Prochesta (Prachesta) Prakalpa Scheme (Prokolpo) In West Bengal 2020 (Apply Online Form, Check Eligibility, Documents, Daily Wagers get 1000rs per month, Last date, Download Application Form, Offline, List of Beneficiary @jaibangla.wb.gov.in )
While the entire nation is fighting the deadly Coronavirus, the state governments are coming up with special relief packages for the poor and needy people. The construction workers and daily wage earners are in immense financial distress. People, falling in these categories do not have enough savings to survive the extended lockdown. In this respect, the government of West Bengal has implemented the Prochesta Prakalpa Scheme with the aim of offering financial security to these people. If you want to know more about the eligibility, features and application process, then read this article.
Launch details of the scheme
Name of the scheme
Prochesta Prakalpa Scheme
Date of announcement
24th March 2020
Date of implementation
Registration starts from
1st April 2020
Daily wage earners
Click here to apply for Sneher Parash Scheme in West Bengal
Key features of the scheme
- Offering financial security – The objective of the West Bengal government is to provide financial assistance to the poor people. It will help the beneficiaries to purchase essential commodities and medicines.
- Financial assistance – The Chief Minister of West Bengal has announced that the daily wage earners will attain a financial assistance of Rs. 1000 for the successive months.
- Food distribution – Apart from the financial aid, the state government has also decided that the daily wage earners and construction workers will attain 2 kg ration for the upcoming months, free of cost.
- Budget allocation – The West Bengal government has already created a special Emergency Relief Fund for funding the relief schemes.
- DBT fund transfer – The financial aid will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiaries via the DBT mode.
- Special leave for emergency workers – In a recent announcement, the state Chief Minister has decided that thousands of relief and emergency workers are working round the clock to ensure that the people abide by the lockdown guidelines. These emergency workers will acquire leave after revoking the lockdown, and once things get back to normal.
CLick Here to get information about Bangla Shashya Bima Scheme West Bengal (BSB)
Eligibility for the applicants
- Resident of West Bengal – The state government has developed this scheme for those applicants, who are legal inhabitants of West Bengal.
- For daily wage earners – An applicant who works as a daily wage earner, and has been out of employment for the lockdown, will be able to attain the benefits of the scheme.
Document necessary for application
- Residential documents – The applicant must offer an official document that supports the residential claims of the person.
- ID certificate – The candidate must offer an official identification document for verification. The voter card, Aadhar card and ration card will be accepted by the state government.
- Aadhar card – The candidate must have the Aadhar card that has been issued by the central government.
Click Here to apply for Krishak Bandhu Scheme in West Bengal
How to get application for register for the scheme?
- Online application –
The West Bengal government has already pointed out that the applicants will be able to register for the benefits via the official website.
- Application form –
When the applicant lands on the website, the applicant needs to fill in the digitized application form and submit it via the portal.
- Submission of documents –
The applicant will have to attach scanned copies of the documents with the application form to attain benefits, promised under the program.
- Help from the government –
The Chief Minister of the state is aware of the fact that not all daily wage earners have the proficiency to fill in the application form via the portal. They can attain assistance from the officials in the state.
Ans: No! The West Bengal government has highlighted that the scheme has been implemented for the benefit of the workers, associated with the unorganized sector.
Ans: The applicants, who possess BPL and/or EWS cards, will be allowed to register and attain the perks, provided the candidate works as the daily wage earner.
Ans: As per the government reports, the interested candidates must apply before the 15th May 2020.
Ans: The West Bengal government is urging the people to maintain social distancing. To ensure this, the authority has eliminated offline registration application.
Ans: All beneficiaries of this scheme will be able to collect the food grains (ration) from the fair price shops, operated by the state government.
It is one of the relief schemes that have been implemented by the West Bengal government. The condition of the financial weak people is rather uncertain. The state government is trying to implement the lockdown, and identify the hotspots and clusters, where rapid testing will be conducted. It will enable the state government to isolate the infected people easily.
Other links –