Swachh Bharat Summer Internship Program Scheme (SBSIS) 2020 Application Form Registration Process Form Eligibility Criteria [sbsi.mygov.in] Reward Money Last Date Extended
Recently, government of India has introduced Swachh Bharat Summer Internship program for students of the nation. Under this internship the students will get the chance to clean the villages of the country.The government has launched this program under the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (Clean India Campaign). The group of students standing first in this internship will get monetary rewards by government of India. It is a golden opportunity for all those students in India who want to become a part of ‘clean India Campaign’.
Details regarding the internship:
|Name of the program||Swachh Bharat Summer internship|
|date of commencement||2018|
|date of completion||July, 2018|
|official site for the program||https://sbsi.mygov.in/|
|who all can participate||students (individual or in group)|
|prize money under the program||maximum Rs 1 lakh and 2 points for academic score|
What is this program all about?
An initiative has been taken by the government to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the country and this internship program aims at the same. The various groups of students will be allocated a village each and they will have to visit those villages. During this visit they will be responsible for cleaning that particular village and encourage the villagers to keep their village clean and tidy.
The duration of this internship is 100 hours only and as soon as a group completes this duration another group will take up the charges. So in this way this internship will commence from 1st May, 2018 and will continue up to 31st July, 2018.
The ministry in charge for this program:
This campaign was started by the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation and Ministry of Human Resource Development jointly and they will work together to make this project a success.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development wants to connect the youth of the nation to the ‘Clean India Campaign’ through this program so that can contribute towards the cleanliness and hygiene of the state.
Other than this the objective of this program is to get the villages of the country clean by Mahatma Gandhi’s 150TH anniversary through the help of the students/youth.
The official site for the program is:
Both groups of student and single student can take part in this internship program. The maximum prize money for the program is Rs 1 lakh and 2 points for academic score.
Swachh Bharat summer internship programme details:
- The ministry has already chosen the village that would be worked upon during this internship and the candidates/participants will have to choose from the list of the villages chosen by the ministry.
- Participants can choose any one from State of Residence and State of Parent Institution for their internship.
- After registering for this internship, the candidate will be eligible for being a part of it when the nodal officer of the Parent institution grants them the permission.
- After getting the permission the candidate will be put into a team by the nodal officer. Apart from this the nodal officer decides upon the allotment of villages to the candidates.
- The students/participants will be provided with transport facilities and security for the visit of the allotted village and they will also be provided with proper work related training.
- After the completion of the internship, the students/participants will be required to submit an online report regarding their work. After submission the nodal officer will check the report.
- If the submission of report delays then it will not be acceptable.
- The authorities appointed by MHRD at each level will selected the winners and will then take the final decision and a total of 3 winners would be selected.
- Every participant will receive a certificate of participation after the completion of the internship after the permission from parent institute.
- The interns, whose report will be found eligible for gaining credit, will be awarded 2 curriculum credits.
- The best 3 interns or teams would be selected at college, university, state and national level and they will be rewarded with the following prizes:
- The best 3 will be getting a shield or cup and a special certificate.
- Along with these, the top 3 interns at university level will be given monetary prize of Rs 30000, Rs 20000 and Rs 10000 respectively.
- The top 3 interns at state level will be given monetary prize of Rs 50000, Rs 30000, Rs 20000 respectively
- At national level Rs 2, 00,000, Rs 1, 00,000 and Rs 50,000 respectively.
Students from any college or university can be a part of this program. They will be required to fill in the application form for it and they can also participate in a group or individually.
- The interested candidates will have to fill in the nomination through the official website of the program.
- After visiting the website, on the home page the candidates can find academic institutions and Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan option at the bottom of the page through which they can apply.
A candidate can apply through any one option by following way:
- Click on enrol now. A new page will open and on that click on ‘register now’ option and then fill the details like your name, phone number, e-mail id, birthdate, etc.
- After filling in all the details click on ‘create new account’ and then the candidate will get an OTP on the given mobile number. Fill in that OTP.
- After entering the OTP the registration process would be complete and a password will be sent on the given phone number of the candidate through which the candidate would be able to log in.
Registration through institutions or Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan:
There would be two options for it. The first option would be ‘Swachh Bharat summer international’ and the other one ‘NYKS Nodal Officers’. The user can click on any of the option and follow the procedure mentioned above.
If one is selected for this program/internship then that person would be informed in 2-3 working days through e-mail or SMS alert.
|Application Process Online|
|Start Date||25th April|
|Last (End) Date||15th June|
Jammu and Kashmir Governor, N.N Vohra urged students of schools and colleges youngsters to take part in Swachh Bharat Summer Internship projects. These two schemes will help these candidates to get in touch with common people and make them aware that it is not a good practice to throw garbage on streets, in the open. This not only ruins the beauty of the surrounding area, but also causes spread of germs.