Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Tamil Nadu, Education at Doorstep 2021, Online Application, Eligibility, Documents, Registration, Official Website, Helpline Number
The Tamil Nadu government has come up with the Illam Thedi Kalvi scheme which is an excellent educational approach in the state. The main idea for the scheme launch is to encourage 1 lakh students for admission in the government schools and this would empowerment the educational field. Nothing like contributing for girl’s empowerment in the field and this is what the state authorities are planning for with the launch of the scheme. The current academic year will see the advancement in the field of empowerment for women in the state. Read on to know other relevant details pertaining to the entitled scheme.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Tamil Nadu 2021
|Name of the scheme||Illam Thedi Kalvi|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu government|
|Launched in||Tamil Nadu|
|Main idea||Set right educational scope for girl child|
|Number of students||1 lakh students|
|Initiative of the scheme taken by||chief minister M.K. Stalin|
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Tamil Nadu Features
- Target group of schemes – School students who suffered learning loss with psychological problem owing to the pandemic situation
- Main idea for the scheme launches – The state government will ensure proper enrolment of students to the government schools and get suitable education. It is aimed for the current academic year and the state education department will work for it better
- Initiative for launch of scheme – The initiative for the scheme launch has been taken by Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, M. K. Stalin for the help of school students of the state
- Choosing volunteers – Scheme will have volunteers to work with to offer doorstep assistance from educational department. It is mainly to help students suffering from psychological problems and have suffered lose due to the pandemic
- Number of volunteers to work under scheme – Almost 86,550 people has been registered to work as volunteers of the scheme and help the students of the state. In this, 67, 691 are women, 32 are trans and 18, 557 are men to help teach the children.
- Selection of volunteers – It is the school management committee who will select the eligible volunteers as part of the scheme
With this, the scheme mainly aims to improve the level of school education in the state. In addition, the volunteers would act as messengers of the government school students for the betterment of the overall education level in the state. The main structure and idea of the scheme has become from educationist, UNESCO and other members from the Economic Advisory Council from state government. Together, they have decided for a better future of the school students of the state and try to offer the best facilities for the one affected the most due to the pandemic.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Tamil Nadu Eligibility
- Residential details – As the scheme has been launched in Tamil Nadu, only the native students of the state are eligible to enjoy the scheme benefits and get education in the government schools
- Educational details – The students should furnish suitable educational details to justify that they are eligible to get government school facilities and continue their education.
- Sections of students – Students belonging to all sections of society are eligible for the scheme as it is a holistic approach towards securing the future of students of the state
By successful implementation of the scheme, it would help to eliminate the gap formed due to online classes. So, the state government is trying to resume the school and class facilities in the government schools for improving the educational sector. This would help the children to become developed citizens and it would further help them to avail off better employment scope in future.
Eligibility for volunteers of scheme
- Experience in field – If the volunteers are experienced in teaching field, they can register for the scheme and teach children
- Educational qualification – Each volunteer who wish to be part of the scheme, should furnish suitable educational details to justify their claim of eligibility to assist the school students as part of the scheme
However, it is the work of school management committee to pick the eligibility volunteers who can choose the best of team for the assistance of the school children.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Documents
- Educational documents – Students should produce suitable class and educational certificate to justify their eligibility for the scheme and start their education in the government schools
- Identification details – The student should furnish suitable identification details such as Aadhaar card, voter ID card others to justify their identification for the scheme benefits
- Family income – The student has to furnish annual family income certificate and it is mainly to ensure that the student is eligible for the scheme.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Online Application
The main idea is to offer better educational scope and transform the overall sector for the help of students. As it is a newly launched scheme by Tamil Nadu, the details of its online procedure are yet to be declared. Also, the portal is yet to be launched. As soon as it comes up, the beneficiaries will be the first to know about it. However, the state authorities are making necessary arrangement for quick implementation of the scheme and make it a great success for the help of the deprived students of the state for the pandemic situation.
Ans : Mudaliarkuppam in Villupuram district
Ans : Employment and educational facilities
Ans : Students of all sections of state
Ans : Eliminate the gap of online class owing to pandemic
Ans : Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, M. K. Stalin
Ans : Holistic approach in educational sector
Other Links –