Jan Adhikar Yojana in MP (Online Samadhan Portal Madhya Pradesh) [CM Online Lodge Complaint, helpline @cmhelpline.mp.gov.in]
The central government under Modi has been stressing on bridging the gap between the people and the authority. In this line the former MP government had launched a scheme under the name Samadhan Online program. It offered common people a link to get through to the CM. After the establishment of the new Congress government in the state, this scheme has been remodeled and launched under a new name Jan Adhikar Scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Jan Adhikar Yojana|
|Former name of the scheme||Samadhan Online Yojana|
|Originally launched by||Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Re-launched by||Kamal Nath|
|Date of official launch||July 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Common people of the state|
|Aim of the scheme||Grievance addressing|
Key features of the Jan Adhikar Yojana
- Creating direct path of communication – With the implementation of this scheme, the state government will create a direct path for the CM and common people to communicate.
- Addressing the complaints of the people – The primary objective of this scheme is to help people get in touch with the CM and state their problems. It will pave the path for speedy grievance addressing.
- Use of modern technology – Normal applications take time to reach the table of the CM. So, the Jan Adhikar Scheme will make use of modern technology. The CM will interact with the selected people via video conferencing.
- Date of communication – The CM has declared that he will personally be talk to the common people on the second Tuesday of every month. Thus, people will be able to tell the CM about their issues directly.
- Separate helpline – The necessity was felt for the creation of a different helpline that will only process the complaints of common people. It will make the scheme implementation smoother.
- Mode of receiving complaints – It has been mentioned that common people will be able to send in their complaints to the helpline that will be specially created for this scheme, via mail or other online modes.
- Screening of the complaints – Once all the complaints have been collected, these will be sent to the office of the Chief Minister. It will be the responsibility of the officers to go through these complaints, and pick the ones which require immediately attention.
Eligibility for participation
- Resident of MP – Applicants must be legal and permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh to get the perk under this scheme.
- Financially weak will get preference – Though people from all sections will be encouraged to take part in the scheme, individuals who come from financially weak strata will get first preference.
- Addressing serious and unresolved issues – Such applicants will be patched through to the CM who have serious issues, and have been trying to get a befitting remedy for a long time, without any positive results.
Documents necessary for the scheme
- Residential papers – It is mandatory for the interested people to offer any official document that supports their residential claim.
- ID proof – Applicants must attach their Aadhar card photocopies with the registration form.
- Documents of the unresolved issue – The applicants must send copies of official documents, which will highlight the problem.
How to get application form and apply for Jan Adhikar Yojana?
The CM of the state has not yet announced anything about the helpline, through which the complaints will reach the office of the CM. He is yet to shed any light on the process by which people can submit the details of their issues. Once the authority makes any announcement regarding these matters, you will read it first on this portal.
How to lodge a online complaint for Jan Adhikar Yojana?
- The MP government has launched a separate site that will help people to file their grievances virtually. For this, interested candidates will have to click on the link http://cmhelpline.mp.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, candidates will see another link that is marked as “Submit Complaint / Demand / Suggestion.”
- When the candidates click on this link, they will land on another page.
- First they need to read the guidelines and then fill in the online complaint form.
- The candidates must type in their mobile number, Aadhar code, name, email ID, gender, and residential details.
- Then they must type in the name of the respective department that will be able to solve the issue.
- After filling in these details, the applicants need to describe the grievance.
- It must be followed by attaching the softcopy of the documents.
- To end the complaint filing process, applicants must click on the link “Enter Public Complaint.”
How to check the status of the complaint?
- It is possible for all applicants, who have registered their complaints, to check the current status, by logging on to the official page.
- Then the candidates must click on the link that is marked as “Complaint Status.”
- It will open a new page, where candidate must type in either the complaint number or their registered mobile number in the two fields.
- After this, candidates need to click on the button “View.”
- It will trigger the site to check the database and when it finds a match, the current status of the complaint will be flashed on the computer screen.
People often complain that it is rather difficult to get through to the high placed officers in the state. But the implementation of this scheme will enable them to talk to the CM directly. It will also help the authority to understand the issues that common people face, and take necessary action to eliminate them. More interaction between the state authority and the common people will assist people to understand that precautionary measures that the government will take. It makes the government accountable to the people.
Other links –
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Andhra Pradesh
- File complaint through RERA portal in MP
- Yogi Adityanath Helpline Number