AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2019-20 (AP YSR Auto Taxi Drivers scheme) [Amount, How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents, Registration Form PDF Download Online, Helpline Toll free Number, Website, Last date, Check Status List]
The Andhra Pradesh government is dedicatedly launching one after another scheme in favor of people of the state. The schemes are for welfare of the people of Andhra Pradesh. Among all the schemes, the scheme for Cab and Auto drivers is mentionable; as the scheme is going to launch in October, 2019. According to the authority, once the YSR Scheme for Auto and Cab Drivers is launched it will work towards restoring the financial condition of the drivers. The scheme will offer a financial assistance of 10,000 rupees to each driver on a yearly basis. The launch detail is given below in tabular form.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme AP|
|Launch date||4th Oct|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||CM Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Target beneficiary||Auto and Cab Drivers|
|Financial help||10,000 rupees per year|
|Start Date of the scheme||10 Sept|
|Online portal of scheme||transport.apcfss.in|
|Supervised by||Transport and Road Department in Andhra Pradesh|
|Online application starts||14th Sept|
|Last date of application||25th Sept|
|Final date of Application||30th Sept|
|Final Beneficiary List||1st Oct|
|Amount transfer from||4th Nov|
Key features of the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme AP
- Primary goal– The primary objective of the above-said scheme is to support people related to driving taxis and auto. With successful execution of the plan, four lakh people will be helped in the state.
- Financial assistance by state government – The recipients chose under the plan by the state government will be given rupees 10,000 per year. According to the rules of the scheme, an amount of 400 crores rupees have been allotted by the state government for this plan.
- Supervising the scheme – The state government has allotted obligation to move magistrates and region authorities for better plan checking. It incorporates checking the application procedure and achieving it in the correct way. Be that as it may, the authority will examine the uses of the plan appropriately.
- Rules of the scheme – According to the AP government, the driver’s family will be considered as one unit. Regardless of whether two people have decided on plan profits by a similar family, the two will be qualified to benefit the plan advantages.
Eligibility Criteria of YSR Vahana Mitra Auto Taxi Scheme AP
- Resident of the state – The plan will be material just for residents of Andhra Pradesh. Residents from different states are not qualified to turn out to be a piece of the above said conspire.
- Commercial drivers – Only the business drivers of taxi and auto are qualified to turn out to be a piece of the plan. Different drivers of business vehicles can’t get the plan benefits.
- BPL candidates – If the applicant claims to be a BPL candidate then he should produce his BPL cards during the time of online enrollment under the above said conspire. The BPL card will be checked by the government officers before the applicants are viewed as qualified for the plan benefits.
- Legally registered drivers – The vehicle driver settling on the plan advantages must be an enrolled driver. Likewise, the driver ought to have finished driving test. Likewise, they should have driving permit. Be that as it may, the enrollment paper ought to have the name of the individual choosing plan benefits.
Required documents of AP YSR Auto Taxi Scheme
- Driving permit – The drivers settling on the plan advantages need to give driving permit at the hour of applying for the plan. It will be checked by more significant position authority.
- Identity proof – As personality confirmation, individual needs to give Aadhaar card, or voter ID card to guarantee that they have a place with Andhra Pradesh. Additionally the applicant should deliver record on the side of the case that the vehicle has a place with them in particular. This will likewise be treated as reasonable private verification at the hour of enrollment.
- BPL card – If the applicant claims to be a BPL candidate then he should produce his BPL cards during the time of online enrollment under the above said conspire. The BPL card will be checked by the government officers before the applicants are viewed as qualified for the plan benefits.
- White ration card – In order to get the benefits of the scheme, it is important for the candidate to create the equivalent during the time of online enlistment. It will be investigated by the higher authority that has the responsibility of the scheme before the candidate is viewed as qualified for the plan.
- Insurance of the vehicle – This is likewise essential to consider and the significant insurance papers are supposed to be given by taxi and cabbies. Right protection papers ought to be submitted at the hour of enlistment for the plan.
How to apply for the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme AP
- Visiting the official website –
For enlistment, people need to login through the Official Portal of AP Auto Taxi Scheme propel identifying with the plan by the Transports Department of the state.
- Aadhar linking-
After that, the candidates need to go through some simple and easy processes. While doing this, they should connect the enlistment number of taxi or auto with their Aadhaar card before applying for the plan. It will be simple for them to effectively profit the plan benefits.
- Filling up the form-
In the wake of connecting the numbers, candidates need to finish the online registration by filling up the form. The documents that are mentioned above will help them in finishing the online enlistment method.
- Time limit-
The drivers need to finish the enlistment strategy inside 15 days from the date of declaration for enlistment under the plan.
- Providing account details-
Additionally, the candidates should have a functioning financial bank account. It will be required to transfer the financial balance as the recipient money will be legitimately credited in the connected ledger of the driver yearly.
In this way, if the state government can effectively execute the scheme, it will improve the financial state of taxi and auto drivers of Andhra Pradesh. According to the authority, advantages of the scheme are proved to be realized that the plan will be of gigantic assistance for the drivers. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has intended to launch it in a different way to help the commercial taxi and auto drivers of the state. It is said that due to a surge of app cab, the ordinary commercial auto and cab drivers are suffering as they are no getting passengers like they used to. Therefore it can be said that, with this plan, the state government can counteract the condition to turn out to be more awful. The money of the scheme will help the drivers in contributing for fixing costs and get another opportunity to elevate their financial condition.
Other links –
- Niryat Rin Vikas Yojana 2019
- मुख्यमंत्री व्यापारी सामूहिक निजी दुर्घटना बीमा योजना हरियाणा
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme in Andhra Pradesh New List
- YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Andhra Pradesh Eligibility