YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2019-20 Input Subsidy Support Scheme [Eligibility, Application Form online, Amount, Last date]
The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme has been launched by New elected CM in Andhra Pradesh for helping poor farmers of the state. Before this, the Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme has been cancelled by the CM of the state. As per the rules of the scheme, farmers will be given an investment of rupees annually. However, the new input in this support scheme will show the effects from 15th October 2019 onwards. Read on to know about details of the scheme and how farmers can apply for the scheme.
|Name of the scheme is||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
|Scheme has been launched in||Andhra Pradesh
|Launch date of the scheme is
|New input in the scheme will come in effect from||Oct 2019|
|Scheme has been announced by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Target beneficiaries of the scheme||Poor farmers of the state
|Main objective of the scheme||Provide financial support to poor farmer
What are the highlighting features of the scheme?
- Amount allocated to farmers – An amount of rupees 12500 will be given to the farmers of the state as benefits of the scheme. It will be given on a yearly basis.
- Scheme implementation – It has been decided that the first phase of the scheme would come into effect mandal wise and then village wise. This would help in providing better economic condition to the farmers.
- Beneficiary list of the scheme – It can be estimated that near about 50 lakh farmers would be the beneficiary of the scheme and it would be done by Real Time Governance Society or RTGS in coordination with the scheme.
- Cancellation of the previous scheme – The Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme has been schemed by the CM Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh. Instead, the entitled scheme has been introduced in Andhra Pradesh that would look after the betterment of the farmers.
What are the eligibility criteria of the scheme?
- Residents of state – Only citizens who belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh are applicable to get benefits under the scheme. Citizens from no other state can apply under the scheme.
- Income of farmers – Certain amount would be set as an annual income of the farmers, and it would be set as the margin. According to this, the farmers would be given benefits under the scheme if only they have an annual income less than the given margin.
However, more details of eligibility criteria related to the scheme are yet to be declared by the state government. The beneficiaries of the scheme have to stay updated, and they have to visit the official portal of the scheme to know about eligibility conditions and scheme more. It has been advised by CM to ensure that each farmer gets the minimum support of crop as per the benefits of the scheme.
What are the documents required to apply for the scheme?
No such specific details about documents required to apply for the scheme has yet come out. But one has to produce the following details:
- Income certificate – Farmers have to submit their income certificate documents at the time of applying for online registration of the scheme. Depending on the limit of the annual income, the farmers would be given the benefits.
- Identity proof – One has to produce identity proof such as Aadhaar card or voter ID card or ration card. It would also help to assure whether the person is a citizen of the state or not.
- Bank account details –Farmers have to submit bank related documents such as the name of the candidate, IFSC code, and other details. The bank account would be linked in order to credit the beneficiary amount to the linked bank account.
Application procedure of scheme
No such application process has come up yet. For the same, the beneficiaries have to stay updated and visit the official portal of the scheme often. As soon as the application procedure comes up, the beneficiaries will be the first one to know about it.
Therefore, by effective implementation of the scheme, the state government can help the farmers. The scheme would benefit to improve farming conditions throughout the state. Other than this, the CM of Andhra Pradesh has set up for price stabilization fund around rupees 3000 crores aiming betterment of state farmers.
Other links –
- Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana in Rajasthan
- KALIA Yojana Green Form Download
- AP Rythu Runa Mafi Loan Status
- Inter Caste Marriage Benefits in AP