Super 100 Scheme in Haryana 2023 [Eligibility Criteria, Exam date, Paper, Online Registration Last Date, Test Series, Admit Card Download] [Free Coaching Training Program]
The Super 100 scheme has been planned by the Haryana government. The main target of this scheme is meritorious students who have passed the 10th standard. The main purpose of the scheme is to provide a free coaching program to students so that they can prepare for JEE, IIT, and NEET competitive exams. In addition, the scheme will also offer a boarding facility to students. Some eligibility criteria have also been set up by the government for the scheme. Read on to know more about the details of the scheme and student’s eligibility.
|Scheme name||Super 100 scheme|
|Scheme announced by||Manohar Lal Khattar Government, Haryana|
|Scheme has been launched by||Haryana State Government|
|Target Audience||Meritorious Students of Government Schools|
|Number of Students is||225|
|Fees||Free of cost|
|Budget of scheme is||Rs 1 Crore|
|Online exam date||23 and 24 August|
|Registration Start date||13 August|
|Registration last date||20 August|
The Super 100 scheme has been launched by the Haryana government, aiming for the meritorious students of the state.Under this, students will be given free coaching facilities when preparing for JEE and NEET exams. However, only 225 students belonging to government schools are eligible for scheme benefits for two years.
Super 100 Exam Application Last Date
The last date for application under the scheme is 20th August. The Haryana state government has stated new guidelines as per which the eligible students for the session 2020-22 can opt for online exams. They can apply from 13thAugust to 20thAugust and register their names.
Haryana Super 100 Online Exam Date
The online exam date for the scheme is 23rd and 24th August. Every year, the government announces a writing examination for the scheme benefits. Owing to the growing pandemic situation and lockdown problems, the exam will be conducted online to ease the students
Super 100 scheme features
- Free boarding and lodging facilities will be offered to students.
- The students will be given traveling facilities that will be given once every 3 months.
- The lodging facility ensures that students can stay in a particular school and they attend regular coaching classes to get ready for future studies.
- To deploy the scheme in a suitable way, the state education department has introduced several facilities for students. Also, for effective implementation of the scheme, district level education officers have been appointed along with government school principals who will look after the proper implementation of the scheme.
- The higher authorities are further of the opinion that the government schools should inform parents of students securing more than 80% marks.
- School authority provide admit card to all the eligibile students before 10th of June.
- Government is also planning to set up an orientation program throughout Haryana to make both students and parents aware of facilities of the scheme that have been arranged by the state education department.
- The budget allocated for this super 100 scheme will be near about rupees 1 crore. The government will further ensure that the scheme has been implemented successfully.
Super 100 Eligibility criteria
- Marks requirement – The scheme is only meant for meritorious students. So, students scoring 80 percent marks in 10th standard are eligible to get the facilities of the scheme.
- Facility to boys and girls – The scheme can be availed both by girls and boys who secure the above-said marks. Therefore, the scheme facility can be availed only on the basis of merit.
How will the scheme be implemented?
- Entrance exam – After clearing the entrance exam, more than 100 students will be selected depending on the result. The eligible candidates can avail the facilities of Super 100 scheme.
- School details – Out of a total of 225 students, 125 will get admission to the government school of Rewari. Here, students can complete their studies for classes 11th and 12th. The other 100 out of 225 will be admitted to a school in Karnal.
- Training period details – After the selection process, candidates will be given training for two years who are planning to appear for JEE, IIT and NEET entrance exam. The training will be given free of cost.
Super 100 Scheme Selection Process
- The Haryana state government has selected nodal officers from mathematics and science background who can help the students who are willing to register under the scheme
- The nodal officers are responsible for getting in touch with the meritorious students who can read fast and have secured above 80% marks in their last exam
- The nodal officer will interact with the students to get the required information and help them know about the scheme benefits and how to register under it. The officers will also help students with the steps to opt for online exams.
- The students will be helped by nodal officers to visit the exam centers.
How to apply for Super 100 scheme Haryana Online –
The Haryana government has released an online Google form for the scheme. The students can apply through it using the correct link. Here, the candidates have to insert personal information and then submit it. Through successful implementation of the scheme, the state government is trying to offer the best education facilities to the meritorious students. By the procedure of selection, the authorities want to ensure the deserving ones get to avail of the scheme benefits. For the students who are unable to pursue higher studies due to financial problems, this scheme will help them.
Download Admit Card –
So, the Haryana state government is looking forward to the successful implementation of the above-said scheme. This will be of immense help for meritorious students as they can get the best educational facilities and pursue their career. So, financial barriers will not hinder in the career progress of students through the facilities offered by the scheme.
Ans: 13th August
Ans: 0172 – 2560246
Ans: [email protected]
Ans: 23rd and 24th August
Other Links –