Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana 2019-20 [Online Application Form Process, PDF download]
The scheme Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana is also known as The National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP) which is an initiative under which the poor families where the head of the family has passed away will be helped. This scheme is a welfare scheme which aims at providing not just financial help but also all the other required support to the BPL families of both urban and rural areas, in which the main breadwinner of the family has passed away. The ministry of Rural Development carries the administrative process for this national family benefit scheme.
Objective of the Yojana
The main objective of the Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana is to provide the required financial support to the BPL (Below Poverty Line) families in which the head / breadwinner of the family is no more alive. There are many poor families in the country where the head or the earner of the family is dead. And the others in the family are not fit for working to earn money. Due to this such families have to from suffer poverty.
Keeping this in mind the government of India has launched this scheme under the ministry of rural development where it will provide financial support to these families, and try to uplift them from poverty. The scheme receives positive response among the BPL families who are desperately in need to financial aid.
Features of the scheme
- The main aim of the scheme is to provide financial help and support to the families which fall under the BPL (below poverty line) category. The government will provide financial support to family members of the family after the death of the family head.
- The main target of the scheme would be to support the families which belong to BPL category of both urban and rural area.
- Under this scheme an amount of 20000 will be given to the families after the demise of the family head.
- The scheme will cover all the families under the BPL category, whose family head has died.
- The person (who was the head of the family) should be in the age limit of 18 to 59
- The coverage will be provided to the families whose only bread winner or the only earner has died.
Documents required for applying for Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana
The documents required for applying for this Yojana would include-
- The applicant should provide the death certificate of the head family member who has died.
- The postmortem report of the person who has died should also be provided by the applicant.
- The applicant should provide the BPL identity card as well.
- If the person has died in an accident, then primary police report copy will be required.
For applying for the scheme the applicant should download the application form from online and then submit the application form with all the required documents to the Local Zonal Office of Municipal Corporation. The application form is available in http://nfbs.samagra.gov.in/ and also in offline mode at concern authority.
With the help of this scheme a lot of BPL families, without an earner, will benefit.
|Name Of The Scheme||Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana|
|Super Vision||Ministry of Rural Development.|
|First Launched By||MP Govt.|
|Launched Area||Rural Area & Urban Area|
|Target Audience||BPL People (Both Male And Female)|
|Beneficiar||Poor Family Member(whose head Of the family has died)|
|Eligibility||18 <= Age <60(18 to 59)|
- Learn Earn Return Fund Scheme
- Pokemon Go in India
- Eligibility Criteria for the Reservation for SC/ST/OBC
- PM Mudra Loan Scheme details