Uttar Pradesh Budget List Schemes Farmers Women Youth
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has announced an over all budget of 4 lakhs 28 thousand 384 crore rupees budget sanctioned for 2018-19, which is also believed to be the highest budget presented by any state government for current fiscal year. According to the sources that budget announced was second in row officially under the leadership of current state government.
|Title||date||Announced by||Party||Budget number|
|Budget session 2018-19||16th February 2018||State Finance Minster Rajesh Agarwal||Yogi Government – BJP||Second Budget|
The new budget for implementation within the state has been approved by the Cabinet chaired by the CM himself.
Key Features – Budget 2018-19
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has already mentioned that the current budget is expected to be over 11.4 percent on the higher side as compared to the previous years budget for the state. The state government has also mentioned to launch Rs 14341.89 crore budget for implementing in new schemes state wide.
1 Allied and Agricultural sectors
- The state government has announced to sanction Rs 581.60 lakh metric ton and Rs 11.28 lakh metric ton to be invested in the production of food products and oil seeds for this fiscal year.
- In Bundelkhand the state government will construct 5000 ponds for farmers to end water crises as Talab. A set budget of Rs 131 crore will be used by the state government for this work and installation of solar panels for powering irrigational pumps.
- Under the sprinkler irrigation scheme the government has announced to invest an overall amount of Rs 24 crore as subsidy to the farmers.
- The government has also stated to target over 1.65 lakh hectares of land for the purpose of Sugarcane cultivation. Under this initiative the government will provide with over 80 lakh quintals of sugarcane seeds for the cane farmers.
2 Food processing and Horticulture
- Food processing policy for the year 2017 launched by CM has been announced for implementation this budget. The government has already sanctioned an amount of Rs 82.49 crore under this scheme for current fiscal year.
- The government has announced to sanction the amount of Rs 100 crore by the centre for implementation in the development of advanced storage facilities for fertilizers.
- The government will also be implementing Rs 31 crore that will be used for implementing advanced technology within the co-operative societies within the primary agricultural sector.
- Under the crop loans subsidy for farmers of the state the government has sanctioned Rs 200 crore budget for loans to the farmers at lowered interest rate.
4 Animal Husbandry
- Under the Deen Dayal Upadhyay scheme for small dairy farm the state government of UP has already sanctioned a budget of Rs 75 crore.
- The government has also sanctioned provisions for Rs 15 crore investment under the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Pashu Arogya Mela that will be organized at the various development block level.
- The government will also make an investment of Rs 100 crore for benefiting under the National disease control and cattle health program state wide.
- The government has ensured that in present time over 770 mobile hospitals for cattle are already functional within the state for improvement of cattle breed and health. The government has ensured to invest an amount of Rs 27 crore for the extended program.
5 Dairy Development
- Rs 15 crore sanction has been made by the state government for establishing Dairy development fund centers.
- Under the provision the government has announced to make payments directly in the farmer bank accounts for milk price.
- To yield maximum milk production in the state the government has announced to launch Nand Baba Puraskar scheme for farmers and milk producers by investing Rs 52 lakhs that will be given for breeding quality cows. Apart from this the government will invest another Rs 54 lakhs that will be given under the Gokul Puraskar scheme.
- By investing an amount of Rs 25 crore in the state the government will set up welfare fund for fishermen in the state.
- A sum of Rs 20 crore will be set aside by the government under scheme for development of fisheries and management drive as Blue revolution.
7 Rural development
- For the fiscal year 2018-19 the government will be investing an overall sum of Rs 11500 crore under the PMAY-Gramin (Pradhan Mantri Away Yojana).
- Under the Mission for National Rural Livelihood the government has announced to invest an amount of Rs 1040 crore for this fiscal year.
- For investing under the Mission for Shyama Prasad RURBAN the government has already announced a set budget of Rs 214 crore for this year.
- Under the National Rural Drinking water scheme the government has already announced to invest an overall sum of Rs 1500 crore. A set sum of Rs 120 crore will further be invested by the government for implementing in the Water drinking program for Rural area in the state for 2018-19.
- Rs 200 crore will be invested by government Under CM Awas Yojana for this current budget 2018-19.
7 Panchayati Raj
- The government has announced to invest a set budget of Rs 5000 crore that will be used for investing under the Swachh Bharat Mission within the gramin areas for the fiscal year 2018-19.
- Under the Mukhya Mantri Panchayat Protsahan scheme the government has announced a set budget of Rs 20 crrore that will be given for motivating the ideal of best Panchayat Raj at the village level.
- Cremation grounds by investment of Rs 10 crore will be set up at the village level for each religion cremation ground.
8 Minor irrigation
- The state government has also announced for offering and introducing free boring scheme with an investment of Rs 36 crore.
