Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Anti Corruption Portal | Anti Graft Web Portal Register Complain @ jansunwai.up.nic.in
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has been implementing many welfare schemes for the common people. Keeping in line with the trend, the state authority has launched a special portal for the people. The name of this portal is the Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal. Through this site, the state government will keep in touch with the people and acquire knowledge about their grievances, directly from the commoners.
Launch details of the portal
The site has been launched on the 25th of January, 2016. The official announcement of the portal and app launch was done by the Chief Minister of the state, Yogi Adityanath. Any person can get their complaints registered by clicking on the official link of the site, http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/.
Objective of the portal
Implementing schemes is not enough. The state government, under Adityanath wants to keep a tab on the problems that the people are facing. The main objective of the portal is to provide a direct channel to the commoners of the state to get in touch with the high placed officials at Block or Tehsil level. The portal and the app will be monitored by the officials of the CM Office. With the assistance of the app, the state authority will come to know about the problems that the people are facing and will take necessary action within a span of 24 hours.
How to register complain on the portal?
- Registering the complaint is really easy. For this, the interested candidate will have to click on the official link of the site. This can be done by clicking on the link http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/. It will open the main page from where all tasks can be performed.
- On the top of the page you will get the option of “Officer Login” and normal “Log in” for the person making the complaint. At the middle of the page, four more options are present. They are “Complaint Registration,” Status of the Complaint,” Send a Reminder,” and “Your Feedback.”
- If the person has any complaint or grievance, then he/she will have to click on the first option. When the link has been clicked, the online disclaimer window will appear.
- Here, one will have to click on the box and the click on the “Submit” option. Without this, the complaint registration page will not open up.
- Once this has been done, the window for online registration will appear in the middle of the screen.
- Here, the candidate will have to provide the mobile number of the email ID. Then the capchat code needs to be typed in the specific field. After this, the “Submit and Submit OTP” option needs to be clicked.
- As soon as the button has been clicked, the software will send the OTP wither to the mobile number or to the email ID of the plaintiff. The OTP must be typed in the appropriate filed to proceed.
- If any mistake has been made, then the person can click on “Re-generate OTP” or “Reset” option for going through the same registration procedure.
- If the right OTP has been entered, then the person will have to click on the green “Submit” button. This will activate the main complaint registration page.
- Here, the plaintiff will get the option of choosing the language of their choice. Then they will have to choose one of the three options, depending on the purpose of registration.
- After this, all the required information, regarding the district, block, and tehsil must be typed in accordingly. The person will also have to choose an option each for “Reference Category” and the department where he/she desires to send the grievance.
- Then the person will have to provide personal details like the name, residential address, name of the father or husband, email ID, mobile number etc.
- Then correct details regarding the state, district, tehsil, block, village name, station and Panchayat must be carefully chosen.
- The last part of the application form requires the plaintiff to type in the actual problem that he/she is facing.
- Apart from the online form, the person will have to write the application with all associated details and get the paper scanned. It is mandatory to attach this scanned application form along with the other documents, related with the complaint.
- All these scanned copies of the documents should be of 500KB or less. The format of these documents can be PDF, JPEG, PNG or JPG.
- After all the scanned copies have been attached, the person must check the form to rule out any chances of errors. If the form is incomplete, the authority may face difficulty in resolving the issue.
- Lastly, the “Reference Safe” button must be clicked to save the form. The site will generate a message on the screen that the application has been submitted. Along with this, the site will also generate the application number.
- After some time, the person will get a SMS on the registered mobile number and within the next 24 hours, the authority is expected to take action.
- The application number can be to log in the site for the purpose of checking the status of the application or providing a feedback.
How to register through the app?
- If you have a smartphone that the complaint can be lodged with the assistance of the Jansunwai app as well. For this, one has to click on the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.nic.up.jansunwai.upjansunwai&hl=en or search the app by name from the Google Play Store.
- To download the link, the person will have to click on the “Install” link. As soon as the button is clicked on, the app will be downloaded and saved in the phone.
- Once the app has been opened, the person will have to register by providing his/her name, father’s/husband’s name, the email ID and the mobile number.
- After all the details have been entered, the person will have to click on the “Sign Up” option.
- As soon as this link is activated, the software will send an OTP to the email ID or the mobile number. The OTP must be entered in the specified field and the “Submit” button must be clicked.
- The next page will ask the user to select the language that he/she prefers. Once the language has been selected, the app will become functional.
- Then the person can choose any option tile, depending on the task he/she wants to perform. The app contains the options of registering the complaint, checking the status, getting notifications about the complaint and getting in touch with the authority.
- No charges will be deducted from the balance of the user for downloading the application. It is free for all.
The setup of the portal will provide a direct link for the people and the high placed government officials to communicate. It will make it easy for the authority to know about the dire issues that the people are facing and action can be taken immediately. As the site will be under the CMO, the Chief Minister will also know about the pressing issues.