YSR Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2020 Input Subsidy Support Scheme [Eligibility, Application Form online Download, Amount, Last date, Guideline, How to Apply, Helpline number, Beneficiary List Check Name, FAQ]
The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme has been launched by New elected CM in Andhra Pradesh for helping poor farmers of the state. Before this, the Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme has been cancelled by the CM of the state. As per the rules of the scheme, farmers will be given an investment of rupees annually. However, the new input in this support scheme will show the effects from October 2019 onwards. Read on to know about details of the scheme and how farmers can apply for the scheme.
|Name of the scheme is||YSR Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan Scheme|
|Scheme has been launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launch date of the scheme is||June 2019|
|Scheme will start||Oct 2019|
|Scheme has been announced by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target beneficiaries of the scheme||Poor farmers of the state|
|Main objective of the scheme||Provide financial support to poor farmer|
|Toll Free Number||1100, 1902|
Highlighting features of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme AP
- Amount allocated to farmers – An amount of rupees 13500 (Revised amount) will be given to the farmers of the state as benefits of the scheme. It will be given on a yearly basis.
- Scheme implementation – It has been decided that the first phase of the scheme would come into effect mandal wise and then village wise. This would help in providing better economic condition to the farmers.
- Beneficiary list of the scheme – It can be estimated that near about 50 lakh farmers would be the beneficiary of the scheme and it would be done by Real Time Governance Society or RTGS in coordination with the scheme.
- Cancellation of the previous scheme – The Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme has been schemed by the CM Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh. Instead, the entitled scheme has been introduced in Andhra Pradesh that would look after the betterment of the farmers.
Eligibility criteria of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme AP
- Residents of state – Only citizens who belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh are applicable to get benefits under the scheme. Citizens from no other state can apply under the scheme.
- Income of farmers – Certain amount would be set as an annual income of the farmers, and it would be set as the margin. According to this, the farmers would be given benefits under the scheme if only they have an annual income less than the given margin.
However, more details of eligibility criteria related to the scheme are yet to be declared by the state government. The beneficiaries of the scheme have to stay updated, and they have to visit the official portal of the scheme to know about eligibility conditions and scheme more. It has been advised by CM to ensure that each farmer gets the minimum support of crop as per the benefits of the scheme.
Documents required for YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme AP
No such specific details about documents required to apply for the scheme has yet come out. But one has to produce the following details:
- Income certificate – Farmers have to submit their income certificate documents at the time of applying for online registration of the scheme. Depending on the limit of the annual income, the farmers would be given the benefits.
- Identity proof – One has to produce identity proof such as Aadhaar card or voter ID card or ration card. It would also help to assure whether the person is a citizen of the state or not.
- Bank account details –Farmers have to submit bank related documents such as the name of the candidate, IFSC code, and other details. The bank account would be linked in order to credit the beneficiary amount to the linked bank account.
How to attain registration from and apply online?
- Online scheme website –
The state government has already launched a portal for the scheme. Interested applicants need to click on the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Portal.
- Login on the site –
As soon as the site opens, applicants need to click on the green button that is located in the center of the page.
- Access to login section –
When the candidate clicks on the “Login” button, a separate box will appear on the screen. Here, the candidate needs to type in the username, password, and capchat code.
- Registration of the details –
Once the details have been entered in the respective fields, the candidate needs to click on the login button to activate the online application process.
Check Name in AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary List
The Andhra Pradesh government has highlighted that nearly 66,54,891 agricultural workers will be able to attain the perks of this scheme. Additionally, 15.36 lakh farmers who fall in the tenant category can also apply for these benefits. It brings the beneficiary number to a whopping 60.06 lakh agricultural labors. The state government is taking the necessary steps to complete the survey of remaining 66,54,891 eligible candidates.
Therefore, by effective implementation of the scheme, the state government can help the farmers. The scheme would benefit to improve farming conditions throughout the state. Other than this, the CM of Andhra Pradesh has set up for price stabilization fund around rupees 3000 crores aiming betterment of state farmers.
It is necessary for the eligible applicants to have access to an active bank account. The CM has announced that the assistance grant will be directly deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary through Direct Benefit Transfer.
The scheme details highlight that every eligible farmer of the state will attain Rs. Rs.12, 500 as an assistance sum before the agricultural sowing season.
Interested applicants can gather more information about the scheme by calling on the helpline numbers 1100 and 1902.
The scheme will also offer accident or life insurance coverage for the registered farmers. If the farmer passes away or has an accident, then he will attain a sum of Rs. 5 lakhs from the state government.
All interested farmers will have to opt for the online application mode to enroll their details. The state government has already launched a scheme portal to make the login and application processes easy. One must click on the official website.
The state government has implemented the scheme to offer financial assistance to the marginal and small farmers. Apart from these, if any farmer falls under the tenant agricultural worker category, then he can also attain the benefits.
Land registration documents
Tenant agreement document
Details of the bank account
Electricity is necessary for operating the irrigation pumps in the field. Thus, the scheme also promises a subsidy on the total power consumption. The farmers will attain Rs. 1.50 subsidy on every unit of electricity that he uses for agricultural tasks.
The state government will also provide store house facilities and fix minimum selling price for important crops.
The money, offered to the farmers under the scheme can be utilized to prepare the farm and purchase HYV seeds and fertilizers before the Rabi and Kharif cropping seasons. Preparing the land properly allows the farmers to attain more yields that pave the path for more profit generation.
Other links –