PM-KISAN Scheme @ Rs 6000 for farmers- Pradhan Mantri (PM) Kisaan (Kisan) Samman Nidhi Yojana 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Online Download, Check Name Status, Last date, List @pmkisan.gov.in
All political parties are gearing up for the upcoming election. The current central government announced that it will soon implement another scheme that will offer financial grant for the poor farmers. Apart from this, the scheme will indirectly increase the use of fertilizers and boost agricultural stocks. Here, you will get application related, eligibility and other details associated with the PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)|
|Launched by||Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)|
|Announcement date||1st Feb|
|Target beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers|
|Last Date Of Registration||–|
PM-Kisan Yojana Key features
- Development of farmers – The entire scheme focuses on offering financial support to the needy farmers. The central government will offer some money, which can be utilized by the farmer to increase the crop production.
- Financial assistance – Under this scheme, the farmers will receive Rs. 500 on a monthly basis. This brings the grant amount to Rs, 6000 on a yearly basis.
- Payment in installments – The minister stated that the amount, promised under the scheme will be paid by the central government in three separate installments.
- Importance of the Aadhar card – In case an applicant does not have his/her Aadhar card, then he/she will get the first installment. But the second and the third installment payment will be stopped in the absence of this legal document.
PM-Kisan Yojana Eligibility and documents necessary
- Measure of the land holding (No Land Limit) – As soon as Modi became the Prime Minister, on the very first day, he took a big decision in the interest of the farmers. Now under the PM Kisan Yojana, all the farmers, who have land can avail of this scheme. Earlier, the benefit of this scheme was given to those farmers who had land of 2 hectares or more
- For residents of the nation – As the scheme is sponsored by the central government, farmers who are citizens of India and have citizenship certificated will be able to apply for the perks.
- Type of the household – The scheme draft highlights that the small or the marginal farmer household must consist of the man of the house (husband), the wife and children who are below the age of 18 years. The size of their land holding must not be more than 2 hectares. All these land holding data, available with the state land record department will be utilized for preparing and monitoring beneficiary list.
- Category of farmers – The minister highlighted that the implementation of this project will be done for the development of poor farmers. Thus, only small and marginal agricultural labors will be allowed to become a part of this scheme.
- Bank account details – The money, offered by the central government, will get deposited in the bank account of the respective farmer. This eliminates corruption and offers transparency in the process. Thus, applicants must have their bank accounts.
- Must not hold constitutional posts – If the applicants are holding any posts under the Constitution of India, then he/she will not attain the benefits of this scheme. Former or current minister, Member of Lok Sabha, minister of the state, state legislature, mayor, or other such post holders will be barred from attaining the benefits of this program.
- Not for government employees – If the applicant is or used to serve in any office that was directly under the central or state authority, then he/she will not get the benefits of this scheme.
- Pension related criterion – If the pension of the retired applicant crosses the mark of Rs. 10,000 them he/she will not be considered eligible to attain the farm support amount, offered by the government.
- Not for tax payers – If the farmer paid any taxes during the recently concluded financial year, then he/she will not attain the farm support. Thus, this scheme is strictly for the non-tax payer farmers.
- Not for other professionals – People associated with other professionals like medical, engineering, lawyers and accountants cannot register their claim under this scheme.
- Aadhar card Optional for 1st installment – It was mentioned that all beneficiaries will have to submit their Aadhar cards. The Aadhar code will be used for beneficiary detection. Apart from this, Officials have informed that the Aadhar card will not be mandatory in the first phase, it will be mandatory in the second and third phase. Without this document, selected beneficiaries will not be able to get the money, as promised under second and third installment payments.
How to Apply Online for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- PM Kisan Official Portal
If you are an eligible farmer to be a part of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, and are applying online in it, then first you have to get yourself registered to get the benefit of this scheme through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi portal.
- New Farmer Registration
Click on the ‘Farmer Corner’ option that appears on the top of the corner on the official portal. After this, you have to click on “New Farmer Registration”.
- Enter Aadhar Card Details
A page will open, in which you will have to enter the Aadhaar card number and captcha code. After which you need to submit it.
- Already Registered
If your Aadhaar card is already registered, then you will get a message that your name is already linked in this scheme. If your name is not registered, then the message will show that your Aadhaar number is not linked to this scheme, you can apply.
