YSR Kapu Nestam (Nestham) Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2020 [Amount, Application Form, How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents, Women List, New Guidelines, FAQ]
The YSR Kapu Nestam scheme has been initiated by Andhra Pradesh state government under the supervision of state chief minister. By knowing about its beneficiary list and other details, it shall help beneficiaries to avail the scheme benefits easily. Read the following part of the article to know better about the entitled scheme.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Scheme has been launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Official launch date of the scheme||November 2019|
|Late date to apply for the scheme||Yet to be declared|
|Amount to be given under the scheme||Rupees 15000 per year|
|Age limit of the scheme||45 years to 60 years|
|Application manual of the scheme||Yet to be released|
|Scheme has been launched by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- Kapu’s women candidates – Only women from Kapu community can take part in the scheme. No other candidates other than the Kapu community are eligible to avail of the scheme benefits.
- Age limit – Women belonging to the age group of 45 years to 60 years are eligible to get the scheme benefits.
- Family income – To avail scheme benefits, the family income of the Kapu women should be less than rupees 10000 every month in the rural areas. This income limit should be less than rupees 12000 monthly in urban area.
- Landowners – Total landholding has to be less than 3 acres in case of wetland and less than 10 acres in case of dry. In the case of both lands, it has to be less than 10 acres together.
- Non-government employees – No government employee or pension are eligible to avail the scheme benefits.
- No family vehicle – The Kapu women applying under the scheme should not have a vehicle. The categories of vehicles are tractor auto, 4 Wheeler or Taxi.
- Non-taxpayer – No family member of Kapu women should be a taxpayer. Otherwise, they will not be eligible to avail of the scheme benefits.
- No property holders –No Kapu women families should have property. Also, their house should be built on less than 750 square feet area.
Documents required at the time of scheme registration
- Identify proof – At the time of registration for the scheme, Kapu women should produce Aadhaar card proof. This shall help the officials to run the background check of the woman candidate.
- Income certificate – Certain income limit has been set by the state government. The families of kapu women should not cross the mentioned income limit. Therefore, they have to produce income certificate. This shall help to know whether the candidate is eligible to get the scheme benefits or not.
- Bank details – Woman candidates have to produce bank details such as bank passbook, bank account, IFSC code, and other relevant detail. With this, it will be helpful to link the bank account of the candidate.
- Caste certificate – The caste certificate should also be introduced at the time of online registration. This will help to justify whether the woman is eligible to get the scheme perks.
- Education certificate –The educational qualification of the candidate should also be checked by officials to ensure whether they are eligible to get the scheme benefits or not.
How to get an application form under the scheme?
- To apply online for the scheme, women have to go through the official portal of the scheme.
- After visiting the portal, women have to fill up the application form with necessary details like the name of the candidate, category, income limit, and other relevant details.
- After filling up the application form, candidates have to click on the submit button that shall complete the application procedure.
However, to know better about whether the candidate is eligible to get the scheme benefits or not, they can get in touch with the village volunteer.
How to get access to the beneficiary list?
The beneficiary list is yet to be declared by the state government. As the scheme is under the procedure, the list will be updated soon. Therefore, detailed information about the beneficiary is yet to be updated.
Checking application status
Candidates can check application status of payment through the online portal through the official portal of the scheme. Even to get access to more details of the scheme, they can visit the online portal.
The state government has announced that the official implementation of the YSR Kapu Nestam will be started in 2020.
As per the details mentioned in the official scheme draft, the state government will offer a financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 to every beneficiary.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the current Chief Minister of the state has opined that the beneficiaries will be receiving the financial grant for the coming five years.
The scheme beneficiaries will receive the assistance amount, offered by the state government once every year.
For smooth and transparent distribution of the financial grant, the Chief Minister has decided that the money will be deposited directly in the bank account of the beneficiaries. The Direct Benefit Transfer mode will come in handy.
- YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- AP YSR Vidya Puraskar Scheme
- YSR Adarsham Scheme AP
- YSR Matsyakara Nestham Scheme