YSR Aasara scheme Pathakam in AP 2020 (Eligibility, Loan waiver, Pay off, SHG DWCRA women, Apply Online Form, Status, Last Date, Portal, New Guideline Navaratnalu)
In the month of September the Andhra Pradesh government is going to lunch YSR Aasara Scheme. The scheme will help the women in the state to pay the loan in installments. As per the survey, there will be 70 lakhs DWCRA women beneficiaries, and the scheme is believed to be covering them all. The government of Andhra Pradesh, lead by Jaganmohan Reddy is trying to work towards women empowerment by helping the women in state financially. The article is going to give you details regarding the application procedure and other scheme related information.
YSR Aasara Scheme in AP launch
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Aasara Scheme
|11th September, 2020
|Andhra Pradesh government
|Place of launch
|DWCRA and SHG women
Key features of the scheme
- Objective of the scheme- The objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to the women in Andhra Pradesh so that they get empowered in the society.
- Benefits of the scheme– The government will pay the loan on the behalf of the women beneficiary to elevate their financial condition.
- Time of loan pay off– The loan taken on 11th April, 2019 by the DWCRA women will be paid off by the government.
- Financial aid of the scheme– As per the rule of the scheme, for 27, 169 crores of total loan amount the government will provide 6, 792, 21 crores rupees for the beneficiaries.
- Number of beneficiaries– As per the survey, there are 9, 33, 180 groups of women who would come under the scheme.
- Specific women group- The women in Andhra Pradesh who belong to SHG groups and Development of women and children in Rural Areas will be eligible to apply.
- Income level– To get the benefit under the scheme you should not belong to high-income group.
- Native residential– The scheme is applicable on the domicile of the state.
- Identification- The candidates need to have government authorized identification documents.
- Residential proof– During the time of application, one needs to provide residential proof to the authority.
- Identification proof– The candidate needs to provide all the government authorized identification proof like, voter card, Aadhar card, raition card, etc.
- Income certificate– As there is a special criteria regarding income, so the candidates need to provide income certificate to the authority.
- DWCRA group- In order to proof that they belong to DWCRA group the candidates need to provide registration certificate.
How to apply for the scheme?
- Step 1- The candidate has to visit to the nearest bank for application.
- Step 2- The bank employee will give a form and the candidate ha to fill in the form with appropriate information.
- Step 3- After filling in the form the candidate has to attach the copy of the required documents.
- Step 4- After that you need to show the acknowledged card to the official to check the status of the scheme.
The scheme is going to be implemented for both rural and urban areas. With the help of the scheme the Andhra Pradesh government will help the people of the state specially the women to fight against the poverty. If the women are empowered then it will improve the productivity. Once the scheme is launched, it is believed that it will help the women financially and improve their condition in the society.
Ans: It is a loan pay off scheme for women that will be paid off by the state government.
Ans: DWCRA and SHG women.
Ans: The loan taken onwards11 April, 2019 will be paid off.
Ans: 11th September, 2020
Ans: 90 lakhs members approximately.
Ans: No, the beneficiary has to be the part of Dwakara Mahila group to get the benefit.
Other links –