Steps to apply online for Tamil Nadu COVID-19 TN EPASS tnepass.tnega.org How to Login, Register, Password, SMS, Helping Number. Migrant Worker Registration, Eligibility, Documents, Status Check
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the Tamil Nadu government has come up with the TN pass facility. It has started an online application for the same under which only the residents of the state are eligible to apply. The following part shall take you through the simple steps to follow to apply for it.
If you want to Apply for TNPDS Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card Online at tnpds.gov.in… Please click here
List of documents for the application
- Travel range – If Tamil Nadu residents are stuck in other states while applying online, they need to mention details of the travel range.
- Vehicle details – Individuals have to offer vehicle details to get the online E-Pass.
- Identification details – As identification proof, the candidates need to give details of ration card, driving license, Aadhaar card, PAN card, and the like.
- Reason for requesting the E-Pass – The applicant can apply only to meet specific needs like medical emergency, marriage, and stranded return from other states.
- Pass requesting dates – It is important to mention the pass requesting a date in the application online.
- Number of people – The applicant should mention the number of people for whom they wish to get the E-Pass in Tamil Nadu.
- Personal details – In this, the candidate has to offer name, father’s name, age and other relevant details that would be scrutinized by higher authorities.
- Additional remarks – For any emergency, the candidate can give other remarks while applying online.
If you want to check name in MNREGA List then please click here
Details of E-Pass application form
- First, the applicants need to visit the office portal for the E-Pass at link.
- They have to enter the registered mobile number along with captcha code to proceed.
- An OTP is sent in the registered number that should be entered in the correct field to proceed with the application procedure.
- Now, they have to click on the login option
- After this, the ‘Apply for Pass’ option shows up and one has to choose whether it is for an individual or commercial use.
- Based on the type selected, the applicant has to enter the required information.
- After entering the required information, it is important to upload ID details and then click on the ‘submit’ button
- After the submission, the application number will show up on the screen. It is important to save it for future needs.
How to download the lockdown E-pass online?
Application needs to check the status frequently after they apply online. The steps to check the same are detailed below.
- The applicant need to visit the official portal to check the status of E-Pass, and for this, they have to use the registered mobile number
- The OTP would be sent to the number used during filling up the form for the pass.
- Once logged into the profile, the application would be shown.
- As soon as they enter the application number, status, or download option will be available for the pass.
However, if the submitted application is approved, the download option would be available on the official portal.
If you want to read about Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Registration Renewal Please click here.
FAQs on the application for E-Pass
Some professional enterprises and individuals are eligible to apply for the TN pass.
An individual can opt for the pass only for reasons like emergency medical need, near-death situation, and marriage.
Yes, residents of Tamil Nadu stuck in other states can apply for it online.
The interested candidates need to visit the official portal at the tnepass.tnega.org site for an application.