Check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Online [Check District Wise List, Application Form Online, Eligibility ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in]
Farmers need money to prepare the farm before the cropping seasons. Wealthy farmers may be able to arrange the necessary funds. But it is not the same for poor farmers. The Andhra Pradesh government is all set to implement the YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana for the needy agricultural workers. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will receive monetary assistance from the state authority on a yearly basis. In this article, you will get information about the various features of the scheme. Additionally, we also shed light on the application process, eligibility and documents necessary for application.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana or YSR Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan Yojana|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||June 2019|
|Date of official implementation||15th Oct|
|Target beneficiaries||Needy agricultural workers of the state|
|Supervised by||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Contact number||1100, 1902|
|Total Amount||13,500 /year (for 5 year)|
Highlight of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme AP
- Financial assistance – Earlier, the Chief Minister of the state had announced that the scheme will offer a monetary assistance of Rs. 12,500 to each beneficiary. Latest guidelines highlight that the grant amount has been increase to Rs. 13,500.
- Financial benefits as per PM Kisan Yojana – The revised scheme features also suggest that this state scheme will be merged with the central PM Kisan Yojana. Accordingly, the beneficiaries will attain Rs. 6000 as a perk of the central agricultural welfare scheme.
- Tenure of the scheme – During the primary announcement, the Chief Minister declared that the state will continue the scheme for four consecutive years. Revised guidelines state that the tenure has been increased to five years.
- Payment in installments – The monetary grant will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiaries in three separate portions. The first deposit, amounting to Rs. 7500 will be done in May 2020. The second installment, amounting to Rs. 4000 will be made in October 2020 and the final installment, a sum of Rs. 2000 will be transferred in the bank account in January 2021.
How to check payment status in Rythu Bharosa Scheme AP?
To check the payment status for YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, you have to click on the right link. Some of the related steps are given below.
- First, you have to click on the AP Rythu Bharosa Status . After this, you have to click on the ‘payment status’ option that comes on the home page.
- Secondly, now, enter your Aadhaar card details along with the Captcha code that comes up in the box. After this, click on the ‘submit’ button that shall help you check your payment status under this scheme.
Other Features of the Scheme –
- Assistance to increase yield – With the grant money, the farmers will be able to acquire HYV seeds, organic fertilizers, pest control medicines and other farming tools, which increase the yield.
- Number of beneficiaries – The Chief Minister has states that for the time being, 65,000 beneficiaries will be able to attain the monetary assistance from the state government.
- Central-state contribution – A part of the money, promised by the Andhra Pradesh government, will be contributed by the central authority. It will not put too much pressure on both central and state coffers.
- Implementation in separate phases – Sound scheme implementation is important to ensure that the beneficiaries attain the perks. For this, the sate government will opt for phase wise implementation.
- Perks for tenant farmers – While most agro-welfare schemes are targeted towards the farmers who own the plot, this scheme also allows the participation of the tenant agro-workers. Such agricultural labors farm on the plot of another land holder.
- Power connection at no extra charges – Farming machineries and irrigation pumps require electricity. The poor farmers are often incapable of paying the bill. Free electricity will be supplied to scheme beneficiaries.
- Water supply for irrigation – Apart from power, the state government will take the necessary measures to ensure adequate artificial water supply for better irrigation. The beneficiaries of the scheme need not pay any money for the additional water supply.
- Storage houses for agricultural produce – The Andhra Pradesh government has already commissioned the construction of 200 new crop storage facilities. It will prevent the decay of the harvested crops.
- Additional arrangements to safeguard crops – A disaster management fund for standing crops and harvested crops will also be established under the scheme. If the farmers incur any loss due to climatic events, then the state government will offer additional financial assistance.
- MSP on crops – The state government will also fix the minimum selling price of major crops, which are grown by the AP farmers.
- Life and accidental insurance – Beneficiaries will also attain life and accident insurance coverage policy. If the beneficiaries die or meet with any accident, then they will be entitled to attain Rs. 5 lakhs as per the insurance policy rules.
- Premium payment – The beneficiaries need not shell out any money to maintain the insurance policies. The premium payment will be the responsibility of the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Scheme benefit payment mode – All financial gran transfers will be made by the DBT facility.
Eligibility Criteria in YSR Rythu Bharosa
- Residents of Andhra Pradesh – The scheme will allow the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh to apply for the scheme benefits.
- Specific groups of farmers – The farmers must belong to small, marginal, medium or tenant groups to attain the perks of this scheme.
- BPL registered farmers – Only those agricultural labors who belong to the BPL category will can apply for the scheme benefits.
- Possession of bank account – It is mandatory for the applicants to have access to a bank account.
Documents necessary for application
- Proof of residence – The applicant need to furnish official residential proof that has been issued by the state authority.
- Registration certificate from Farmer Association – If any farmer wants to acquire the benefits of the scheme, then he must furnish the registration certificate, issued by state Farmers Association.
- Agro-plot registration documents – Both land holding farmers and tenant farmers must produce copies of the land registration documents.
- BPL certificate – It is mandatory for the applicant to submit a copy of the BPL certificate.
- Aadhar card – The applicant must have his Aadjar card that has been linked with the bank account.
- Details of the bank account – The bank account number, name of the bank, branch details, branch code and IFSC code must be provided during the application time.
How to get application form and register for the scheme?
- Online scheme portal – The Andhra Pradesh authority has launched a separate portal for the YSR Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan Yojana. Interested candidates can log in on the portal by clicking on the link YSR Rythu Bharosa Official Portal
- Log in process – As the main page opens, the applicants will see the ‘Log in’ button.
- Activation with credentials – When the candidate clicks on the log in button, he will land on another page. Here, he must type in the ID and passcode. Then type in the capchat code and click on the blue ‘Login’ button.
- Form fill-up – Once the login is complete, applicant can get access to the online application form. He must fill in the online document with necessary details. To save the form, he needs to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Offline application – Interested candidates can also go to the Common Service Center to register manually.
- Assistance from the CSC agents – The applicant must submit the necessary documents at the registration counter. The CSC agents will check the documents and complete the application process.
How to check beneficiary list?
- The official scheme portal also offers applicants the opportunity to check the enrollment status.
- For this, applicants need to click on the YSR Rythu Bharosa Official Portal.
- After the login process is complete, they can check the district wise beneficiary lists.
- It is possible to search for the beneficiary name by typing in the account number.
The YSR Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan Yojana is an ambitious project. The Chief Minister has mentioned that after the implementation of this scheme, needy farmers will no longer have to worry about farming-related expenses. The scheme safeguards the investment of the agricultural labors.
Other links –