YSR Amma Jagananna Vodi Scheme Pathakam in Andhra Pradesh 2020 (Navaratnalu) [Eligibility Details, Application Form, How to Apply Online, New Guidelines Update, Last Date, Student List, Check status Amount, How to apply, Card]
According to the 2011 Census report, it is clear that Andhra Pradesh has high proficiency rate. The general rate in the state is 67.02% and the people in the administration are making a decent attempt to decrease the rate of school dropouts consistently. In order to reduce the illiteracy as above said, the students’ welfare program started to initiate. The scheme is known as YSR Amma Vodi Scheme. The essential goal of the plan is to give monetary assistance to the mothers of students for their sake. This will guarantee that the families don’t constrain their youngsters to leave school because of a deficiency of money. The article would take you through further details of the above said scheme.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Scheme has been launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme has been launched by||Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Preliminary announcement of the scheme in||June 2019|
|Date of official launch of the scheme is||January, 2020|
|Target beneficiaries of the scheme||Mothers of school students|
|Scheme has been supervised by||AP Education Department|
Key highlights of the plan
- Development in the education sector
The principle target of the plan is to help to the overall education framework. The plan ought to be executed in the grass root level so the students can proceed with their higher education with no obstacles. For this, the students’ families ought to be helped monetarily as it would guarantee that they can send their kids to class for long.
- Improved literacy rate
By successful implementation of the plan will be bringing the support to higher education sector of the state. Likewise, it is increasing each year.
- Monetary assistance
The beneficiaries of this plan will be given rupees 15000 by the state government. Although,the amount of the money has not yet been fixed by the state governmentfor the students.
- Monetary help to the mothers
For the effective improvement of the young students, education is required. A mother is supposed to be constantly energetic about giving the best education to their kids. In any case, in this plan, the moms would be engrossed themselves and in order to do that she needs to deal with her monetary issue to secure the fate of her child. The economic assistance will be offered legitimately to the mothers. In order to get that, the mothers need to apply for the plan in the for the sake of their children. Additionally, the mother needs to have a proper bank account to get the money from the state government. .
- Reduce the percentage of dropout
The plan will help to decrease the financial issue. Along with that, the scheme urgesthe students to seek after their higher education without dropping out in the mid-year. Because of this plan, guardians don’t need to see their kid’s dropping out of school because of the monetary issue. It is believed that this scheme will help to reduce the school drop outs in the state.
- Different types of schools
The benefits of the scheme will be provided to students who are studying in the government as well as non-government and private schools. This is done in accordance withthe rules set by the government for the scheme.
- Every year in Jan
The grant sum will be given once every year. The financial deposition will be carried out in January each year.
- Till 12th Class
The payment will be continued till the pupil passes the final examination of the 12th standard.
The scheme is also applicable for children who dwell on the roads and orphans. A registered NGO must complete the school admission process for these children.
The Chief Minister of the state has highlighted that all scheme related activities will be controlled via a unique website.
Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility Details
- Residential proof – The essential criteriafor the plan is to be a lawful resident of the stateto get the money sanctioned the state government. The students must be resident of the state, and should go to school in the state. The evidence of the address must be submitted during the application process.
- Income Criteria – The yearly income of the applicant’s family must be less than or equal to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Students of the intermediate studies – At first, the benefits were limited to the high school candidates. Yet, the CM said that the intermediatestudents should get the monetary benefits allotted in the scheme. Along with this, students, who are as of now in the middle of the studies will achieve the scholarship money. School papers, which demonstrate that the candidate is pursuing in intermediate, must be submitted.
- Schools in the state – The applying candidate must study in any of the certified schools, located within the state. State operated and aided as well as private school applicants will be able to attain the perks of this scheme. Resident students in boarding institutes and junior colleges will also be allowed to acquire the monetary grant.
- Regular school students – If the applicant student is regular in the school, only then the student will certainly get the monetary benefits of the plan.
- Authentic bank account – The yearly monetary help will be straightforwardly given in the bank account that has been opened for the sake of the students’ mothers. The money will be guaranteedfor the development of the students’ health and education. Therefore the account is essential for getting the financial benefits fixed by the state.
- BPL Card Holder – It is mandatory for the applicant fall under the poverty line and must possess the BPL certificate.
- 75% attendance must – If the student fails to get at least 75% attendance during the school days, then the financial grant will be discontinued by the state government.
Click Here to check YSR Amma Vodi List Online
Documents necessary for registration
- Residential papers – If the interested candidate fails to submit legal residential documents, then his/her enrollment will be cancelled.
- Aadhar card – A photocopy of the Aadhar card of the candidates must be submitted for background checking.
- White ration card – Every candidate has to provide a photocopy of the white ration card with the enrollment form.
- Family income – The scheme details also shed light on the family income criterion. The applicant’s parents’ annual income must not cross Rs. 1 lakh mark.
- School admission papers – It is necessary that the candidate attaches school admission document copies with the registration form.
- Attendance documents – The school must provide an attendance certificate to highlight that the applicant meets the attendance requirements.
- BPL and EWS certificates – Attaching BPL and EWS certificates, issued by the central government are mandatory for the candidates.
- Declaration of occupation – The applicant needs to attach a document wherein the parents highlight their occupation.
- Declaration of non-tax paying status – Attachment of the income documents and the declaration that the parents do not fall in the tax paying slab are necessary for scrutiny process.
How scheme implement in the state –
Once the candidate submits the application form, it will be the responsibility of the school’s inspecting officer to verify the details. The enrollment form will then be sent to the Education Officer of the district or Intermediate Education Board’s Inspection Officer.
Special volunteers will be dispatched in the rural areas, who will inform the parents and students about the scheme. They will also assist with the application process.
The list of selected applicants will be sent to the district head office and then it will be sent to the respective Gram Panchayat offices.
How to Apply for Amma Vodi Scheme
After the plan is implemented, the state government needs to work on it to make it effective. The last date of enrollment has been fixed on 26th of Jan. Prior to this, the enlistment strategy ought to be chosen. Apart from that, the government is yet to think about whether they will acknowledge the offline or online method of applying for the plan. In that case, the beneficiaries need to wait till the announcement is done by the government.
Lastly, by implementing the welfare program for the students, the scheme is believed to increase the literacy rate. It will eventually help the students to continue with their much needed higher education.
Other links –