[csmssy.in] Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2020 [ Apply Maharashtra Farmer Loan Waivers Scheme] पंतप्रधान छत्रपती शिवाजी महाराज शेतकरी सन्मान योजना [online application Form, last date, Check Status, CSMSSY Green karj mafi list]
To improve the sorry state of the farmers in the state of Maharashtra, the state government has decided to lessen the burden of the agricultural workers by providing a loan waiver. The scheme is known as the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana or the Maharashtra Farmer Loan Waivers Yojana . The scheme will be available to selected farmers only.
Launch details of the scheme
The official announcement of the Maharashtra Farmer Loan Waivers Yojana was announced by theChief Minister of Maharashtra, Mr. Devendra Fadnavis in 2017. The actual date of implementation of the scheme is 31st of October, 2017.
Key features of the scheme
- Waiver up to 1.5 lakhs – For assisting the agricultural workers of the state, the state authority has announced that relinquishment of 1.5 lakhs will be made on agricultural credits, taken by the farmers, irrespective of their total loan amount.
- Return benefits under the scheme – It has been highlighted in the scheme that all those agricultural workers who have paid the interest and installments on a regular basis will be awarded 25% of the total credit as a cash return.
- Contribution by MLAs – The agricultural credit waiver will cause a dent in the coffers of the state government. To fund the implementation of the scheme, all MLAs will donate their salary of one month towards the cause.
- Number of beneficiaries under the scheme – According to the reports, after implementation, the scheme will assist around 89 lakh farmers in getting relief from the credit burden. It also included 40 lakh agriculturalists.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- Residents of Maharashtra – Like many other states, the CSMSS Yojana has been designed for the benefit of the farmers who are residents of the state of Maharashtra.
- Small to medium holdings – The scheme will only include the farmers who fall in the small to medium category. It means that all the farmers who have a loan and do not have a farm that measures more than 5 acres will be allowed to partake in the program.
- Regular installment paying farmers – As per the rules highlighted in the scheme, only those farmers who have been paying their installments on a regular basis and have no defaulted will get the full benefit of the program.
How to get application form?
All eligible and interested farmers who want to be a part of the program will have to click on the authorized website of the scheme and get the application form. The form is in PDF format. This means that one can download it and get a print out. The form is available on http://www.aaplesarkar.maharashtra.gov.in/.
Registration process under the scheme
For the assistance of the farmers, the state government has kept the facility of registering and submitting the application both online and offline. Here, you will acquire detailed application process via both methods.
- To acquire the form, the candidate will have to click on the official link that is maintained by the state government of Maharashtra. By clicking on https://aaplesarkar.maharashtra.gov.in/en/ one will get access to the home page and then to the form.
- When on the home page, the candidate must click on the “Register” button. Then he needs to click on the link that will redirect him to the application form.
- Once this has been done, the candidate will have to make the declaration that he has the Unique Identification Code or the Aadhar Card. Without this code, the application will not be registered.
- When registration has been done, the candidate will need the OTP. It will be generated by the site automatically. By providing the OTP, the applicant will be a move forward towards filling the form. The form has been made available in Marathi as well as English.
- The form must be filled with information like the name, address, age, contact details, bank account details, agricultural details, loan repayment details, area of land, Aadhar Code etc.
- Once all required data has been entered in the form, the registration process must be completed by clicking on the submit button.
- Once the submission has been successfully done, the candidate will be provided with a CSMSSY recording number. It is also called the application ID. The ID will assist in tracking the status of the form.
- If the candidate is interested in applying for the scheme via the offline process then he will have to the collect the registration form from any of the CSC centers near his home. The Agricultural Department Office will also provide the form.
- After collecting the form, the candidate will have to fill in the details, which have been mentioned in the previous section.
- Once the form has been filled, the candidate will have to attach the required documents like the Aadhar Card, loan papers, land papers, ID proof and account details for verification.
- After this, the form must be submitted in the respective office or the CSC centers. They will get a code that is the proof of the fact that the candidate has applied under the scheme.
- With implementation, the Maharashtra government will verify the details of the farmers and then make the selection accordingly. Only once the list of farmers has been finalized, it will be published on the official portal.
Maharashtra Farmer Loan Waivers kisan Karj mafi Yojana in Marathi
To assist the farmers, the government has published the website in both languages. You can get the information and fill the form in Marathi as well. Clicking on the link http://22.214.171.124:8080/Farmer/Mar_Sop.pdf will provide the Marathi version of the application form. The Marathi PDF format can be downloaded and printed out for offline submission.
CSC Center List
With the assistance of the CSC centers, the task of applying under the loan waiver scheme will become easy. The entire list of the CSC centers can be availed by clicking on the link http://www.csmssy.in/. Here, all the centers are listed block wise and the contact details and web links are also provided.
Official Link and Toll free number:
Details of the scheme are available on the authorized portal. The link of the portal is http://www.aaplesarkar.maharashtra.gov.in/. By dialing the toll free number 18001025311, one can acquire information about the program. The implementation task will be supervised by State Agricultural Department.
Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana – District Wise Applicants List
The state government of Maharashtra has released the complete list and names of farmers for waving of loan amount under loan waiver Yojana 2017. The complete list has been released under CSMSSY) Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana – 2017.
How to check with the eligibility under the list
It is certain that any farmer who wants to check with his eligibility under the list can check if registered earlier for loan waiver scheme. The complete list has been released by the government on the basis of Nagar parishad and Gram Panchayat wise. You need to follow below stated steps.
- To check with the list you have to first log on to the official website http://csmssy.in/Farmer/#/ from your web browser.
- The moment you log on to the home page you have to make the selection of your preferred language. The option is available at the top corner on right side of the web page.
- You have to then select the “Applicants List” option that is available right beneath the Log in or Register tab.
- You will be redirected towards the Report search panel district wise page. Now you have to make the right selection of your preferred district and wait a few seconds.
- Now once the district page has opened up then you will have to make the selection of your present Taluka and wait.
- The farmers will now have to make the selection of their Nagar Parishad or Gram Panchayat and then click the search option.
- You shall be redirected towards the web page which displays the complete list including Farmers ID, name, registration date for scheme, Bank details (Name and branch), and application date.
- Farmers can also download the complete list from the web page. You shall be provided with an Excel version. You have to click the Export option.
- You shall be able to view the complete list of applicants district wise on the Excel format.
Name of the District for which data is available.
Expansion of Farm Loan Waiver Scheme in Maharashtra
Earlier, all farm loan waiver schemes permitted one member from each family to apply for the grant. But Maharashtra state government is all set to change this ball game with a new scheme that will enable multiple members of the same family to apply for agricultural credit waiver. This announcement was made by Maharashtra Co-operation Minister Subhash Deshmukh. On 20th July,he said that both farmers and their wives will be able to enroll under this scheme, wherein each will get a credit waiver of Rs. 1.50 lakhs respectively