Sankalp Se Siddhi Scheme Yojana New India Movement 2017- 2022 | संकल्प से सिद्धि
Sankalp Se Siddhi Scheme is an integrated yojana that the central government has taken for the betterment of the nation. Under this scheme major social and economical issues will be covered. Launched during the month of August in the year 2017, this scheme will be a part of New India Movement 2017.
In the occasion of 75th anniversary of Quit India Movement, the central government of India has launched a new scheme namely Sankalp Se Siddhi Scheme. The Prime Minister of India Shree Narendra Modi has launched the scheme on 21st of August 2017. The scheme will be lasting for 5 years that is from 2017 to 2022. The Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Ministry will supervise the entire program.
- The Sankalp Se Siddhi Scheme is a 5 years plan, under which new India movement 2017 will take place. In New India Movement Program the government will conduct many programs and schemes across the nation for the betterment of the citizens of India.
- Under this scheme events and other social activities will be organised. Through these events the authorities will make the citizens understand and aware of many issues in India, especially the social issues.
- Discrimination, caste, religion, poverty, education, hygiene and many more issues will be raised in this program to eradicate all sorts of problems from the country. With this program people will get benefitted in many folds.
- Sankalp Se Siddhi Program or Scheme will focus on 6-7 major sectors or issues in the country. These issues will be raised through various events under the scheme. The issues are Clean India, Literate India, Poverty-free, Corruption-free, Terrorism-free, Communalism-free and Caste-discrimination free India.
- The Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has declared about organising this program from 19th August to 31st August 2017. 578 Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVKs), 53 ATMAs and 29 ICAR institutions / SAUs will be covered to organise this program, as per the reports.
- During the launch of the program, a special short movie was being shot and shown in the occasion. 33 MPs and MLAs have been participated in the movie and other 129 popular faces are expected to be seen in the program. This movement will be a huge one to influence the entire nation to make a better India.
States under the Scheme
As per the latest reports, until 20th August 2017, there are 18 states that have enlisted under the scheme. The states are Andaman & Nicobar, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Odisha, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Manipur, Nagaland and Meghalaya. All these states are being enlisted under the scheme. These states have organised the Sankalp Se Siddhi Program in 32 different locations across these states.
The Sankalp se Siddhi program will help the lower income group, especially poor farmers to earn double. In all these programs organised by the government, farmers and poor families will be notified about the doubling of their annual income by the year 2022.
According to the reports published, tribal families too will be able to double their monthly or annual income under this scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana
- Maharashtra Farmer Loan Waivers Scheme
- PM Awas Yojana Gramin
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
- Atal pension Yojana Premium