YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2019-20 [Eligibility, Online Application form Process, Pension Amount, Search Check Name]
There was nothing much done for the poor and needy people of Andhra Pradesh. But the entire scenario changes when the new CM came to power. Jagan Mohan Reddy initiated the development of new financial assistance schemes, targeted towards the poor people. This involved the aged people, widows, weavers and handicap individuals. The YSR Kanuka Pension is an attempt that will bring a smile on the face of such people. Here, you will learn about the revamped guidelines of this project, and its features, eligibility and probable application procedure.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme in AP|
|Former name of the scheme||NTR Bharosa Scheme|
|Announced by||Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||May 2019|
|Official launch date||July 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Poor and vulnerable sections of the society|
|Helpline number||0866 – 2410017|
Key features of the YSR Kanuka Pension scheme
- Offering social security – Poor people are in need of social security, and that can only be offered by the state authority. The main goal of the Andhra Pradesh government, behind the implementation of this project is to make the poor people financially stable.
- Provides pension to needy – The scheme is for those who fall under the BPL and EWS category.
- Different eligible sections – The primary beneficiaries will be poor and aged residents of the state. Additionally, widows will also be able to attain the financial grant. Apart from this weavers and toddy tappers will also attain the benefits of this social security. It also permits the application of handicap applicants.
- Frequency of payment – The registered beneficiaries will attain the pension amount in their bank accounts every month. The monthly payment of this grant will ensure that the people can take care of their financial requirements.
- Pension amount available – The scheme benefits state that the age senior citizen, widows, weavers and toddy tappers will receive a pension of Rs. 2250.
- Increased pension for handicap beneficiaries – The scheme details suggested that the handicap people were supposed to receive a grant that is equal to Rs. 3000. Due to expensive treatment, the new CM has declared that this amount will soon be increased to Rs. 10,000.
Eligibility and documents necessary for YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme in AP application
- Residents of Andhra Pradesh – The entire funding of this social security scheme will be done by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. It is important that all those who apply for this scheme will have to submit copies of their state-issued residential documents.
- BPL category – This social security project has been implemented for helping the poor beneficiaries, who fall in the BPL category. Thus, every applicant needs to produce their BPL certificate.
- Age criterion – Senior citizens will also attain old age pension under this program, only if they have attained the age of 60 years or more. Such interested applicants will have to submit their official age proof certificates to highlight their true age.
- ID proof – Ever applicant must attach copies of identification proof with the registration forms. The ration card and the Aadhar card will be used by the government officials to check the details of the applicants.
- Weaver registration scheme – The weavers have a separate association that issues registration certificates to those associated with the business. Any weaver applicant will only acquire the funds if he/she submits a copy of this registration certificate.
- Handicap certificate – As partially and completely handicap people will also receive a pension from the state government, such candidates need to submit their physical certificates, which highlight the type and category of handicap.
- Bank account details – The pension amount will be transferred in the bank account of the beneficiary. Applicants, who want to become a part of this social security scheme, must have an active bank account. The account details will be necessary for the successful transfer of pension.
How to get application form and register for YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme AP?
The social security scheme is rather new. When this scheme was active under its former name, interested and eligible applicants had to register by the offline process. They had to collect the enrollment form. If the applicant resided in the villages, then he/she had to collect the document and submit it at the Mandal Parishad Development Officer. In case of urban applicants, they could collect the form from the Municipality Office. However, the current state government had not declared anything regarding the online application process. The official portal is up and running, but whether it will be used for application procedure or not is still to be decided by the state government. Once the CM makes an official announcement regarding this, you will be the first to know about it on this site. The site offers all the scheme-related details. Interested applicants can complete the preliminary registration by logging in on the site. For this, they need to click on the “Log in” button, available on the home page.
Old age and disability makes it impossible for the people to work. It means they cannot earn their own livelihood and must depend on other for financial assistance. But many do not have any care givers in their family. The objective of any social security project is to ensure that the needy and destitute people have access to the basic necessities. Money is required for the attainment of these facilities. The CM of Andhra Pradesh will be able to offer some relief to such people, from their economic troubles. Reddy had promised in the election manifesto that he will ensure financial and social security of people from all sections of the society. The YSR Kanuka Pension is an attempt to keep his word.
Other links –
- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Andhra Pradesh
- YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Andhra Pradesh
- Surya Shakti Scheme in AP
- Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme in Andhra Pradesh List