Suraksha Store Online Registration, Certificate, Login, Apply, Program, Training @surakshastore.com
The Suraksha Store Program has been initiated by the department of consumer affairs that would supply regular essentials to the common people. It shall help maintain proper safety measures during the lockdown. The Suraksha Store online portal has come up, and it invites online registration. The steps for registration are elaborated in the following part of the article.
If suppliers wish to sell essential commodities through the site, they need to register under it. First, they have to download the application and they should have proper training on how to maintain safety and use the app. As part of the training, the shopkeepers will be trained on how to prevent coronavirus infection and yet sell the items. Only after they get the certification from the concerned authorities, they will be eligible to sell the commodities through the above-said website. By implementing the measures, the shops will be listed under the Suraksha store from where individuals can get essential commodities during the lockdown.
Details of the portal launch
Official portal of Suraksha Store Yojana 2020
Date of portal registration
8th April, 2020
Target group of portal
Shopkeepers selling essential commodities to declare the safety of shops
Number of shops involved in the program
Almost 10 lakhs of stores to be converted to Suraksha stores
Features of Suraksha Store
- The store maintains safety measures offering protection for its employees and buyers and prevents the spread of the infection
- The program shall help to stop the spread of the virus attack, and for this, the registered store have come up. From the website or using the app, individuals can get access to materials maintaining social distancing
- Under this program, government authorities are trying to change 10 lakh Kirana Store into Suraksha store. However, the shopkeepers need to register on the official site or use the app to sell the items to customers
Click here to download Aarogya Setu App
How can one identify nearby Suraksha store?
Posters will be stuck in the Suraksha stores to help customers know about the stores. They will further be ensured that they can get the essential items from a sanitized store. However, one can get the details of the shop by downloading the AarogyaSetu app.
In front of the stores, there will be chalk marks at a distance of 1.5 meters to maintain proper social distancing.
Details of Suraksha store certification
With the help of AarogyaSetu compliant Suraksha Store, the government is trying to create safe conditions for the common people. The safety measures are also extended when consumers are buying essential commodities from the Kirana Stores, medical shops and the like. So, only the certified Suraksha stores have permission to operate during the lockdown.
Click here to check PM KISAN Samman Nidhi Yojana New Portal
Steps to register under the official website
- First, the store owners have to go to the official store Click Here
- One can get the registration form from the homepage of the portal
- As the form shows up, they have to enter relevant details like name of the shop owner, contact details, training language, store type, city and the like
- Employees details should also be given in the form along with the district, state and city name
- After this, the shopkeepers need to enter FSSAI registration number
- After completion of form fill up, one has to click on the ‘get certified now’ link option
FAQs on Suraksha store
The shopkeepers can opt for the certification by visiting the www.surakshastore.com link.
Yes, it is possible to get the app from Google play store. Through the app, the shopkeepers have to apply online and fill up the application form. But the application is yet to be launched.
Yes, it is easy to apply online from the official portal from which the applicants need to fill up the form for registration under Suraksha Store.
Other links –