- Aadhaar Card Mandatory
Aadhar card will be mandatory to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. By this, all the information of the farmer will be crosschecked and registration will be done.
- Not registered will apply
After this is done, a new form will be opened for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, in which all the information has to be filled correctly; then you need to submit it.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Offline Application Process (How to Apply Offline)
- Offline application is available – Apart from the official application portal, interested farmers can also apply through the offline procedure. For this, the candidates need to go to the Common Service Center (CSC) near their homes.
- Assistance from the CSC agents – Once the agricultural workers go to the CSCs, they need to talk to the CSC agents.
- Applicant form fill-up – The agents will take the Aadhar card and the other documents from the candidate, and open the scheme form on their computers. They these agents will type in the details of the farmer in the enrollment form and submit it.
- Scheme Registration Card – Once the registration is complete, the applicant will get a registration number. The unique enrollment code will come in handy if the farmer wants to check the status of the application and other details.
How to view the account status of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana? (Check Installments Details Online)
Now farmers can also check their status online under PM Kisan Yojana. The farmers sitting at home will know that how much installment has come in their account. The facility is clearly outstanding.
- To check the status of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, first of all go to PM Kisan Portal. There will be a beneficiary status option in the farmer’s corner. By clicking on it, a new page will open.
- Here farmers can check their status in three ways – Aadhaar number, account number and mobile number.
- By putting information of any one of these three, you will get the status of the applicant. You will get information about the first, second and third installments in the status.
To make the scheme more transparent and easy, this online process has been started. Now any farmer can see the information about his money through this way.
How to check Name in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Beneficiary List (District Wise)?
- First, you have to go to the official portal of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
- Under the homepage of the scheme, you have to click on the ‘Farmer Corner’ section. After this, you have to click on the ‘Get Data’ option.
- After this, the direct link of ‘ PM Kisan Scheme Village List’ can be clicked on.
- Soon after clicking on the link, the village list will show up. You have to enter the correct information in the list that comes up.
- From here, you have to select your sub-district block, your state name, and village. After filling all the information correctly, you have to click on the ‘submit’ button. Soon after clicking on it, the list would show up.
However, after going through the beneficiary list, you have to download the same for future use. You can download the list both in English and Hindi version.
How will be scheme be implemented?
The authority will dispatch officers to collect details of eligible farmers. It will be the responsibility of the respective state governments to organize the surveys. The officials will collect the name, address, gender, age, Aadhar card, caste certificate etc. Apart from this, they will also gather details about the farmer’s bank account number and IFSC code. It is necessary for the transfer of the funds. These will be stored in the database and accordingly the beneficiary list will be prepared. In case any farmer does not possess the Aadhar card, he/she must produce voter card or driving license, or NREGA Job Card. Additionally, applicants will also have to offer their mobile numbers.
Modi Government has extended the PM Kisan Scheme, giving pension to the farmers under the new PM Kisan Mandhan Pension Yojana.
The central government of India has designed and implemented this project. So, all financial requirements, for the success of this scheme will be arranged by the Indian Central Government.
Every year, each scheme beneficiary will attain as much as a Rs. 6000 from the central government. The monetary grant will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary in three installments.
The PM has highlighted that the welfare scheme has been designed and developed for only those farmers who fall in the marginal and small category.
Only those applicants will be allowed to get the financial assistance, who own farm lands, which do not exceed the 2 hectares mark.
The owner of the micro plot can attain the same benefits if he uses the land for cultivation of crops or grains. If not, the candidate’s application will be rejected.
In case the agro-plot is used for any other activity but growing crops, then the owner of the agricultural land will not be able to attain the financial benefits promised under this scheme.
It has been highlighted in the scheme draft that agricultural workers, living in the rural regions as well as those who reside in urban localities will get equal benefits.
If the cultivator pays any form of income tax or GST, then he will be barred from attaining the benefits of this project.
Residential document, Certificate from the Farmers Association, Registration documents of the farm land, Aadhar card and Bank account documents.
Other links –
- Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme In Andhra Pradesh
- Krishak Bandhu Scheme in West Bengal
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana List
- Jaivik Kheti Portal Registration