9 Industrial Development
- The state government has announced of provisions for new and existing industrial developmental projects for the year 2018-19 as per the 2012 policy. Under the provisions that government has announced to implement a sum of Rs 600 crore and Rs 500 crore for the same.
- For 2018-19 the government will Invest Rs 650 crore for Bundelkhand expressway construction completion.
- For Gorakhpur expressway the state government will invest a set budget of Rs 550 crore and Rs 1000 crore for construction of Lucknow Agra and Purvanchal Expressway.
10 Medium, Micro and Minor enterprises
- With an aim to implement the idea of One product one district Yojana the government has decided to allocate a fund of Rs 250 crore state wide.
- CM Yuva Swarojgar scheme has been announced for implementation by investment of Rs 100 crore by the state government.
11 Textile and Handloom Industry
- For effective implementation of the Policy for Garmenting, Handloom, Textiles, Silk and Powerloom within the state of Uttar Pradesh the government has kept a provision of Rs 50 crore.
- Under the said scheme the government has also announced to offer electricity to the Power loom workers for a subsidized rate by the provision of Rs 150 crore.
12 Village and Khadi Industry
- With an aim to implement self employment policy and for development of Village Industry and Khadi units the government has announced to invest a budget of Rs 25 crore.
- Under the Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gramodyog employment scheme the government has announced to invest an over all budget of Rs 10 crore in the scheme.
- Under the Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Khadi Vipran Viokas scheme the government has announced to implement a set budget of Rs 20 crore.
13 Electronics and IT sector
- The government will also try and implement the idea of e-Office within various government run offices in the state with provisions of investing Rs 30 crore.
- With an aim to provide the funds for start up units the government will invest an amount of Rs 250 crore in this sector.
14 Health and Medical
- The government has announced to upgrade medical colleges under PM Swasthya Suraksha Yojana in five major Cities around the state. a budget of Rs 126 crore has been set by the state government under this scheme.
- The government has also announced to set up Robotic Surgery procedure under the SGPGI along with setting up of the organ transplant unit at KGMU.
- A 500 bed facility hospital will be set up by government at Dr. RML institute for Paramedical and nursing facility.
- The fund of Rs 500 crore will be set by the government for setting up of the facility hospital in five major districts state wide.
- An additional 100 seats for medical colleges will be made available by the government for 2018-19 academic year for MBBS in Noida colleges.
- The government will also set up a safety and fire fighting units at the Institutes and medical colleges owned by the government by investing an amount of Rs 25 crore.
- The government has also announced to get started with running e-hospital system for Cancer and heart institutes along with various state owned medical colleges.
15 Environment and Forest
- The government will be implementing the new Policy 2017 termed as Jan Evam Vanvasi state forest policy. The distinct budget of Rs 20 crore has also been announced for establishing tourism, Bio-diversity center and Agro-based forestry scheme.
- Under revenue the state government has announced provisions for digitalization of land revenue records by investing Rs 42 crore budget. Apart from this the government will also invest Rs 10 crore under the Beema Yojana for common man, Rs 4.75 crore will be given away for investing under PM Suraksha Bima Yojana and Rs 130.60 crore will be invested under the PM Jeevan Jyoti Beema Scheme.
- The UP state government will introduce disaster management and disaster relief fund for offering financial assistance of Rs 777 crore.
17 Civil and Food supply
- The government has stated that it shall be focusing on purchasing wheat over 50 lakh metric tones for 2018-19 Rabi year. The government twill also set up over 5500 centers state wide for purchasing wheat.
18 Bridges and Roads
- With an aim to construct better quality roads within the state the government has announced a set budget of Rs 11343 crore along with Rs 1817 crore for developing new bridges.
- With an aim to renovate existing roads the government will allocate a budget of Rs 3324 crore for this fiscal year. Within rural areas under the IRDF scheme the government twill invest a set budget of Rs 920 crores for strengthening, widening and constructing new bridges.
- To implement new projects within Purvanchal area the government will invest an amount of Rs 300 crore along with Rs 200 crore for Bundelkhand projects.
- The government has also allocated a sum of Rs 1500 crore under the SRF (state Road Fund) and maintenance funds. Apart from this the government will also allocate Rs 2200 crore that will be used for strengthening, maintenance and construction of Roads under CRF scheme (Central Road Find).
- With an aim to widen and maintain state highways the government will allocate a set budget of Rs 650 crore. To develop 4 lane Link district HQ the government will allocate a set budget of Rs 1600 crore.
- Rs 50 crore will be allocated by the government for construction of Ring roads and fly over crossing river under Railway and road ways.
- The government will be allocating a set budget of Rs 1467 crore and Rs 350 crore for constructing bridges over drains and rivers along with Railway bridges.
- Budget of Rs 2873 will be allocated by the government within rural areas under Gram Sadak Yojana by PM.
- For implementation in the Saryu Canal Project the government will allocate a fund of Rs 1614 crore along with Rs 741 crore for making use of under the Arjun Sahayak Pariyojana. The government has also stated to invest Rs 1701 under the Madhya Ganga Project.
- For Kanhar Irrigation project the government has allocated a sum of Rs 500 crore and Rs 127 crore and Rs 104 crore has been allocated for Ban Sagar and other projects for flood control, anti erosion, water clogging and drainage works.
- The government has committed to provide electricity to over 1.50 crore households within the state by 2019 March under the Saubhagya Scheme run by Government of India.
- The government has also stated that a set budget of Rs 29883 crore will beset for implementation in energy sector state wide for 2018-19.
21 Alternate Energy
- With an aim to promote usage of alternate energy sources the government will set up 10700 MW project for solar energy by 2022 under the policy act of 2017.
- For successfully setting up grid system state wide the government will allocate a sum of Rs 25 crore for roof top solar plants in various residential houses.
- For effective setting up lights in street areas the government will invest a fund of Rs 30 crore as a part of the Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya solar panel street light yojana.
21 Urban and Housing planning department
- For Ghaziabad-Delhi-Meerut development project the government will issue Rs 250 crores as set budget under Rapid transit project system.
- For developing metro projects the government will invest an amount of Rs 500 crore along with Rs 300 crore for development of new works.
22 Poverty alleviation, Urban Development and Urban Employment
- To organize the Kumbh Mela within the state the government has announced a set budget of Rs 1500 crore. The government will also allocate a budget of Rs 240 crore that will be used for development of National Ganga Basin project.
- Under PMAY –Urban the government has allocated a set budget of Rs 2217 crore for 2018-19 for housing scheme. For smart City development the government will allocate a budget of Rs 1650 crore for Saharanpur, Aligarh, Lucknow, Varanasi, Bareilly, Agra, Jhansi, Kanpur and Allahabad.
- A budget investment of Rs 1100 crore will be used by the government for development and implementation of Amrut Yojana within state. an additional sum of Rs 2200 crore will also be used by the government under Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Rs 200 crore will be spent by the state government district wise for implementing Deen Dayala Upadhyaya Adarsh Nagar Panchayat Yojana. A set budget of Rs 98.50 crore will be allocated towards setting up of Kanha Gaushala Evam Besahara Pashu Ashray Scheme.
- The government will also provide with Rs 426 crore for infra structure development state wide in urban areas under PM Nagariya Alp Vikshit Evam Malin Basti Vikas Yojana.
- The government will also be allocating a set amount of Rs 57 crore that will be made use of for border area development. Under the AED (Accelerated Economic Development) Scheme the government has announced to allocate Rs 1100 crore for new developmental projects.
24 Basic Education
- With an aim to promote education value the government will launch the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan state wide by investing Rs 18167 crore. Rs 76 crore will be made available by the government for free distribution of Text books from 1st to 8th Another additional amount of Rs 40 crore will be invested in this project.
- With an aim to extend the reach of Mid Day Meal scheme the government will allocate a sum of Rs 2048 crore for fruit distribution under the scheme.
- For other facilities in the school including boundary wall, tables, chairs, electricity provision and water facility the government will spend Rs 500 crore in secondary and primary levels.
25 Secondary education
- For better quality education at secondary level the government will invest a sum of Rs 480 crore under the Mudhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan. A sum of Rs 26 crore will be spent by the government in model schools under Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay scheme for model schools.
26 Higher level education
- Under the Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan the government has allocated a fund of Rs 167 crore along with Rs 37 crore for establishing Model universities.
- Under the Ahilyabai Free education Yojana the government has allocated a fund of Rs 21 crore for 2018-19.
- New colleges and universities will also be set up by the state government and a set budget of Rs 106 crore has been announced by the government.
25 Vocational and Technical education
- The government will invest a sum of Rs 14.52 crore under RUSA scheme for set up of engineering colleges in Basti and Gonda districts. For investing in upgrading existing colleges the government will invest a sum of Rs 12 crore in Mainpuri, Sonbhadra and Kannauj districts.
- Rs 12 crore will be used by the government for investing in Pratapgarh and Mirzapur engineering colleges by the state government.
26 Child and Women welfare
- The government has also announced to implement welfare programs for child and women under set budget of Rs 8815 crore. Under the Sabla scheme the government will allocated Rs 351 crore state wide for promoting adolescent girl empowerment.
- A sum of Rs 3780 crore will be allocated for projects including integrated child development and nutritional programs. A set amount of Rs 524 crore will be set by the government under Shabri Sankalp Scheme.
- A set budget of Rs 1263 crore will be set by the government for destitute widows, pension scheme for widows and maintenance.
27 social welfare
- For GC and ST categories developmental scheme and welfare programs the government will allocate a sum of Rs 7858 crore. Under CM Samuhik Vivah scheme the government will allocate a fund of Rs 250 crore that will be given for daughters marriage for girls who come from EBC section of the society.
- Under the GC and ST category the government has announced to give Rs 121 crore and Rs 82 crore at the time of marriage to the girl. Apart from this the government will offer a sum of Rs 500 crore towards the Family benefit scheme for 2018-19.
- For variour self employment scheme implemented by development corporation and UP SC finance a sum of Rs 100 crore will be allocated by the government.
- For implementation of Kisan pension and old age scheme the government will allocate a budget of Rs 2560 crore to be offered to senior citizens of the state.
- With an aim to operate training institutes under the state government the investment of Rs 66 crore will be organized for young generation from the SC category.
28 Welfare of Back ward class
- To implement welfare scheme for backward class the government twill allocate a set budget of Rs 1705 crore. For girls belonging to the poor families the government will allocate a fund of Rs 200 crore for their marriage.
- For BC category students under the free Reimbursement scheme the government will allocate a set fund of Rs 551 crore.
29 Minorities welfare
- Rs 2757 crore will be given to run welfare schemes for minorities development programs. With an aim to develop Arab-Farsi Madrasa the government will allocate budget of Rs 404 crore. A sum of Rs 486 crore will be given for Arabic schools as grant amount.
- The government will offer financial assistance of Rs 215 crore for Aalia level Arab Farsi Madrasa (246) for permanent registration.
30 Disability persons welfare
- Government has announced to offer pensions schemes to person with disabilities equivalent to Rs 575 crores under various schemes. For schemes for replacement of other equipments and limbs the government will allocate Rs 33 crore.
- The government will offer with Rs 18 crore to be given under the maintenance schemes for Leprosy affected persons. The government will also offer with Rs 32 crore assistance to provide Cost free journey facilities for disabled people in UPSRTC buses.
- The government has announced to use over Rs 25 crore for setting up Eklavya sports complex. Apart from this the government will also invest over Rs 74 crore for development of stadium and facilities in colleges.
- For sports person who earn medals for national and state level the government has allocated fund of Rs 3 crores.
- The government will also provide facilities of solar powered light systems within various state owned jails by investing Rs 10 crores.
32 Justice and Law
- A set budget of Rs 10 crores will be invested by the government for youth advocates for offering financial assistance for investing in Journals and books. The amount will be spend for 3 years time frame.
33 Dharmatha Karya
- A budget of Rs 94.26 crore has also been allocated by the government for Kailash Bhavan Mansarovar construction.
- In Tourism sector the government will invest Rs 70 crore budget along with Rs 100 crore for Pilgrim Yatra under Brij Trith Vikas Parishad for investment n infrastructure development.
- A set amount of Rs 10 crore has been approved by the government for organizing the heritage cultural activities and pilgrim festivals within the state.
- In Gorakhpur district a modern auditorium will be constructed by the government under the set budget of Rs 29.50 crore.
36 Secretariat Administration
- The government will also be investing a set sum of Rs 13.50 crore for increasing the security at the internal level for Vidhan Bhawan.
37 VAT and GST
- The UP state government has also announced to make a collection of Rs 71500 crore made against the VAT and GST within the state.
38 Excise Duty
- For the fiscal year 2018-19 the government aims at collecting over Rs 23000 as the excise duty from various sectors.
39 Registration and Stamp duty
- An overall sum of Rs 18000 will be collected by the state government in the form of stamp duty and fee for registration of projects.
40 Tax on motor vehicle
- Rs 7400 will be collected by the state government under the tax for motor vehicle for fiscal year 2018-19 by the state traffic department.
Budget 2018-19 estimation
- For the year 2018-19 the government estimates a total collection of Rs 420899.46 crores as receipts.
- A sum of Rs 72280.9 crore will be collected by government along with Rs 348619.37 crore revenue receipts.
- In the form of Revenue under tax share basis the government expects to collect Rs 256248.40 crore and under Tax revenue share it expects to collect Rs 122700 crore by state government share and Rs 133548.40 crore as central government share for tax.
- The government also expects a total expenditure of Rs 428384.52 crore for current fiscal year.
- Under this the revenue expenditure is expected to be Rs 321520.27 crore while capital expenditure is expected to be Rs 106864.25 crore.
- For the current budget the government expects a revenue saving for 2018-19 equivalent to Rs 27099.10 crores.
- A deficit of Rs 44053.32 against GSDP expected to be over 2.96 percent as compared to previous year.
- A 29.8 percent liability under GDP is expected for sates debt.
After considering an amount of Rs 669.29 crore (Opening balance) the government expects a total closing balance of Rs 1284.23 crores for 2018-19.
Other Schemes –
- Karnataka Budget
- Ration Card Online Apply Haryana
- Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal
- MKisan Portal and Registration in Uttar Pradesh