Super 100 Scheme in Haryana 2019-20 [Eligibility Criteria, Exam date, Paper, Online Registration Last Date, Test Series, Admit Card Download] [Free Coaching Training Program]
The Super 100 scheme has been planned by the Haryana government. The main target of this scheme is meritorious students who have passed the 10th standard. The main purpose of the scheme is to provide free coaching program to students so that they can prepare for JEE, IIT and NEET competitive exams. In addition, the scheme will also offer a boarding facility to students. Some eligibility criteria have also been set up by the government for the scheme. Read on to know more about details of the scheme and students eligibility.
|Scheme name||Super 100 scheme|
|Scheme announced by||Manohar Lal Khattar Government, Haryana|
|Scheme has been launched by||Haryana State Government|
|Target Audience||Meritorious Students of Government Schools|
|Number of Students is||225|
|Fees||Free of cost|
|Budget of scheme is||Rs 1 Crore|
|Written exam date||10th June 2019|
|Registration Start date||23rd May 2019|
|Registration last date||31st May 2019|
What are the eligibility criteria for the scheme?
- Marks requirement – The scheme is only meant for meritorious students. So, students scoring 80 percent marks in 10th standard are eligible to get the facilities of the scheme.
- Facility to boys and girls – The scheme can be availed both by girls and boys who secure the above-said marks. Therefore, the scheme facility can be availed only on the basis of merit.
How will the scheme be implemented?
- Entrance exam – After clearing the entrance exam, more than 100 students will be selected depending on the result. The eligible candidates can avail the facilities of Super 100 scheme.
- School details – Out of a total of 225 students, 125 will get admission in government school of Rewari. Here, students can complete studies for class 11th and 12th. The other 100 students out of 225 will get admission to a school in Karnal.
- Training period details – After the selection process, candidates will be given training for two years who are planning to appear for JEE, IIT and NEET entrance exam. The training will be given free of cost.
What will other facilities be given under the scheme?
- Free boarding and lodging facilities will be offered to students.
- The students will be given traveling facilities that will be given once every 3 months.
- The lodging facility ensures that students can stay in a particular school and they attend regular coaching classes to get ready for future studies.
- To deploy the scheme in a suitable way, the state education department has introduced several facilities for students. Also, for effective implementation of the scheme, district level education officers have been appointed along with government school principals who will look after the proper implementation of the scheme.
- The higher authorities are further of the opinion that the government schools should inform parents of students securing more than 80% marks.
- School authority provide admit card to all the eligibile students before 10th of June.
- Government is also planning to set up an orientation program throughout Haryana to make both students and parents aware of facilities of the scheme that have been arranged by the state education department.
- The budget allocated for this super 100 scheme will be near about rupees 1 crore. The government will further ensure that the scheme has been implemented successfully.
Download Admit Card –
Candidates can download Admit Card of Haryana Super 100 scheme by visiting this link http://www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in/Uploads/NewsRelease/Admit%20Card.pdf
So, the Haryana state government is looking forward to the successful implementation of the above-said scheme. This will be of immense help for meritorious students as they can get the best educational facilities and pursue their career. So, financial barriers will not hinder in the career progress of students through the facilities offered by the scheme.
Other Links –
- Minimum Income Guarantee Scheme
- PM KIsaan SAmman Nidhi Yojana Form Download
- Saksham Haryana Yojana Check Status
- Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana Haryana