SUPER 100 Education Yojana in MP 2020 Free Coaching Scheme [Eligibility, online Application Form Process, Last Date, Exam Pattern Date, Download Admit Card, Check Result]
The SUPER 100 scheme was originally launched by Ex CM of MP Shivraj Singh Chouhan. He wanted to ensure that meritorious students don’t have to give up their educational dreams due to financial constraints. The present CM of the state, Kamal Nath has decided to keep the scheme operational, but has made some modifications in the rules, to ensure that only the meritorious pupils get the chance to attain he benefits of free coaching. Earlier, students, who acquired first and second rank, were permitted to attain the perks. This rule has been changed and selection of 100 applicants will be done on the basis of an examination.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme
|SUPER 100 Yojana
|Shivraj Singh Chouhan
|Date of launch
|2012 – 2013
|Students who passed 10th standard
|Madhya Pradesh Education Department
Important dates of the scheme
|Commencement of the application process
|Last date of the application process
|Commencement of the session
Key features of the scheme
- Number of selected students – As the name suggests, the Madhya Pradesh government will be offering the various benefits of this scheme to 100 students every year.
- Free fooding and lodging – Apart from free coaching, selected applicants will also be able to stay in the hostels, which are maintained by the state government. They will also attain free food at these hostels.
- Free coaching for 11th and 12th – The students who pass the examination with high score will not have to pay any fee for their admission in 11th and 12th The two schools, which will offer this facility are Subhash Higher Secondary School located in Bhopal and Malhar Ashram School situated at Indore
- Free coaching for competitive exams – These selected applicants will get free coaching for all academic competitive examinations like JEE, IIT, medical and CA courses. The coaching will continue for two consecutive years.
- Financial assistance – Apart from free coaching and hostel facilities, applicants will also receive a financial assistance from the authority. Each applicant will attain Rs. 150 on a monthly basis. It is not much, but will help the pupils to take care of their personal expenditures.
- Tenure of financial assistance – The selected applicants will attain the financial assistance from the state government, for 10 months only.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Residential requirement – If any student wants to attain the benefits of this scheme, then he/she must be a legal resident of Madhya Pradesh. Submission of the residential documents is a must to support the claims.
- Academic requirement – Only those students will be permitted to apply for the scheme if they study in schools, which are aided and run by the Madhya Pradesh government.
- ID proof of applicants – The applicants will have to submit photocopies of their identification documents, like the Aadhar card or ration card.
- NOC from parents – The submission of the NOC from the applicants’ parents is a must. The document must be submitted to the principal’s office.
- Marks requirement for ST/SC students – If the applicants belong to either SC or SC category, then they will only be allowed to apply for the benefits of the scheme if they acquire 75% or more marks in the final examination of 10th Such applicants will have to submit their ST/SC certificates to support their claims.
- Marks requirement for general students – It the student belongs to the general category, then he/she will only be able to sit for the selection examination of SUPER 100 if he/she attains 85% or more in the final examination of 10th
How to attain registration form and apply for the Super 100 yoajan MP?
Super 100 Online Application Process –
Madhya Pradesh Government has started online application process in this year’s Super 100 scheme. Interested students can apply online at the MP Online Official site.
- First, you have to click on https://mpsos.mponline.gov.in/#/home link for online application.
- From this site, you have to search for the super 100 plan at the top portion of the page. You will also get the option of accessing the application form along with paid or unpaid receipts.
- Upon clicking the application form, a form will open up on the screen.
- From this, you have to select the exam type in which you wish to appear. You will get three options from which you have to choose. It is here from this option that you can select Super 100 plan.
- Following this step, you have to enter your roll number and enter the captcha that is given in the box.
- After clicking on the search option, the new form for super 100 will show up in which you have to enter personal details. Make sure that you enter correct information at the time of online registration. Some of the details are roll number, exam center, school name, name, phone details, email details, and others.
- Make sure that the number you enter in the application form is active as recent updates would be sent in the given number only.
Therefore, after you submit the application form, the application procedure would start.
Offline Process –
- Before the applicants fill in their forms, the principal of each educational institute will have to log in on the official website of the scheme.
- When the portal opens, the principal will have to click on the link that will give him/her access to the list creation page.
- Here, the school principal will have to delete any existing list, and upload the new list of students, who have the eligibility to sit for the selection examination.
- Once the names of the selected and eligible applicants have been uploaded in the scheme list, the principal will ask these pupils to fill and submit the application forms.
- A ‘No Objection Certificate’ or NOC must be submitted by the students to highlight that their parents are aware of the scheme, and have consent towards it.
- Once the applicants have filled in the form, it is the responsibility of the school principal to upload the applicant forms, along with the necessary documents.
- It is important that the school principals fill and submit the forms within the last submission date. Once the date passes, the link will block the submission link.
Download Admit Card –
To get admission in the examination, it is mandatory for the candidate to get an Admit Card. Admit card link is not open yet, it will be open soon, from which you will be able to download Admit Card.
The implementation of the modified rules of the SUPER 100 scheme will allow students, especially those who belong to poor families to attain necessary coaching to make their dreams of higher education reality. The scheme ensures that meritorious applicants get a shot at attaining education, without worrying about monetary constrains.
Other links –