Tamil Nadu Migrant Registration (nonresidenttamil.org) for Other States & Foreign Return [How to Apply, Registration Details, Login, Eligibility, Documents Status Check Online]
Tamil Nadu government has come up with online registration facilities for individuals who are stuck in the state. Some individuals belong to other states, whereas there are foreign returnees as well. All the stranded people need to register online under migrant registration via the online portal nonresidenttamil.org.
Click here for knowing all facts about PM KISAN Yojana
|Name of the Organization||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|State||Tamil Nadu State|
|Authority Issued the Order||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|Article Category||Migrants Workers Registration|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Motive of the portal||Help stranded people return to homeland|
|Beneficiaries||Person who is able to travel back to native place|
TN migrant workers registration for other states and countries
The migrant workers are the affected ones who are stuck in different countries away from native place. The stranded people came up with repetitive requests to the government so that they can return to their cities. After all these days, the state government has come up with the registration process through which it would help the stranded people travel back to their places. However, the Tamil citizens need to visit the online portal as it shall help them stay updated about registration form, COVID-19, and related information.
Click here If you want to know about Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
What are the required details under the state return registration?
- Applicant’s name – The returnee should mention their name in the registration form online.
- Applicants visa details – The foreign returns have to give visa details in the application form.
- Passport number – Passport details are also important for the candidates who need to travel to foreign countries, which are their native place.
- Identification proof – As identification proof, one needs to produce Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, ration card, and the like.
- Age – The candidate needs to produce a certificate that justifies his or her age.
- Residential details – The stranded people need to provide the resin detail details of their native place.
- Gender – One has to mention their gender in the application form for migrant registration.
- Present state or country address –In the application, the individual also needs to provide the details of their present address where he or she is stuck.
- Contact details – The applicants need to provide their phone number in the registration form.
Details of MHA Guidelines for Returnee
As the stranded people would be allowed to travel back to native places, some guidelines have been suggested from the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- The screening test will be conducted before traveling
- Trains, Flights, and buses will be sanitized before it is used
- After reaching native place, the individual needs to stay in home quarantine for 14 days
- While traveling, the passengers need to follow social distancing
- Strict decision will be taken for individuals who violate the rules
FAQs for Non-Residents in Tamil Nadu
To go back to native place, one has to register online through the nonresidenttamil.org portal.
The documents required for registration are Aadhaar Card, Residential Proof of Tamil Nadu, number of Family Members, Passport Size Photograph. One has to produce passport number details when they are native to other countries.
Yes, even without any symptoms, it is necessary to retain in-home quarantine for two weeks.
Click here If you want to know about PM Jan Dhan Yojana
What are the steps to register online through the portal?
- First, you have to go to the official portal at nonresidenttamil.org
- You have to select the category of migrants from the options available on the home page
- The options available are ‘Tamils living in other countries, and they want to return home; Tamils living in other states and wish to return to Tamil Nadu; Outsiders living in Tamil Nadu and want to go back to native place.
- Now, you have to click on the sign up option
- Then fill the application form after which you have to click on the ‘register’ option
- Now, you have successfully registered to return to native place
- West Bengal Migrant Workers Registration Form Online
- Chandigarh Corona Curfew Pass Online Application
- Patta Chitta Land Ownership Record Online
- Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Registration