Sunetra, Nirmal, Sampurna Suraksha Kabacha And Sahaya [New Health Care Schemes] in Odisha
Over four new health care schemes were launched in the State of Odisha. The new schemes were launched in the favor of the local residents. The state government and state’s health care department announced the official launch of Sunetra, Nirmal, Sampurna Surakhya kabacha and Sahaya schemes.
As per the new updates the four schemes were launched by Chief Minister of the state Naveen Patnaik. The four schemes were launched by the CM on the occasion of World Health Day celebration.
The four schemes were launched by the state government with aim to help improve the health care sector of the state.
NIRMAL Scheme –
The aim of the schemes were to help get familiar with Sanitation issues of the state. Apart from this the schemes also aims at improving the security and other major issues (Support) offered to the people within the public health centers and institutions under the NIRMAL scheme.
Sampurna Surakhy Kabacha Scheme-
By implementing the Sampurna Surakhya Kabacha scheme the state government aims at improving the facilities that are provided to the Mother and child at the time of delivery in any of the primary or government health centers.
Sunetra Scheme –
Under the Sunetra scheme the state government aims at offering the beneficiaries with free of cost eye care services in major eye care centers and other health care centers.
Sahaya Scheme –
Under the Sahaya scheme the government aims at offering with free of cost services for curing dialysis conditions and offering with other services related to dialysis.
- Under the scheme the state government has announced to offer with daily allowance of Rs 50 to over Rs 100 on daily basis to the beneficiaries. The allowance will be offered to the child and mother who have been taking benefit of the scheme from registered Nutritional Rehabilitation centers.
- It is also expected that the scheme will be offering benefit to over 5.5 lakh mother and child state wide who are already registered with the scheme. The CM has also notified various members of family welfare and health departments such that the process of monitoring can be done easily and with convenience.
- The state government has sent the notifications to these departments such that the process of monitoring can be done with convenience and the benefit of the scheme also reaches more number of people.
The new schemes have been implemented in the state such that more number of people can get benefit under the scheme. This move will help in regulating malaria and other such health related conditions within the state.
The state government of Odisha has announced the approval of a new health care scheme termed as Nirmal Scheme. Under the new scheme the local residents of the state will be able to take benefit of Ancillary services in various state owned hospitals for free. Under the new scheme the state government aims at offering affordable healthcare services to its people. To ensure efficient services, state government family and health welfare departments will organize clinics in state’s government run hospitals.
Other Articles –
- Food Security Scheme in Odisha
- Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana in Odisha
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan
- Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana