WB Manabik Prakalpa Scheme 2020, West Bangal, (Rs.1000 Pension for Handicapped, Disabilities, Application Form, Process, Online Apply, birbhum.gov.in/, Documents, Eligibility, List, Status Check)
The West Bengal government has started the mental pension scheme for the citizens of West Bengal, for which applications have been issued. Under this scheme, a pension of Rs. 1000 per month will be given for the monthly expenses for the disabled. Under this scheme, disabled persons sitting at home can download their applications through online medium. In West Bengal, the scheme was started in the year 2018 for persons with disabilities under which a plan was made to benefit 2 lakh people.
WB Manabik Prakalpa Scheme Launched Details
|Name of Scheme||WB Manabik Prakalpa Scheme 2020|
|Announced by||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Beneficiaries||12th students of govt. / govt. aided schools / madrasas|
|Major Benefit||Rs 1000 per monthly pension to disable people of WB|
|Scheme Objective||monthly pension to disable people of WB|
|Scheme under||West Bengal State government|
|Start Date to apply online||NA|
|Last Date to apply online||NA|
WB Manabik Prakalpa Scheme 2020
On the occasion of International Day, the CM of West Bengal has launched this scheme which will include those persons with disabilities who are living with disabilities up to 40%. They will be able to get ₹ 1000 per monthly pension under this scheme. The West Bengal government has prepared a budget of Rs 250 crore for the implementation of this scheme. After checking all the guidelines under this scheme, disabled persons can download the online application form sitting at home. The International Day of Persons with Disabilities is celebrated every year which started in 1992. The main purpose of this day was to promote the rights of disabled persons and take new steps for their welfare and it remains the same today. This day is celebrated every year for the support of persons with disabilities and to promote steps to be taken for their good.
WB Manabik Prakalpa Scheme Download Application Form in PDF form
- To download the application form of West Bengal manbik scheme as PDF, you can click on the link given below.
- After clicking on the link, you will get the plan form.
- There will be guidelines to fill the personal details of the person applying in this form, such as Aadhaar number, Voter ID number, Link date of birth, father’s name, religion, caste, monthly family income, etc.
- In that form, the applicant’s house number is the name of the village or city and in addition the name of the block or municipality, post office, district pin code, state mobile number and email ID are also asked.
- After filling all kinds of information, the person applying his disability details has to be filled, after which the details of his bank account should not be forgotten.
- Do not forget to apply passport size photo of the applicant in the application form.
After filling all the information asked in the application form in a proper manner, the applicant’s form is examined by the investigating officers after which the beneficiaries start receiving pension as soon as the application form is approved.
WB Manabik Prakalpa Scheme Documents Required for Application
After filling the application form, it is also necessary to enclose the following documents –
- Photo copy of the residential certificate of the applicant
- Your disability certificate issued by the appropriate authority near you
- Photo copy of your voter id card
- Photo copy of ration card issued in your name
- Income certificate of applicant
- Photo copy of Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Photocopy of your bank passbook
WB Manabik Prakalpa Scheme Application Procedure
- The application process in Manabik Prakalpa Yojana is completely free, for which you can download the application form by visiting this website.
- The section surrounding the applicant’s person is related to the office of the Development Officer or the work officer of the Panchayat Samiti to check the residence of the applicant.
- The officer ascertains whether the applicant resides in notified areas other than Kolkata Municipal Corporation areas or Kolkata Municipal Corporation areas. All this information is collected by the officer present in the office of the subdivisional officer.
- The applicant must reside within the areas under the Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
Where to Submit WB Manabik Prakalpa Scheme Application Form
- The application form of the applicant will first be presented to the Executive Officer of the concerned Block Development Officer Panchayat Samiti.
- After that the application form will be presented to the District Magistrate of the concerned district and in the case of the applicant residing in the city or scheduled areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
- If an applicant person resides within the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation, then his application will be presented to the Controller of vagrancy West Bengal and the Controller of Vergini, West Bengal.
The disabled people of West Bengal will get many benefits under this scheme released by the West Bengal government. With the help of monthly financial assistance they will be helped to a great extent.
Ans : WB Manabik Prakalpa Scheme 2020.
Ans : Executive Officer of the concerned Block Development Officer Panchayat Samiti.
Ans : By the given link birbhum.gov.in/manabikApplicationForm.pdf .
Ans : Rs 1000/- per month.
Ans : Only disable person.
Other Links –