency of payment – For the time being, the financial assistance will be given to the beneficiaries till the lockdown is in order. If necessary, the state authority may increase the payment tenure and frequency.
- Mode of payment – To ensure smooth monetary transfer and transparency in benefit distribution, the Haryana state government has opted for the Direct Benefit Transfer mode.
Click Here to apply online for Distress Ration Token Scheme (DRT) in Haryana
Eligibility for application
- Must be a resident of Haryana – Only the legal residents of Haryana will be able to apply and secure the perks of this scheme.
- Must be associated with unorganized sector – It is important that the applicant must be associated with the unorganized work sector.
- Must be BPL or EWS – The applicant must belong to the BPL or EWS category to obtain the financial benefits of this scheme.
- Must not be beneficiaries of similar schemes – It has been mentioned in the scheme guidelines that the applicant will be barred from enrolling for this scheme if he/she is already enjoying financial assistance, offered under Parivar Pehchan Patra, and Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana.
- Must not be registered with the any board – If the applicant has a pass that highlights that he/she is a registered member of the Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board in Haryana, he/she will not be able to apply for this scheme.
- Possessing ration card – If the applicant has any ration card, issued by the state government, then his/her application will be rejected.
- Land holding – In case the candidate has more than 5 acres of agricultural land, then he will not be considered as a beneficiary.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential document – As the scheme will be sponsored by the state government, only the legal and permanent residents of Haryana will be allowed to register for obtaining the benefits of this scheme.
- Identification document – All applicants, interested in getting the perks of this scheme will have to attach a copy of their Aadhar card.
- Professional document – It is necessary for the applicant to attach a certificate that has been issued by the Labors Association, highlighting the fact that he/she works in the unorganized sector.
- Financial background certificate – The applicant must attach a copy of the BPL and/or the EWS certificate with the application form.
- Bank account details – As the state government will deposited the financial assistance in the bank account of the beneficiary, the applicant must attach a document that highlights the essential bank account related details.
Click Here to apply for Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Haryana
How to get application form and enroll for the project?
- Official portal –
The state’s Chief Minister has mentioned that the interested applicants will have to fill and submit the enrollment form through the official website of the scheme. The candidate can land on the website by clicking on the link.
- Access to the digitized form –
When the website opens, the candidate will see a link at the top right corner of the page. It is marked as “Download Physical Form.” The candidate must click on this link.
- Downloading the form –
Clicking on the last option will open the digitized enrollment form in a new tab. It is available in a PDF format, and can be easily downloaded. The applicant can get a printout of the form.
- Filling the form –
The candidate must fill in the form with the correct details, and add a photograph in the specified space.
- Attaching documents –
After filling in the form, the applicant must attach the document for aiding the verification purpose.
- Submitting the form –
The applicant can submit the form at the office of the Municipal Corporation or the Gram Panchayat office.
- Registration through the helpline number –
The launch of the Saral Call Center has been done to assist the people with the registration process. You can get the details of the help line number and make the call by clicking on the link that is marked as Saral Call Center Registrations.
CLick Here to apply for Parivar Pehchan Patra Family ID Card in Haryana
Haryana Fights COVID-19 Web Portal details
The state government has also launched a separate portal that will offer residents important information. The name of this website is Haryana Fights COVID-19 Web Portal, and is commonly known as Haraadesh portal. To get to this portal, one must click on the link haraadesh.nic.in. The unorganized sector labors can get to the official portal of COVID-19 Financial Assistance to Unorganized Workers Scheme through this website.
Essential helpline numbers
If anyone wants to call for an ambulance, then he/she must dial the number 108. The COVID – 19 helpline numbers are 8558893911 and 1075. People, residing in Gurugram and Faridabad will not be able to use these two helpline numbers.
The Haryana Finance Minister has announced that it will take the necessary steps to make sure that the poor people do not suffer from financial hardships. Though the relief schemes do not offer much monetary support, it will sustain the lives of the workers till the lockdown is called off, and things get back to normal. However, the medical researchers opine that the condition will worsen if the lockdown is called off in the beginning of May. They also predict that such an action will increase the number of infected people, and will pave the path for community transmission.
The official announcement of the Corona Sahayata Yojana was made by the Chief Minister of the state in April 2020. He mentioned that the implementation was to being on the 26th April, 2020, with the opening of the online registration lines.
No. It has been clearly mentioned in the guidelines of the Corona Sahayata Yojana that only the legal residents of Haryana will be able to partake in this program.
The state officials have not yet mentioned the amount of financial grant that will be deposited in the bank account of every beneficiary of this project.
No. As of now, the officials of Haryana authority have not mentioned anything about the launch of an app for the Corona Sahayata Yojana. If the Haryana government makes such an announcement, you will get the details on this portal.
If in need, any person can call an ambulance by dialing the toll-free number 108.
If anyone wants to obtain information about the scheme, or apply for the benefits, then he/she must get to the official portal by clicking on poorpreg.haryana.gov.in.
The Haryana state government has launched two separate helpline numbers for the scheme. One is 1800180622, while the other toll-free number is 1100. Applicants can acquire details about the project by calling on these specified numbers.
Other links –