Udyog Mitra Portal in Rajasthan (Udyami) Online Registration for new Enterprises
Though the former CM of Rajasthan has launched several schemes for increasing the employment opportunities of the people, living in the state, they failed to achieve desired results. To reduce unemployment, the state government is all set to launch a new portal that has been designed, keeping the MSME Ordinance in mind. Under this scheme, all applicants, interested in starting their business, will attain financial assistance from the state government.
|Name of the portal||Udyog Mitra Portal|
|Launched by||Ashok Gehlot|
|Date of portal launch and activation||June 2019|
|Official website address||https://rajudyogmitra.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|Target beneficiaries||People interested in starting a business|
|Supervised by||Department of Information and Public Relations in Rajasthan|
Key features of the portal
- Easy access to information and application – Government studies suggest that many people were unable to attain the benefits of similar schemes before as they were unable to apply appropriately. With the activation of this user-friendly portal, interested candidates will not only achieve information but will also be able to apply easily.
- No need for MSME registration – Earlier, it was mandatory for the applicants to have registration from the MSME. With this portal, people who do not possess the MSME registration certificate will also be able to apply. They can apply for the MSME registration after getting the loan.
- No checks will be made – The state government makes several inspections to ensure that the organizations stick to the state laws. Applicants, who apply for the business credit, through this portal will not have to worry about fulfilling these inspection requirements. All such regulations, implemented during the last three years, will not be applicable to these new applicants.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Residents of Rajasthan – The scheme and portal have been developed for those applicants who are legal residents of Rajasthan. Furnishing legal residential documents is mandatory for becoming a beneficiary.
- MSME category – Only those interested business enthusiasts will be able to apply through the portal is the business falls in the MSME category. It means the business idea must fall under small, medium or micro category.
- ID proof – All applicants must offer proper ID proofs like Aadhar card or voter card. These documents will be used to ensure that the person is authentic.
- Bank account details – The money, offered by the state will be transferred in the bank account of the applicant. Thus, it is mandatory for the beneficiaries to have active savings bank accounts. The details of the account must be offered during official registration through the portal.
How to attain registration form and apply online for Udyog Mirta portal ?
- Interested applicants will have to click on the link https://rajudyogmitra.rajasthan.gov.in/. This will give candidates access to the official portal that has been launched by the new Rajasthan government.
- When the website opens, applicants will have to start by signing in. For this, they will have to click on the button that is marked as “Sing-in.” It is on the top menu bar of the page.
- It will trigger the site to open the SSA ID Portal. To get to this portal directly, you can click on the link https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
- When applicants put in their details in the login section, the site will generate a unique SSID login code.
- After getting this code, applicants will have to log in on the Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal and fill in the main application form.
- Once the form has been filled with pertinent details, applicants will have to click on the “Submit” button to save the application.
- The selected applicants will attain financial assistance from the state government for starting their business.
Helpline for the Udyog Mitra Portal
It is common for people to have questions about the new scheme or the portal. Some even lack information about the guidelines of MSME Act that has been passed by the central government. Interested applicants are free to call on the toll-free number 0141-2227899 and get answers to their questions.
Financial assistance schemes, for budding entrepreneurs of the state, are not new. But many people complained but the complex registration process. The Rajasthan government has taken these into consideration, and designed a portal that is very user-friendly. The simplicity of the portal will help people to take the first step towards making their dream a reality.
Other links –